controversy about the effectiveness of foil finishing baths began with the first moment of occurrence of the material on offer.On the one hand, the aluminum foil and acts as an excellent reflector paroizolyatorom infrared radiation.It helps rapid heating and retention of heat in the steam room.On the other hand, the foil - a metal article with a thermal conductivity many times higher than the material of the bath walls.Consequently, the use of foil will not, because in the bath main source of heat are heated wall.On the third hand, have high vapor barrier properties of the foil and use it to protect the coating against moisture.Review offers information about existing materials with the inclusion of foil, a list of producers of this material and the rational use of plating baths, saunas and swimming pools.
- roll of aluminum foil.General characteristics of the material
- Aluminum foil for baths.Features thermal insulation
- How to perform a simple trim a bath
- aluminum foil laminated
- What material is better for warming bath
- advantages foil insulation
- few useful tips on how to warm bath
roll of aluminum foil.General characteristics of the material
foil roll manufactured in accordance with GOST 618-73.Standartnye dimensions thickness of 0.007 mm - 0.2 mm, width 10 mm - 1500 mm.To produce the material used aluminum following brands AD, AD 1, AD 0, AMTS, A 5, A 6, A 0. The percentage of the aluminum content is maintained to 99.5.
By type of surface distinguish these types of foil:
- without additional finishing - smooth.It is used as an insulator in the production of radiators, for the manufacture of roll household foil and containers for storing food.
- Converter foil - for finishing.High-tech foil.For this type of crucial characteristics and properties of the surface of the fat-free, wettability, no sagging and wrinkling, porosity.Compliance with these characteristics facilitates the subsequent coating the foil harboring layers.
- Finishing.On the surface of the foil is printed, primer termovarenny varnish, paper, polymer film, adhesive or embossing.
on the scope of the foil is divided into the following groups:
- food web.It is used as a protective packaging material in the pharmaceutical, food, cosmetic and tobacco products.
- Technical sheet.It is used for insulation and protection of parts in electrical engineering, construction, aviation and automotive industry.
- tape cloth.It used in the construction industry in the production of wall panels.
As of foil material is divided into two types:
- hard or annealed.Foil released without annealing.Used in pharmaceuticals for the manufacture of blisters.
- Soft or annealed.Material passes all stages of production, including annealing.The multifunctional material of a wide range of applications.
marking foil produced by its nature a soft annealed foil is assigned the letter "M".Do not annealed - is assigned the letter "T".High-quality fabric has a uniform, without spots, wrinkles, tears and other surface impurities.When viewed in the lumen of the small canvases are no small holes and gaps.For thick foil may be a small number of ports controlled via Characteristics of produce processing equipment.A thin sheet wound on the sleeve of different diameter may be up to 5 breaks by the meter.Thick sheets of fabric produced, the allowable number of breaks - 3. Be sure to provide easy unwinding of the web.
Quality control is monitored in each batch is taken a few rolls, conduct a visual inspection at the torn cloth of 5 meters.Carry out the chemical and spectral analysis of the material composition is determined by matching the percentage of aluminum.If you notice inconsistencies in each of the stages of verification produce complete withdrawal of the party.
Aluminum foil for baths.Features thermal insulation
is a quality thermal insulation steam - it means the right to arrange a thermos.Aluminum foil for the bath is seen by many as the usual shiny film on the basis of non-woven fabrics, thin and unsuitable for the job.Users prefer to use polyethylene foam with Mylar reflector and do not know that is able to provide an ideal foil reflective coating.
nature of heat transfer foil surface - radiation.When igniting the oven emits infrared rays are actively perceived by the body as heat.Infrared rays fall on a layer of aluminum foil, but not absorbed, and reflected back into the steam room.The process is similar to the mirror effect.Conclusion foil bath does not act as a heater, it serves as a Heat Reflector.The reflectivity of the foil is 97%.
Aluminum foil has a high vapor barrier.It is considered a good sealer, linger on the surface of water and steam, which prevents leakage to the outside of the pair of heated air that promotes the conservation of heat.All these qualities are a positive influence on the rate of heating of premises and ensure long-term preservation of high-temperature air mode.
roll of aluminum foil buy profitable domestic producers.The average price per roll of 25 m - 23 $.A roll of 30 m - $ 27.Import manufacturers put these products more expensive roll of 25 m - $ 30 roll of 30 m - 42 $.
How to perform a simple trim
bath for plating the walls of the bath foil attach themselves to the surface layer or "cake" of insulation.
simplified the process of creating the thermostat foil:
- frame of wooden planks attached to the surface of the walls.
- lay insulation between the rails.
- Top heater takes cover with foil.The joints are glued to a special sealing tape.
