Not less than wood, for suburban areas erecting brick baths, which more durable and less fire hazard.In the case where the main residential building is made of brick, it is absolutely logical, if the desire is to build a bath of bricks with their hands, without resorting to construction crews.
- foundation for a bath
- Erection of brick walls
- Commencement of masonry
- dressing masonry
- Perform masonry angles
- Seams masonry
- Lintel in masonry
- Wall insulationbath brick
- Waterproofing masonry exterior walls
- Finishing buildings baths
foundation for a bath
for brick buildings baths laid strip foundations with holes for ventilation, both in the design of the base and the top of the cap.For this purpose, after installation of the foundation shuttering, it vents machined, into which the wooden boxes as part of the formwork.The bottom is filled with gravel and sand, carefully tamped, put the reinforcement cage.
then poured into the mold and spread concrete solution of two or three rows of brick (red) of the plinth.In the last row of the cap must leave holes for additional ventilation.Drain sewer pipe laid under the foundation and presented at least 5 meters beyond.Under
internal partitions having a thickness half or quarter bricks, foundations necessary when insufficient bearing capacity of the soil.Then the foundation of internal walls make the minimum trench depth of 50 cm and a width of 25 cm. For the foundation for the walls can be used and brick.It is imperative to avoid exposure to moisture and subsequent structural failure to perform the waterproofing of the foundation.
Erection of brick walls
In order to build high quality bath brick, as mothers is necessary to choose the red (ceramic) Brick, since lime absorbs moisture and under its influence rapidly destroyed.Due to the properties of fire resistance and heat resistance of the ceramic brick is also used in masonry oven bath.
masonry walls of the bath can be done in several ways:
- a half to two bricks, which are subsequently warmed from the inside;
- Double walls connected by transverse bulkheads, the gap between which is filled with insulating material (kolodtsevoy masonry);
- Double wall with an air gap, with a small thickness - 4-6 cm.
When you run masonry is important that the following rules:
- Perform the first course of masonry always from a brick;
- Masonry series begins with laying brick exterior;
- Broken brick used, if necessary, by placing it on the inner side in the ranks of the stretcher;
- Broken brick never used in masonry bearing sections, columns, piers, dressing angles;
- Beams should be based solely on the bonder series;
- Ceramic brick before laying, especially in hot weather, it is necessary to moisten with water.
Commencement of masonry
Before you build a sauna from a brick, the foundation after the device must be installed to maintain poryadovkoy masonry.This is done with a plumb in those places where there will be intersection and junction walls to each other, their straights and in the corners.Pull cords for each row.To power cord does not hang loose under him every five meters enclose Lighthouse bricks.
order to imagine how to build bathhouse brick, you must know how to properly perform ligation joints to the wall does not separate the load and then it was distributed evenly:
- Chain Single row system - alternating stretcher (bricksplaced along) and the binder (the bricks are placed across) series.Ligation vertical longitudinal seams running on polkirpicha and transverse shifting a quarter bricks in each row.This system is extremely reliable and time-consuming.
- alternating rows of three stretcher with one binder.The adjacent three rows do not tie up vertical transverse seams.This system is great for laying rather narrow piers and columns.
- Mnogoryadovaya system - alternating one perpender five lozhkovyh series.The stretcher vertical transverse seams rows are shifted by half a brick, and the binder, respectively - a quarter.This system enables the use of brick as a substandard halves and saves material.But this strength does not give as Single row system.
Perform masonry angles
first corner start to spread to a number of stacked angle three-quarters of a brick.If the walls are loaded little window openings under the bricks can be used, divided in half.To avoid offset vertical joints add up to a quarter of a mile away bricks.When the odd number - tychkovymi (the bricks are placed across), and an even number - stretcher (the bricks are placed along).Inner mile can perform any of the methods, depending on the thickness of the wall.To form gaps in the corners smooth down using a quarter-brick.Building a bath brick themselves and themselves using control polygon is correct angle masonry.It is also necessary to verify with the help of rules and plumb vertical angle.When found minor deviations, they need to rectify in the next row of masonry.
for solution for masonry come from the water, cement and sand with particles of 1.2-2 mm.The consistency of the solution must be sufficiently plastic to have a good spread and fill the void between the bricks.Durability masonry depends on the solution composition and the proper placement of the bricks.The thickness of the vertical joints must be 10 mm, and the horizontal - 12mm.
form seams which can be convex, concave or rectangular, attached to jointing.Using a trowel, and can perform a special form - or dvuhsreznuyu odnosreznuyu.
Lintel in masonry
To understand how to make bath brick, to the desired location and size of windows and doors, it is necessary to consider the implementation of the jumpers.The most simple - ordinary jumpers that can be used to span no more than two meters.They operate, respecting the rules of dressing masonry and horizontal rows.At the height of an ordinary bridge - 6-9 rows, and longer than 0.5 meters width of the opening.Jumper is laid on a solution for at least 25 brands of selected bricks.
Jumpers carried out using the formwork made of boards with a thickness of 4-5 cm. It is possible to use this as mounted in the masonry boxes of windows and doors, pre-protection of wood fiber roofing.First, on the formwork solution applied 2-3 cm, it is placed three valve stem having a diameter of 4-6 mm.The masonry reinforcement started at least 25 cm and bent around the brick.
Drilling jumper must be maintained at ambient temperature vyshe10 ° to the formwork is not less than 12 days, and 18-24 days at a temperature 1 to 10 °.
Wall insulation brick baths
During the construction of baths made of bricks its walls must-warm.If the wall is selected kolodtsevoy masonry, the gap between the brick layers up to half filled with a mixture which is used for the manufacture of lightweight slag, hydrated lime and sawdust in the weight proportions 1: 2: 2.Each layer is filled with mortar.
Application tiled heaters used in other masonry profitable.They are mounted on the inside walls with clamps and synthetic binders.The distance from the wall to the heater should be about half a meter.This air gap is accomplished by attaching strips of insulation in the wall spacers.
Waterproofing masonry exterior walls
baths Construction of brick requires the fulfillment of its vapor and waterproofing of exterior walls.Do not allow contact between the walls of brick with the ground as it passes well and absorbs moisture.
possible pasted waterproofing and painting techniques:
- Okleechnaya waterproofing - sticking to the wall of the house all rolled materials for waterproofing, for example roofing material.Gaps and cracks on all the walls have to be plastered and sealed.The lower part of the walls to cover the waterproofing is necessary.
- Waterproofing Paint - coating the walls in places where moisture penetrates, mastic asphalt, which is prepared from bitumen with the addition of asbestos and lime.
steam insulating material mounted on the inside of the walls and ceiling inside and outside before decorating.
Finishing buildings baths
As can be seen in various photos of bath brick exterior finish can be almost anyone, but its interior sure sheathed timber that applies to the walls and floors, and ceilings.
To facilitate the work on the wood paneling in the interior walls of masonry is recommended to drive wooden plugs or plastic plugs.On the cork is then stuffed wooden slats or metal profiles.