Summer residence area for the modern man - a place of rest and communion with nature.People come here to forget the excitement and anxiety of the working week, to relax, spend time with family and friends.Such meetings, of course, accompanied by a feast in the open air.And how nice to sit with family and friends in the pavilion, built with his own hands.There are many materials for its production, however, the most commonly used are wood and brick.In this article we will consider in detail the process of creating a gazebo made of brick, from concept to direct construction.
- Advantages and disadvantages of brick gazebo
- Planning gazebo
- Types brick pavilions
- Garden of bricks with their hands
- device foundation
- Types of soil
- brick choose?
- Brick BBQ in the gazebo roof
- device foundation
- Photos interior design of pavilions of brick
Advantages and disadvantages of brick gazebo
Why gazebo brick so popular?
- The undeniable advantages of this material include its practicality and durability.
- Brick does not need regular or any special care.Brick construction protects against all weather conditions, give a comfortable and warm.
One should not forget about the shortcomings
- Any building made of brick is hard and solid, and, accordingly, requires accurate calculations, a solid foundation and certain financial expenses.
- Compared to wood construction, the furniture made of bricks will require more time and money for the construction.
But the end of its shortcomings and the rest - only advantages.By investing at an early stage in the future we will not have to spend money on content of pavilions, paint, handling of bugs, replacement elements and so forth.
originally thought out vision for the future of the arbor.Determined by its size, shape and height in accordance with the needs.It depends on how many people should be placed in it.
- Before you begin construction, you must make the circuit gazebo and its location on the site.The scheme is necessary in order to visualize all the structural elements and make calculations.
- First conducted surveying.The plot, the alleged under construction, is marked and checked the relief, the presence of drops, is determined by the need for leveling the surface.Place a future gazebos must be selected taking into account many factors:
- if you plan a fireplace or barbecue, it must be away from other buildings,
- desirable that the trees nearby had extensive root system, otherwise they can damage the foundation,
- arbor better positioned on the leeward side.If it is half-closed, we must also consider the location of the wind.
- Next, the geology of the soil, which is necessary for the base arbors, type of foundation, the need for piles.
You can choose one of the standard options gazebos and download it on the network diagram.Of the benefits of such an approach, it is important to note that all payments have to be made, will only have the right to place a gazebo at the site, taking into account prevailing winds and sunny side.
good project gazebo brick must contain:
- appearance of the future structure;
- least two sketches gazebo;
- all parts of the arbor with the finished size;
- 3D plan.
On the other hand, you can make the circuit independently gazebo will be guaranteed a unique and exclusive.
- At this stage, the issue is solved, not only the appearance of the final product, but also calculates all the smallest details: the necessary engineering network connections (electricity, water), construction materials and their quantity.
- extremely important here to make the correct calculations of the load, because it is based on a combination of factors such as soil type, wind load, the type of roofing and masonry height will depend on a need to lay the foundations so that the gazebo in the future "led" and nottwisted.
Types brick pavilions
Any gazebos can be divided into three main types:
- open - used as a shelter from the sun or rain is likely part of the decor of the garden, rather than bears some functionalload;
- semi-open approach in the event that a gazebo is also a place of cooking, a barbecue or barbecue.It will, without looking up from the contemplation of the natural environment and to communicate with the guests, cook tasty food;
- closed gazebo - is an all-season option.It is easy to celebrate the New Year at the cottage.It is a kind of a summer kitchen.
Garden of bricks with their hands
Foundation - the cornerstone for his device is necessary to dwell in more detail.
There are 4 types of foundation:
Choosing the type of foundation depends on the type of soil, depth its freezing and views erected buildings.
Types of soil
- rocky ground .By themselves, are an excellent base, because it does not subject to external influences, do not freeze, do not miss the water.On such a foundation soil only if it is necessary to align the structure on the surface.
- Gristly soils are a mixture of sand, clay interspersed with small stones.Almost not affected by water, so are quite reliable and do not require expensive foundation.Even the impressive structure can stand still on a simple strip foundation.
- Sandy .Their distinctive feature is the fact that thanks to the good water permeability, the foundations in this type of soil is not zamokayut.
- Clay .A complex and inconvenient for the construction type of soil has a greater depth of freezing (over 150 cm), in addition, greatly diluted and blurred by moisture.