- sheathed with a foil lining, leaving an air gap between the surface material and the lining of 15-20 mm.The air gap will reduce the heat transfer properties of aluminum hot lining touches the foil does not happen due to direct heat transfer insulating properties of air.At the same time all the infrared rays that fall on the foil surface will be reflected back into the sweat lodge.
a warming device "pie" with the presence of foil insulation similar to the principle of action in a thermos, but instead of a vacuum between the walls will air space.The user will get more time to enjoy the concentrated steam and heat the air in the steam room, simultaneously saving consumption of wood fuel or electricity.
aluminum foil laminated
polyfoil produced by combining the foil, paper and polyethylene.Characterized by high barrier properties
- has the highest surface impermeability to gases and steam.For example the film thickness of 9 microns has a capacity of steam 0.1gm2sut.
- high hygienic characteristics.In wet rooms the surface creates a breeding ground for the development of flora and mitoksinov.
- elasticity.Ability to resist compressive loads.Saves form.
main types of laminated foil for bath:
- kraft paper with foil.Three-layer lamination material
- first layer of kraft paper.Made from long-fiber pulp by digestion and use of chemical salts.It characterized by density, mechanical strength and abrasion resistance.
- second layer - a thin polyethylene.It has high thermoplastic, water-repellent, vapor barrier properties.
- third layer - aluminum foil.Thin aluminum material with high heat-reflecting characteristics.
cost kraft paper Chinese-made $ 26 per sheet.Laminated aluminum foil - the prices of European manufacturers from 25 to $ 45 per sheet.Domestic manufacturers offer kraft paper from $ 20 per sheet.
density kraft paper creates a solid foundation for the foil.The layered structure is held together sometimes armirovochnoy mesh plastic thread.Laying the mesh between the polyethylene layer and the foil prevents the delamination.Kraft paper foil has high tensile strength characteristics and fracture.
aluminum laminated foil is used for plating baths inside.The material lends itself well to cutting, drilling, allows you to cut parts of complex configuration.Temperature conditions of application from - 600 to + 1200. At high temperatures, the adhesive softens, so to enhance the strength of the sheets is fixed to the surface with screws, staples.
- polystyrene with foil surface.A combined material consisting of polyethylene foam with a closed cellular structure and an aluminum foil.It is used for noise protection as thermal protection material for interior and exterior use.The combination of the two heat insulators in one building material efficiently and economically produce high-quality finishing saunas and baths.The main quality of the material:
- not absorb moisture.
- has vapor barrier properties.
- Reflects 98% of the heat.
- has shock absorbing qualities.
- Chemically stable.
- health safety.
- has a long service life.
Industrial sheets have a thickness of from 20 mm to 100 mm, length 1200 mm, width of 60 mm.The sheets are supplied with stepped locks to avoid thermal bridges.The cost of material per 1 m of 0.2 $.
- Polyethylene foam with foil.Two types of single-sided and double-sided.Available in rolls.The material thickness of 20-100 mm, width 1000 mm or 1200 mm.Footage roll 25 m and 30 m. The cost of materials for 1 m from 0.6 to 32 $.
- mineral or glass with foil.Available in two versions: a soft roll and rigid reinforced in the form of mats.The cost of material per 1 m - 1 to $ 34.
finishing work with cotton rolls or mats with foil practical and convenient.Plain foil roll without a base broken, deformed and heavily aligned.Laminated foil has high strength, but less resistant to high temperature than the web material without a base.
What material is better for warming bath
Continued growth in energy prices makes the owners of the baths and saunas to take measures to economical operation of the steam room.When considering the use of new construction materials with heat-saving properties.For wooden baths enough to pick up the natural wood finish and they will not.Additional protection against heat loss is performed for baths made of brick, cinder block, aerated concrete and other mineral materials.
special attention and strict choice of finishing materials made equipment for the steam room.Primarily imposed environmental requirements to the material and its heat-reflecting properties.Aluminum foil meets all requirements.
advantages foil insulation
- Universal insulation is applied to the walls, ceiling and floor of baths and saunas.It has good reflective characteristics.
- wide range of products.Available thin film foil materials, matting on various bases, with a smooth surface to improve the reflection characteristics of infrared rays.
- used in wet areas without additional processing fungicidal agents.
- high hygienic quality.The unique properties of aluminum do not create a breeding ground for mold and mildew development.
- not deformed and does not melt at high temperatures in the steam room.
- Easy to use.Easily assembled and mounted on the horizontal, vertical and inclined surfaces.
few useful tips on how to warm bath
- bath non-commercial purpose to sufficiently perform finishing walls roll foil 3 mm.
- For commercial saunas, steam condensate with a temperature of 1200 is considered to be an ideal material laminated foil on a basalt-based mineral.
- For warming baths, located inside the building, take into account the presence of central heating systems for additional heating of air.