Bath with herbs, oils or salt helps relieve fatigue, lead muscle tone after exercise and stressful day.Therefore it is difficult to underestimate the effective action of the whole body of water treatments.Equipping a new space for the bathroom, or simply decided to replace the old model of the bath to a modern equivalent, you may encounter some difficulty in choosing.After all, manufacturers offer consumers a huge selection.They differ in the materials used in manufacturing, as well as size and shape.This article will look at how best bath of cast iron or acrylic.
- Cast iron baths
- advantages of cast iron tubs
- Disadvantages cast iron bathtubs
- cost of cast iron bathtubs
- manufacturers of cast-iron bathtubs
- Acrylic bathtubs
- advantages of acrylic bathtubs
- Disadvantages acrylic baths
- Priceacrylic bathtubs
- manufacturers of acrylic baths
considered traditional rectangular bowl with rounded corners, but often ther
Despite the appearance on the market of new materials, models of acrylic and cast iron are the most common among consumers.Below you will find all the advantages and drawbacks of data sanitary products.
Cast iron baths
advantages of cast iron tubs
- It has the following characteristics: excellent strength, high thermal conductivity, and excellent resistance to wear - easy to "transfer" the mechanical impact.Due to the thick walls (8 mm), it is able to retain heat for a long time, which, in turn, will enjoy more time to bathe with hot water.
- Such bath will not undergo any strain from falling objects, it does not sag under the weight of the bottom of the water and the human body weight.
- Another advantage is the excellent sound-absorbing properties of the material - the sound of running water is practically inaudible.
- enamel cup is applied in several layers, giving the coating abrasion resistance, allows the use of cleaning products, which contain abrasive ingredients.The cast-iron tub will last for many years, while maintaining its luster intact.
- Sustainability products is entirely dependent on its weight, so it gives a sense of security.The cast-iron bath is completed legs, made of the same material that can withstand motionless massive bowl.
- Modern baths compared to similar models produced during the Soviet era, it has become much easier, thanks to thinner walls of the bowl.Domestic and foreign foundries assured that this bath will serve at least 25 years, and this is the only guaranteed lifetime.We can say that the life of virtually limitless.
- Many consumers are mistaken, considering the material for the manufacture of baths obsolete.Today they are produced not only rectangular shapes with classic rounded corners, but also quite unusual silhouettes.In addition, they can be fitted with headboards, pens, and even hydro-massage.Therefore, choose a model in accordance with the overall style of the bathroom would be a snap.
Disadvantages of cast iron bathtubs
- The main drawback of such baths is very impressive weight.The most compact model can weigh 80-90 kg, and the larger - up to 190 kg.Undoubtedly, this figure will bring some inconvenience, for example, picked up the iron bath to the floor.
- Although it is worth noting that on the other side of their massive ensures stability and reliability during operation.And the categorical assertion that this negative characteristic of these samples is not entirely true.
- Return damaged or lost original form due to the long lifetime of the enamel coating will be difficult, but possible.For this it is necessary to remove the old layer of enamel and rust, then primed surface of the cup and special enamel paint in multiple layers.
- complexity cast iron does not allow the cup to produce complex, unusual shapes, so the range is very limited.But, nevertheless, the traditional baths have a buyer - amateur classics.
Tip: Before buying you should carefully examine the iron bath in the presence of chips and cracks on the enamel surface.The surface must be flat and smooth, uniformly colored, without streaks.Although slight waviness is allowed as iron itself has a natural roughness.
cost of cast iron bathtubs
- Buy iron bath medium-sized Russian producer can be in the range of 9.5 thousand. Rubles.
- Italian model with similar characteristics will cost 11 thousand.
- A similar product from France - about 17 000 rubles.
manufacturers of cast-iron bathtubs
A few decades ago, was only available to customers domestic plumbing.Today widely available models from manufacturers from abroad.
- By mid-market are Russian bath manufacturer.In accordance with GOST they released the 1st, 2nd and 3rd grades, such products mostly have standard sizes and classical form.
- example, the Kirov factory produces models with rounded edges and wide sides, allowing for the sliding shutter.The range includes products for small and medium size, as well as samples, bathing the volume of which can be up to 200 liters.
- Baths Novokuznetsk foundry differ clear, strict contours, but with the elegant lines of bowls.Each model is equipped with legs, allows you to adjust the desired height.The application of new technologies capable of applying enamel three layers, which, in turn, provides a high level of wear resistance and durability of the coating.
As regards foreign manufacturers, the market is widely presented models from France and Spain.
- Spanish cast iron baths have always been excellent quality, original design and sleek.The bottom of the bowl anti-slip composition processed, but may have the special notches.For convenience in operation, each model is equipped with side handles.
