About bath mentioned more than once, and the subject is always popular, because that's where people can really mentally sit back, relax, and even improve your health.Given this it attractive for people of different status, wealth, character and physical condition, many people prefer to have their own bath complex.It is clear that the value, cost, design - it all depends on the host.A man can lay good money on architects, designers, construction team - gets deposited object undivided use.And if the future owner of skilled hands and a developed imagination, he could do on their own, because you can build a bathhouse from scratch himself.That seemingly simple question - is it possible to make the fixtures for the bath with his hands?Easy!I do not have to be an electrician ...
- Fixtures for baths
- lighting system in the bath
- Lamps moisture- protected for bath
- lamp in the bath with his hands
- lamp with a decorative wooden lattice
- diffusion screen as thedecorative lamp protection
Fixtures for baths
Still before to take up instruments should consider a few things related to the work ahead.
Let's talk about the directions in which all can develop this theme.So, the bath fixtures, and even with his own hands - what questions arise at once?In my experience, these questions are divided into three large blocks:
- independent activation of electric lamps for lighting bath facilities, in particular, steam
- selection of the most protected luminaires, which are not afraid of high temperature and humidity when you exit the bath into operation (Although this question seems at first sight it is not entirely appropriate, but because the wrong choice can lead to specific problems, besides no one will do for you)
- original manufacturing lampshades, decorative screens and other decorations for the lighting design as the baths in general,and its individual rooms (again, for the most part we are talking specifically about the pair)
Understand here with all three issues would not be desirable - threads extensive.Therefore, we do so.The first topic is not touched at all - there are rules for working with electricity in high humidity and temperature, there are all described in detail.In the second short stroll - just the basics, they are sufficient to avoid stupid mistakes.And the third is already in full frolic, especially since here you need only give a boost to your imagination.
lighting system in the bath
In fact, even in the development of the technical project baths need to attend to the wiring diagram arrangement of fixtures, switches and sockets.About switches and sockets some information has already been given, let us go for it luminaires.How and where they have, what to look for in the preparation of the scheme?
Almost all areas are consistent with the bath rooms in an apartment or house, so about their coverage, we will not speak here - the rules are simple and well known.How do you choose the lighting in the room or the bathroom of his apartment, just think over lighting design and the rest rooms and bath wash.But the pair need to talk about separately - the usual rules of lighting bath here is not suitable.
So, what is important in the design of lighting in the steam room?Here are a few basic requirements:
- lighting should be soft, in any case not aimed - a little nicer when light during relaxation glaring
- strong light may interfere with normal sweating, especially because to engage in a steamy manicure and pedicuremanipulation, shaving or applying makeup nobody is going
- lamp should be placed so that they are not too much influenced temperature, that is best when illumination is located on the lower and middle levels (steam under the ceiling is too hot, so from the top of the worldshould be abandoned)
- fixtures should be protected - lattice screen or in any other way, because hardly anyone would want to lie on the ruins of accidentally broken lamps, not to mention the danger of electric shock in rich humid atmosphere of the steam room apart from the general
- Lighting can highlight certain places - font, location of water tanks, door, shelves
If these rules are met, your bath will be a truly nice place to have to run across each other, or the situation, and at the same timeYou can relax.
Lamps moisture- protected for bath
are going to buy the necessary fixtures, you need to know some little things that will help you make the right choice.Such information include:
- degree of protection appliance (lamp) from solid particles and moisture, which is indicated on the packaging or the luminaire housing and looks like a combination of letters IP, meaning international protection and numbers indicating its degree: from lighting fixtures for the pairmarkings shall be from the IP54 or higher
- thermal stability of materials of the luminaire - given that the temperature of the steam baths of various types can range from 60 to 120 ° C, it is better to focus on the highest rate (for example, for lightingTurkish bath is better to choose a heat resistance up to 150 ° C, in the Russian baths - not less than 100 ° C and ceiling fixtures for the bath must withstand temperatures up to 200-300 ° C)
Also check that the lamp housing has been sealed with siliconeor a rubber seal that will prevent moisture to penetrate.Sami lamps in fixtures better to put fluorescent (CFL or the so-called energy-saving) or LED - they are not so much heated by burning as incandescent bulbs, which is important in a steam room.
lamp in the bath with his hands
Here we come to the most creative problem - making homemade bath fixtures.What exactly do we mean by the word "homemade"?Let's not complicate your life and make light with scratch - dwell exclusively on the manufacture of unique shades, grilles and screens.And be it fiber optic lights for the bath, LED or fluorescent, then everyone decides to the best financial opportunities.Because we all know that when choosing fixtures for the bath price plays the role of a stopper.Well, God bless her, all the same, we fully palpable saving resources when decorating their own hands unpretentious purchased lamp.However, do not be amiss to mention that the LED lights for the bath will cost you cheaper than fiber optic.
