pumps NIBE special feature is the use of air, soil and underground of water for energy production.Special circulating in the system a mixture of glycol and water, having received heat from the collector to the ground in a well or in the groundwater, it is delivered through a conduit in the heat pump.There is a transfer of heat in a water supply system for buildings, of the object.The cooled coolant flows back into the reservoir.
- ground source heat pump NIBE
- Descriptive characteristics of types of heat pumps NIBE air / water
ground source heat pump NIBE
The pumps of this type of property is used geothermal upper layer.It serves as an independent source of heat, keeping approximately the same temperature in all seasons.For the approaches to this layer is a land cut.The advantage of a cut - small size.It can be executed on any platform near the property.Experts pick the desired depth of the well and the number of them.Dip them in
Model NIBE F 1145 - Geothermal type
- has better performance than other known heat pumps;
- custom design aesthetic appearance;
- display with color screen displays clearly distinguishable data allows you to quickly adjust the pump;
- protected by current sensors saves the electricity network overload in case of insufficient elektropostupleniya restrict the operation of the pump;
- adapted for the smooth operation of up to minus 100C;
- low temperature coolant in the soil, reduces the size of the pump.Reduces the cost of excavation work during the installation;
- system mounted electric boiler providing antiseptic and hygienic prevention of hot supply from ligonelly, is a bivalent heat source during the bitter cold, it works as an emergency heating system;
- feeds into the water supply water with the highest temperature of + 650C.This is a great indicator for the coolant, it allows you to connect to the system of additional elements;
- unique modular design allows the heat pump to add a variety of complex additions, for example, heat reclaimers, storage tanks, pool heating module;
- it is possible to control the system via the Internet or GSM;
- very low noise level.Being close, people will hear the familiar hum of the pump;
- main advantage of the machine - saving heating costs up to 80%.Long service life - 25 years.
Technical specifications NIBE F 1145:
- power consumption of 1300 W;
- production capacity of 510 watts;
- stage boiler 2/4/6/9 kW;
- dimensions 150h60h62 see.
Descriptive characteristics of types of heat pumps NIBE air / water
unique technology used in the system - the conversion of energy to heat the air.Teploagregat pump is installed outside.The principle of operation is the same as in refrigeration systems, the use of cyclic compression and liquefaction of the vapor composition and heat production.
NIBE F 2026
- unit with innovative intellectual opportunity to adapt to working with exploited available in the household hot water Communication;
- inclusion NIBE F 2026 to the thermostat through a built-in controller;
- pump support heating and hot water supply of housing;
- control panel helps to control the installation from a single operations center;
- pump is operated to improve communication outdated heating;
- combination NIBE F 2026 with solid fuel boiler through the buffer tank.This combination will allow the autonomous operation of both units.Control takes place by means of the thermostat, embedded in a tank;
- when combined with a boiler pump for diesel or gas fuel, the connection is made directly to the heating system to the boiler.Control of incoming heat comes on indicating the thermostat in the room;
- high adaptation pump NIBE F 2026 with the existing heating system reduces operation costs.
Technical description NIBE F 2026:
- power supply with 7 - 350C 6.2 / 4.16 kW;
- power supply with 7 - 6 450C / 3.4 kW;
- max t coolant up to 580;
- dimensions 104.5h120h52 see.