- best cast iron bathtubs in France are famous thanks to high-quality enamel - perfectly smooth, durable, resistant to mechanical stress.Titanium white, a part of the painting material, provide exceptional products and the integrity of the white layer.A unique anti-slip coating is fully responsible for the security of being in a bathroom.For more than a century, it occupies a leading position brand Jacob Delafon.
- For more expensive products are luxurious, but practical bath Finnish and Italian manufacturers.
- But the budget niche occupied by models made by Chinese manufacturers.
advantages of acrylic bathtubs
- One of the main advantages of these baths is a great variety of forms.Manufacturing process is quite simple, indeed it is heated sheet of synthetic resin placed in the mold.Therefore, manufacturers have the opportunity to provide consumers with a wide range of plumbing.
- The material allows to make the cup, repeating the shape of the human body.You can choose a model like the traditional look and increased comfort with multi-functional equipment: with aero and hydro massage, lighting and so on.
- The low weight goods transport and assembly / disassembly carried out without any difficulty.Acrylic bath initially warm, which ensures slow cooling of the water.
- Equally important is the appearance, here is an opportunity to select a screen that hides the unsightly lower part and give a more aesthetic appearance of the bathroom.
- inner surface of the cup slip, pleasant for body and hygiene.Maintenance is simple, there is no need to comply with any special requirements.The only part in detergents chlorine should not be present, or abrasives.
- If, over time, change the color or surface of the bath formed scratch, then these defects are easily eliminated by grinding.More serious damage due to mechanical impact, remkoplekty eliminated, which can be purchased at any hardware store.
Disadvantages acrylic baths
- In fact, it is made of plastic reinforced with glass fiber or reinforced resins.The quality of reinforcement depends on whether the sag of the bottom of the tub of hot water or deformed under the weight of a human.Violation of integrity may occur from shock or drop a heavy object, such as shower heads.
- acrylic bath is rapidly losing its original luster, during operation there are scratches and abrasions.Besides soaking color linen surface can be painted, it is due to the fact that some manufacturers do not comply with the manufacturing technology.
- responsible for the stability of the framework, which, in principle, be free-standing bathtub.This structure should be reliable and processed anticorrosive composition.
- Styrene, used in the production as a hardener, may produce an unpleasant odor.It is especially enhanced if a bowl type hot water.Over time, he certainly erode, but should be mindful of the potential for allergic reactions in young children and the elderly.
Acquire bath should be from the manufacturer, proven its products with the best hand.One-day firms can use cheap substitutes.
must carefully check whether a uniform thickness of the cup, it is enough to enlighten flashlight all sides of the bath.The inner surface should be uniformly colored, without streaks.
Do not hesitate to smell the product, no smell speaks about his quality.
The price range is huge, so do not be lazy, you need to carefully examine the specifications and compare the cost, favorite models.
Price acrylic bathtubs
price depends on the thickness, number of layers and protective equipment models with additional features.
- Buy compact oval bath without the frame and the front panel of Russian production can be 4-6 thousand. Rubles.
- cost model from Poland will be 6,500 rubles.
- Netherlands - from 7000 rubles.
- most expensive models elite class (complex shapes, illuminated, frame made of expensive materials, and so on) from the domestic manufacturer will cost 90 thousand. Rubles, Italian - 270,000 rubles.
manufacturer of acrylic bathtubs
In recent years, more and more consumers make a choice in favor of acrylic baths, an increased demand due to the positive characteristics.Although in Europe such sanitary ware are already a couple of decades.
- As a rule, the most reasonable prices from China have a bath.Oddly enough, the quality of manufactured products - at the level of average.
- average price segment of the market occupied by domestic manufacturers.For example, "Triton", which for nearly 15 years, produces both the elite and the low-end models.Raw materials are purchased in foreign countries, and the production is carried out in high-tech American equipment.
- Slightly more expensive baths from the Polish and Czech producers.Acrylic bathtubs from Poland is a tremendous range from ergonomic models to the original products.Classical forms are perfectly combined with soft, smooth lines capacious bowl.Unfortunately, the wall thickness of the cup of some models is only 4 mm, which casts doubt on the reliability of such baths.
- distinctive feature of samples from the Czech Republic is their strength.Thanks to better treatment of fiberglass, acrylic bathtubs stand impressive loads.Taking into account the interests of the consumer, the manufacturer offers along with comfortable classical forms and models of luxury designer baths.
- Spanish manufacturers use only high-strength material that ensures durability of such plumbing.Almost all products are supplemented with additional details: curtains, arms and so on.Disadvantages are absent, but there is one drawback - the high cost.The most popular are acrylic bathtubs firm Roca.
It should be noted that some plants, wanting to save, replace methacryl cheap analog, which has lower operating parameters.
Undoubtedly, a huge range of baths, as well as a wide range of prices, forcing every consumer to think deeply.It is always desirable to purchased products are of high quality, reliability and long life.And this difficult choice is entirely borne by the buyer.