- loamy - a mixture of sand and clay, depending on which component prevails at the site, the ground can behave differently.
- Peat - richly saturated with moisture, with a high level of groundwater.
degree of saturation of the soil with water determines its behavior in the freezing-otmerzanii, the more moisture - the more he walks, and thus affects the foundation.
For gazebo at their summer cottage in most cases is a belt or a bar type of foundation.Solid is too expensive and the founder of non-residential construction, and pile load requires precise calculations that have the power to make only a specialist in construction.
- device for strip foundation for the future pergola perimeter ditch dug to a depth slightly greater than the depth of soil freezing in the area.
- Then, the formwork, to reduce the cost of the process you can use any old board or plywood.
- At the bottom is covered with a layer of gravel, which is then sealed with water.
- Concrete solution is poured into the mold.
- then the foundation must be about a week to gain the necessary strength.
- After this time it will be possible to start work on the construction of the arbor.
to increase structural strength when laying the foundation reinforcement is inserted into it for future columns.It does not allow the design sag, moreover, the tube used to stabilize the whole structure will also support future roof.Use a level vertically installation shall be verified.
How to choose brick?
The market is filled with bricks all shapes, colors and sizes.It's hard not to get lost in this diversity.In fact, everything is quite simple, the kind of brick - entirely at the discretion of the building owner.It just depends on taste preferences and financial opportunities (but here it must be remembered that brickwork is done with facing bricks).
Tip: the only common advice when choosing a checking his documents.Safe, and guaranteed to get the goods of high quality can be, if the purchase check where and by whom the goods are manufactured, as well as certifications.It is safest to buy a brick of large manufacturers, manufactured according to GOST.Modern Standard contains very strict requirements for the composition and functional qualities of bricks, so acquiring its corresponding products can be assured that they will last long.
Brick BBQ in the gazebo
often brick gazebo chosen for the possibility of installing it in the fireplace or barbecue.
- Erected oven along with supporting columns.
- It is possible to lay down its own, without involving professionals, it is important to take a responsible approach to the problem and pay attention to the installation of the main elements - the firebox and chimney.
- also important to remember that the internal brickwork of the furnace refractory bricks need.
Equally popular use of barbecue:
- for its installation also need the base (except in the case if the gazebo is selected a solid foundation).Under him dig a small depression that is filled with concrete in two steps: first half, then reinforcing mesh on top of the remainder of the concrete;
- after the foundation completely hardens, performed masonry.
- roof is of two kinds: Pitched and flat.The second is usually used in the construction industry, it is quite expensive and complex device.
- For gazebo is best to choose a pitched roof made of light material, as for heavy materials need to strengthen the supporting structures and a strong foundation.
- If a gazebo with a fireplace, or plan to barbecue, the roof covering have to be Fire, for example, corrugated board.Furthermore, it is necessary to equip the chimney.
- device for roof rafters system is used, which is then laid on top of a crate and a finishing material.
- choice of materials, as in the case of the brick depends on taste and financial possibilities of the owner of the gazebo.All materials for the roof can be divided into two classes: hard and soft. to rigid roofing materials include: tiles;Slate;polymeric plate.A mild to : bituminous (soft) tiles;roofing .
- very popular in the suburban building has recently enjoyed soft tile.It is well proven as easy to install and reliable.Another important advantage of the protection of this type of roofing is its light weight, which is important for small buildings like a gazebo where it is important not to overdo it with the load.
- Another interesting decision was the manufacture of polycarbonate roof.These gazebos look interesting and unusual transparency of the material adds flavor to the appearance of the structure.However, this material has a drawback - it is flammable, so if in the gazebo equipped with a fireplace or grill, it can not be used.
Photos interior design of pavilions of brick
So gazebo built, now it is necessary to breathe life into it, to make it nice and cozy inside.Often neglected interior gazebo that is fundamentally wrong.It provides an opportunity to realize any wildest design ideas that, for one reason or another could not be implemented in a residential area.
arbor can be decorated in the style of Provence.
or decorated in the Moorish style.Hang lightweight curtains, to put an ottoman and cushions scattered everywhere bright with oriental ornaments.The main rule is only common style of furniture and materials used.
Whatever style of fiction selected for interior decoration, it is, above all, should reflect the personality of the owners and meet their demands for beauty, while a gazebo for garden of bricks will be the place where really comfortable rest.