Being able to take a steam bath in the comfort of home, and more precisely from the yard, the dream of many.But not everyone knows that now build their own bath is not too difficult, and most importantly, is not very expensive.Of course, the construction of a traditional log home will require certain skills and quite costly, but it's not necessarily to build it from logs.There are many technologies that greatly facilitate this task.One of these projects is the cost of the room, silicate blocks - it is built with your own hands quickly enough, and the low price of the material makes the idea quite feasible, even for families with low income.
- Assessing material: advantages and disadvantages
- decision taken embarking
- foundation Waterproofing basement walls
- Door and window openings
- Roof Waterproofing walls
- bath of silicate blocks - VideoUser
Assessing material: advantages and disadvantages
First we need to understand what are
The advantages of this material can be safely attributed the following characteristics:
- price. Fortunately, the construction of a bath of silicate blocks do not require very large expenditures.The fact is that the technology of this material is quite simple.It is not necessary to dry (like a brick), and expensive ingredients in him.As a result, we obtain a low cost, and therefore a low price in the market.
- low thermal conductivity. of aerated concrete walls hold heat very well, which is especially important for the bath.
- Lightweight unit. This quality of AAC provides several advantages chose him master.Firstly, the low weight of the walls allows to lay the foundation for the construction of a light, and secondly, can cope with the work of one person.
- larger block size ensures a sufficiently high speed of construction.
- ease of processing. Cutting silicate blocks do not need to apply a complicated construction equipment - they are easily handled hand tools.
- Fire. This material does not burn, so that the probability of fire is negligible.
Now the drawbacks.The sheer lack of material in only one - it is easy to absorb moisture, and therefore in need of additional waterproofing.For the same reason the foundation of the building of aerated concrete should be high - not half a meter below ground level.
Every owner of a country house, a bath tends to give to housing a beautiful and attractive way.Restoration works of porcelain require Vysk level of professionalism.
decision taken embarking
First of all you must choose a location for the building and clear it.Next, the layout and you can start pouring the foundation.
As already mentioned, the base of the building can be easy.It is enough to columnar or melkozaglublennogo strip foundation.Second, even preferable, but it should only be used in areas with sand, clay or rocky soil.For marshland, permafrost and other heaving soils is better to use pier foundation.The main document on which should be built sauna from silicate blocks - drawing.You can make it by yourself, downloaded from the Internet or ordered in architectural office.
Bookmark this foundation takes a bit of time and do not require the use of heavy equipment.Suffice it to the corners of the building and at the junction of internal walls to build brick or concrete pillars.The same columns to be done and where the interior walls meet.
device pier foundation of brick or cinder block on the following algorithm:
- Locations tab pillars need to dig a pit depth of 30-40cm.
- At the bottom of the pit arrange a bed of sand thickness of 10-15 cm.Ramming and leveling the sand.
- Now you can start laying.Bars put two bricks wide and a height of 50cm.
Important!Keep in mind that the surfaces of all columns must be on the same horizontal plane.
easier and cheaper to build a bath of silicate blocks to pier foundation of asbestos-cement pipes.For this segment of the pipe diameter 20cm digged into the ground and filled with concrete.
strength for a better foundation reinforced.
device strip foundation - a time-consuming process.
- Along the perimeter of the building and under the bearing walls dug a trench depth of about half a meter.
- At the bottom put a layer of gravel thickness of 10-15 cm, and then a layer of sand.
- trench going around a wooden formwork.
- inside formwork is inserted armirovochny frame.
- is poured concrete.
As already mentioned, sauna from silicate blocks require additional waterproofing and need to start with the foundation.In the columns, or put any tape foundation waterproofing material - bitumen, or roll.Better in two layers.
most important stage of construction of the walls of aerated concrete masonry is the first row - it must be perfectly smooth.
need to start laying the corners and align the number with the help of a cement-sand mortar, and a rubber mallet, constantly checking the level.
- to improve adhesion before laying the material needed to moisten slightly.Use this better than a wet cloth or spray.
- Vertical joints of each one needed to shift to 15cm.
- Subsequent rows are placed on construction adhesive.This allows you to make very thin seams and tidy.
- every third row of masonry need to be reinforced.To do this, drill a hole in the block, filled with glue and insert fitting minimum thickness of 8 mm.
Door and window openings
To organize door and window openings is best to use special blocks of irregular shape.
Such blocks longer than the standard and has a cavity to be filled with reinforcement and concrete.The process of installation is necessary to use temporary props.
Important!Do not place the exterior walls of silicate blocks in conditions of high humidity.This can cause the destruction of the material after the change of weather.
When the walls are erected, it is necessary to give them a few days to settle.This is to ensure that the adhesive strength of the scored.
a bath can be any.Help determine what will be crowned with your bath of silicate blocks, the next photo in the collection.
process for the construction of the roof of the building of aerated concrete does not have any features.It is made by the standard procedure.
As mentioned above, aerated concrete has the ability to absorb moisture like a sponge, and therefore in need of high-quality waterproofing, both inside and outside.
Important!Depending on what kind of project bath of silicate blocks you choose, it is determined by the required degree of additional warming.The most common bath building "in polbloka."In this case, you need to make an additional insulation inside and outside.
Thermal insulation and waterproofing of walls according to the following scheme:
- on the wall fills wooden slats.
- then put any insulation.
- to provide additional insulation and protection against moisture on top of a heater put foil tape and carefully sealing the joints sheets.This can be a special tape.
- further finishing of the walls can be any.In the steam room is most commonly used siding in pomyvochnaya - tiles, and in the waiting room - any material of your choice.
method of external insulation baths of silicate blocks, depending on what kind of mother to the facade you have chosen.In any case, no sealing is necessary.
That's all.It remains only to hold communication, you can set the oven and steam.
bath of silicate blocks - Video instruction
This video clearly shows you how to work with silicate blocks: