first association that arises in each of us the word "room" - heat.This is where you can really warm in severe cold and relieve fatigue from overworked muscles.Regardless of the size, design and finishing baths heart of it is the stove-heater.That it provides the heat in the steam room and a comfortable temperature in the rest of the premises.In order to organize heating bath with his hands must first determine the choice of the furnace, and then examine the technology of its installation and maintenance.Of great importance it is also proper insulation of the room.Whatever the furnace, it is important that the heat does not leave through the walls and ceiling.
- Select oven bath
- The principle of operation of the furnace material
- How to heating bath
- Terms installation metal furnace
- rules setting brick oven
- Some features gas heating bath
Select oven bath
When selecting bath furnace should consider a n
There furnace and continuous batch heating bath (some models drawings can be found below).In devices of the first type is necessary to maintain fuel burning throughout the period of use of the steam room.The second is enough to heat in advance.
Materials for the installation of the heater quite a lot, but the most common are only two of them - brick and steel.
most often built brick oven batch, although there are models that imply a constant burning.These advantages can be safely attributed long-term maintenance of a high temperature in the room.But such a warming oven long enough - about 5 hours.So if you want to thoroughly warm up in the evening to begin flushing need another day.But then you can relax and have fun - bath heating system no longer require your attention.
The drawbacks of such a furnace can be attributed perhaps that the high cost.For its device, you need the services of an experienced stove-fitter, and they are not cheap.Also, the price will affect the need for bookmarks rather strong foundation, which is due to greater weight brick stove.
Metal furnace for a bath more often operate on the principle of continuous action.
The fact that the walls of such a device is quite thin, and thus cool down quickly.Because for a full heating in the bath all the time you need to keep the combustion process.However, the warming room with a metal stove is much faster than a brick - about 2 hours in the cold season.This stove is perfect for small baths with a light foundation.
Another important criterion is the choice of fuel.Many believe that only need to heat a bath with firewood.Truth in this, of course.The combustion of wood provides a unique flavor and special heat.But, you see, to store firewood bath quite troublesome.Much easier to simply press a button or open the gas valve.
Today for sale can be found on all types of stove fuel: gas, electric, wood, and even liquid fuels.There are also multi-fuel models.In addition, the presence of a certain experience and a great desire to do such a furnace can be their own.
outcome, of course, is necessary from what is available and cheaper.So:
- wood - traditionally, but troublesome;
- electricity - is convenient and readily available, but expensive;
- liquid fuel - flammable, uncomfortable and quite expensive;
- gas - relatively cheap, convenient, but, unfortunately, is not always available.
How to heating bath
As a rule, the only source of heat in a bath heater.The only exceptions are the big bath complexes, which include not only the steam room and changing room, and a recreation room, a billiards room and a large swimming pool.In such areas the heating system is not much different from the usual intrahouse and heater (mostly electric) warms only the steam room.
If we talk about the classical bath, the furnace must be installed in it so that it is warmed up all the rooms to the required temperature, and water tank located near the washroom.
ideal can be considered "through" the location of the furnace.In this case, it is set so that the door of the furnace is in a waiting room, in the sauna heater and a water tank in the washroom.For such a setting is best suited metal furnace side heater.It looks about like this:
And - out of hot water;
B - Cold water inlet;
in - the connection to the chimney;
G - furnace;
D - ash pit;
E - heater.
A is located in a room like this:
and - cold water inlet;
b - out of hot water;
in - furnace;
d - heater.
Thus all fuel elements of the walls should be protected with refractory material.
should be noted that such a furnace structure can be built from brick, but it will take place much more.
Another fairly practical option - oven with external tank and an open stove.Its design allows installation in the furnace for heating the water register.Such heating circuit and hot water bath for washing avoids premature boiling of the liquid in the tank and occurrence of crude couple in another room is cold.
It should be noted that the lower edge of the tank must be located at least two feet above the level of the register.
Whatever furnace design you choose, you must strictly observe the rules for its installation.
Terms installation metal furnace
- basis for the furnace should be non-combustible.It can be made of refractory bricks, sheet metal or concrete.For the beauty of such a ground can be covered with tiles.
- door of the furnace must be directed to the opposite corner.
- Paul to the furnace should not be flammable.If the base is made of wood, you should cover it with a piece of metal, a minimum width of 60cm.
- The metal lined with brick furnace better.This not only protect you from burns on hot surface, but also serve as decoration.
can be a good helper to those who organize their own heating bath - instructions for the heater.It is usually given the required distance from the stove to the wall and describes a method for the organization of the chimney.
rules setting brick oven
Taking into account the heavy weight of a brick kiln, it is important to provide a solid foundation - reinforced concrete foundation.
With the construction of this stove is best experienced setter handle, but if you have some skills in this matter and decided to take on his own, consider the following recommendations:
- layer of mortar between the bricks should not be too thick, otherwiseunder the influence of heat it will collapse, and the oven will lose tightness.
- At the same time it should be reported to the solution - in the process it should be squeezed out.
- All vertical seams should overlap the top brick.
- overlap should take at least a quarter of the length of the brick, and ideally half.
- Do not put a brick incised side facing the furnace.This material is easily destroyed by fire.
- Cast install the oven with a small gap.This will prevent it from being destroyed as a result of the uneven linear expansion of different materials.
- top of the door of the furnace needs to be fixed metal klyamerom.
Some features gas heating bath
Given the possibility of leakage and explosion of gas to furnaces for this fuel are special requirements:
- oven must be equipped with automatics, which stops the gas supply if the flame goes out.
- for natural gas supply, you can use a common backbone, and for butane and propane is necessary to arrange an individual.
- for gas heating bath, the same fire safety rules as for metal stoves to other fuels.
Bani had long been drowned, "black", which means that the installation of the heater requires proper organization of discharge of combustion products.To mount the chimney, you will need the following items:
- Overhead pass node;
- «flash" - a passage through the roof;
- sandwich pipe.
Sandwich pipe connected to the output of the furnace, and in the place where it passes through the ceiling set Overhead pass a knot.
Important!Despite the fact that the construction of the sandwich pipe provides heat insulating material layer, it may be insufficient to prevent ignition of the ceiling of the coating.Organizing gas heating in the bath, do not skimp on the extra protection of the exit site of the chimney outside.This can lead to irreparable consequences.
outer edge of the pipe must close the "umbrella" that protects it from rain and snow.
All stages of the installation of the heater and chimney installation shown in the video:
's all basic rules.Remember, no matter what type of heating equipment you choose, most importantly - to ensure the safety of their use.