many centuries been used by people for bath purification of both body and soul.Perhaps never any plant or will not be able to replace it, because for most room has become not just a place used for good washing, but also a way to relax and unwind.
- Understanding the furnace for a bath
- The requirements for installation of the furnace
- basic rules installation
- How to chimney
- Installing a wood stove Installing
- metal furnace
- Installation furnace stoves
Understanding the furnace for a bath
main part of the bath, allowing it comfortable and efficient to use a stove, because it can not exist without a bath.Suitable warmth, comfort is attached bath furnace.
In this regard, an important process is correct and reliable installation of the furnace, which, moreover, can perfectly fit into the interior of the premises.In the case of the furnace according to the rules and schemes, the oven is guaranteed to give a wet or dry
Experts recommend purchase oven to manufacture the final project for the construction of a bath.In this case from the outset it will be considered the size and scope of the premises, and particularly with respect to the installation of partitions and walls with regard to compliance with safety requirements, defined the form of insulation, constructive solutions during the construction of the roof, if you need to bring out the chimney.
The main requirements to be met by bathing furnace include:
- small dimensions;
- enough power;
- compliance with safety requirements.
furnace for a bath, the price of which may vary depending on the material used in the manufacture, meets three kinds:
- combined action.
Today, the most popular was the stove-heater for the bath.Produced by various types of heating - gas, firewood, electricity.Since the electric furnace for a bath does not emit combustion products during operation, there is no need to install a pipe for withdrawal of the latter in the atmosphere.
The requirements for installation of the furnace
Despite the fact that the installation of each model of the furnace for a bath takes place in strict accordance with the outline and illustrated instructions, there are a number of mandatory requirements.
1. If you plan to use the stove - oven continuous action, which operates with electricity, it is necessary to coordinate the installation of a fire inspection.Specialists recommend installation of sauna stoves also make their own ground loop.You can also use a residual current device as an added security measure.The unit will automatically turn off the oven in case of a short circuit or current leakage.
2. If established, such as iron stove for a bath batch, the need of brick masonry.This model involves the use of multiple stones, which will be subsequently heated open flame.It sets quite simple, and it has a good level of efficiency.
3. Furnace combined action combines elements of the two previously mentioned groups.Its main difference is the presence of division and differentiation of the fuel compartment, which contains stones.This design allows you to produce steam without interrupting the process furnace.Typically, these models do not have a cover, the heating water.
After selecting the optimal variant of the furnace for the baths "Termofor" or another manufacturer, you must determine the required capacity.In addition, it must take into account ventilation.Masters are advised to install furnaces equipped with a bath room for more fresh air ventilation.
basic rules installation
1. The furnace for sauna Harvia, as well as its analogues, should be placed on a solid basis of a massive, which uses non-combustible materials.There is no need to build a foundation for the furnace.Excellent platform for it will be well-prepared ground.
2. Be sure to lay a specially developed insulation material, topped with a metal plate in front of the furnace door.
3. When installing the furnace in the bath requires compliance with all safety requirements.No way wood oven for baths or any other should not be located next to the wooden walls or other flammable surfaces quickly.For such situations, as an option, you can use teploottalkivayuschie shields to help prevent overheating of the bath.
4. The ideal option would be placing boiler in a separate room.This is more convenient for visitors and in terms of fire safety better.
5. Creating a comfortable bath takes place on such a standard pattern: between a man and a waiting room makes an opening in the wall of the fuel channel.It is often placing the furnace in the bath next to the doorway.
How to chimney
process of installing the furnace for a bath, usually involves the conclusion of the chimney.More often than not make the metal chimney.As a rule, it is not part of the standard equipment of the heater and sold separately.Ideally, there should be a pipe bends.Better furnace operation is provided by the fewest number of elbows.Chimney equipped with a shutter.
Chimney without insulation is suitable for gas furnace.Provided that the planned operation of a solid fuel stove, you must make the warming of pipes.Attention is drawn to the fact that the withdrawal of the chimney requires special knowledge, because when properly conducted the chimney creates a fire hazard.
Installing a wood stove
There are different types of furnaces for the bath having a certain size, types of structures and properties.One of the most secure, simple to install and at the same time are modern wood-burning stoves for saunas.Their main advantage compared to other options is the ease of installation.In most cases, there is the association with the word "bath" - a wood burning stove as it was she who, as a rule, is set in the cottages and baths and attached to the house.
Installation requires prior determination of the exact location of the furnace room.If the wood stove is located directly in the steam room, you need to install and adjust the ventilation system to supply oxygen to the furnace.Given the high functionality and design complexity, it is recommended for installing apply to specialists.
furnace Metal furnace baths are among the most durable, reliable and the most common options.However, their installation requires considerable effort.This is due, primarily, to the fact that iron furnace for the baths, as well as other metal furnaces, require certain welding.It is necessary to securely install and metal structure in a safe place, and then navigate to a special furnace ventilation system.You should carefully study the basic requirements for oven purchased in the finished assembly, and create schemes to install.
scheme of installation of the furnace allows the installation of a competent and accurate calculations and a safe, secure accommodation.Branded iron stove for sauna has special instructions, diagrams, drawings, photos, which is very convenient in the case of self-installation.However, to ensure the comfort and safety can only by experienced professionals to carry out installation work in strict compliance with all rules and regulations.
Installation furnace stoves
bathhouse furnace stove has been widely used in places where it is not possible to carry out other heating systems.Fairly simple to create and install.It is a variant of the furnace for the baths with tub-shaped cylinder and equipped semi-circular or square door for supplying firewood.
the installation process begins with the laying of the metal pipe to the furnace heated place premises.Often, such a furnace is used and as a fireplace.