lamp with a decorative wooden lattice
Now for design refinements.Most of the baths, built with his own different interior decorated with different wood.It is clear that in the room is completely sewn lining, with shelves and floor pans of lime or poplar, the most appropriate, but what's there - this solution simply begs loudly!- Will look for bath fixtures made of wood.By the way, a decorative wooden lattice not only harmoniously fit into the interior finish of your steam room and lamp protection from accidental bumps, but also help to disperse the light gently, retaining the atmosphere of relaxing comfort.Most often used for such grids take that wood trim that came to finish the pair.In this case, a full match in color and texture is guaranteed.But if possible, try to make a wooden case for fixtures made of cedar and larch - and then in addition to beautiful views you will get more and aromatic addition to the atmosphere of the steam room.
Consider in what options there are fixtures for the bath - photoselection give a sufficient idea of the diversity of the wooden frame.
simple lattice consists of several parts - the upper and lower bases and rails are attached to the frame:
- base (frame) different in shapeDepending on the future location of the lamps if you're going to make it a wall, the piece has a rectangular or semi-circular shape, if the lamp will be a corner, then the form details to be closer to the triangular or trapezoidal
- length rails expect a specific grid (depending on the sizeLamp, which will be followed by), the sharp edges of their rounds, and the surface carefully grind - and look more elegant, and safety at the height
- strap is attached to the frame by means of conventional screws, the inside, outside they should not be noticeable -you know that with such metal parts occurs at the operating temperature of the steam room, so if you accidentally touch you can get a very significant burns
Generally, manufacturing slats depends on the desired result.Want a strict lattice - take rectangular strips the desired width and connect them in parallel rows or cross our letter X (square "prison" grille is unlikely anyone would want to do).And if you prefer a more elegant things, do reechki curly.Simple bends - convex or concave in the central part (you can make those, and others, and strengthen their alternates received such utter semicircular grille), can cut any person familiar with the drafting - Hello, dear school, that's handy your lessons!And with a strong artistic taste is not a sin issue lattice strips in the form of figures of people, animals, plants and fantastic creatures such as mermaids.
Construct a couple of grids - and voila!- Wooden fixtures for the bath ready.
diffusing screen as a decorative lamp protection
Grille - one of the most common variants of decoration lamps, but not the only one.So let's see, what else can we offer design genius.
So the next option - diffusing screen.Here also is where carousing fancy.After all, the screens can be made from a variety of materials:
- wood or bark (elm)
- tissue (thin, but strong - for example, silk) +
- clay (ceramics)
In our case - the screen for the light in the steam room - the most suitable material is still wood.After all, it is important to observe the following conditions:
- sufficient hardness, since in addition to the aesthetic advantages of the screen must protect our lamp from blows
- low heat capacity, that is, the screen should not be too warm to prevent burns
- acceptable ease of handling - we're going toscreen give the desired shape with your hands
Other materials can be used only as a complement to various types of wooden lattice or other fixtures in the bath rooms, such as rest rooms.
How to make a screen for the lamps made of wood or bark?In principle, the specific differences from the grid bit.Just to the base instead of the rails mounted straight or curved plate (or cylinder, and although you can make out of it for two whole screen with an open rear side wall or corner lamps, but as a lamp-lantern lamp shade will look very even nothing) of wood orbark with carved patterns.Drawing on the screen openings can be any - here you have to work your artistic instinct and mental addiction.The easiest option - the similarity of African masks.Also quite harmoniously on such screens look the image of the sun, fire, colors, or algae, or banschitsa silhouettes bath attendants and others in the same spirit.
By the way, the easiest type of screen can serve as a back shelf or shelves himself.Instead of buying LED lights in the bath, take a spill-resistant LED strips, sizing her board back and get a gentle glow, upward or downward, but at the same time giving enough coverage.
Well, we considered two of the most simple version of a handwritten finishing fixtures for the bath.They are enough to the interior of your pair became inimitable, and friends, family and other guests began to admire your design talent.By the way, if the artistic taste you have, and with the ability to draw - napryazhenka, do not worry.Select the appropriate pattern or design on the Internet anyone can.Is printed in the desired size, transferred to a template with a decorative material of the future in the lamp housing, cut along the lines, and you're done!Lung couple you and pleasant atmosphere!