room with pool is very special because of the presence of a large amount of water vapor.Moisture condenses on the surface with a lower temperature, resulting in corrosion processes begin, rot and mildew formation.In the room with the pool misted windows, moisture accumulates on objects found there.It eliminates all these inconveniences quality room ventilation with outdoor pool.
- What is the ventilation of pools
- Supply and exhaust ventilation system with heat recovery ventilation
- division of inflow and outflow of air ventilation
- Standards air parameters in the pool
- Nuances drafting ventilation
- How to draft a ventilation pool
What is the ventilation of pools
Characteristics of water and air in a room with a pool favor the evaporation of water from the bowl, to stop this process is impossible.Moisture deposited on the interior and the various structural elements, which leads to their deterioration.Properly design
second negative factor of water vapor - the discomfort of people are in the pool.Moist air negatively affects the respiratory and psychological condition.The third factor - the damage is in the basin of the electrical equipment.Suffer even with the glass ceiling lamps.
Ventilation systems for better effect equipped dehumidifiers.Among all types of ventilation systems distinguish the two most common:
- Supply and exhaust heat recovery
- With the division of the inflow and outflow of air.
Supply and exhaust ventilation system with heat recovery
This type of exhaust system operates in the same block.At the stage of procurement of all necessary materials, the system is expensive, but during the operation more economical than running ventilation.Benefits of using:
- not require much space for installation.All components are located in the same block, and therefore occupy a small area than with separate ventilation elements.Ideal for small areas and pools because commonly used in private homes.
- During operation, the plant has reduced energy consumption, thanks to the heat exchanger.This device saves up to 50-70% of energy, since the supply air heated by the gas drained, but not mixed with it.That is, the room temperature is kept at the same level due to the provision of its heat.Due to the necessary power of the motor used is reduced by 2-2.5 times.
pool ventilation system of supply and exhaust type contains the following elements:
- supply and exhaust fan.
- filter to clean the incoming air.
- Double flap overlapping cool air during system shutdown.
- heat recovery.
- heater inlet air.
ventilation with heat recovery pool in some cases, equipped with automated authorized official figures the number of water vapor and the temperature.Also, in addition to installing the product, distributing the heated air into other rooms and a dehumidifier.
Ventilation division of inflow and outflow of air
This system is a separate entrance and exit of air produced by different elements of the system of ventilation.The equipment in this case is less than the first type of ventilation, but during the operation it would require a large expenditure.Also it has a separate ventilation rather large dimensions and not so suitable for use in small rooms.
Flow ventilation basin is characterized by separate fresh air into the room with simultaneous removal of already moisten the air outside.The equipment of this type of ventilation takes place on the stage of general construction works of the pool.The main element of it - built-in exhaust fan channels.Fresh air is carried out using the following equipment:
- air intake device equipped with a valve that does not let the room cool flow during system shutdown.
- cleans the incoming air filter.
- heater inlet air.
- Fan for air injection.
- control unit to maintain the temperature level and the volume of incoming air.
Automated system provides full control of the ventilation system, regulates its function.The work performed by an automated system:
- Keeps at a given level of air humidity and temperature, as well as the performance of the ventilation system.
- at predetermined intervals enables or disables the individual structural elements of the system or in its entire whole.
- , announces an emergency situation and the failures of the system.
- Traces the sequence of all the operations taking place in the system.
- protect the system as a whole and its individual components, protects the water heater from the freezing of moisture, voltage drop, etc.
- Liaise with the ventilation system of "smart home".
Standards air parameters in the pool
ventilation system is adjusted for certain indicators that are observed in a room with a pool.When you create a safe and pleasant environment in the room are kept by the following figures:
- humidity of 65%.
- Temperature ratio of air to water does not exceed 2 ° C in the favor of air.
- measure water temperature is kept to the level of 32 ° C.
- coming out of the ventilation flow of gas does not exceed the speed of 0.2 m / s as well as higher values create significant skin draft.
- normalized value of air is 80 m3 / h per person is in the room.But while the design is not allowed to use this number, and the estimated value.
The rules allow the difference of incoming and outgoing air in half the ventilation rate of the pool.Here, however, taken into account the rate of gas flow.In the calculation of the project also take into account the number of decibels of noise in the room, his maximum threshold - 60 dB.Natural ventilation in the pool does not create the parameters described above, because the room is equipped with a mandatory mechanical ventilation system.
Nuances drafting ventilation
When creating the project design any type of venting into account the functional characteristics of the design to ensure it set conditions and negative factors affecting the structural elements of the design.One of the first substance is harmful to condensation.His accumulation on the surface of the ventilation shaft will cause corrosion and damage to equipment.To avoid this, the mine is isolated or used valves electrically.Also, the ventilation shaft complete the drip pan collecting moisture.
pool ventilation system of any type and size must be provided the opportunity to work in lower performance to conserve power during idle pool.Accordingly, it is necessary equipement increased power ventilation to effectively cope with their functions when in the pool a lot of people.These additions are optional, but helps to save energy at the clock, and the efficiency of the system falls.This is especially significant addition to private homes, in which the equipment is used much less frequently than in public pools.
The most important rule in the calculation of the project - the account of floor space, the calculation values of the ventilation rate and air flow, the heating function of the room.Ventilation basin is multifunctional and solves all problems.It has various structural elements - the filtration system, heater and fan.This leads to complete all its specified functions.Ventilation mounted basin separated from the main house system.Reduce evaporation of water from the basin using shading it for a period of inactivity.
How to draft a ventilation pool
As mentioned above, when the pool is designed ventilation, the calculation is based on humidity of 65%, but this value is in practice often reduced by 15-20%.This occurs because the tactile sensations of increased humidity.If the ventilation system is equipped properly and provide the necessary moisture index, nevertheless noticed condensation and discomfort.As a result, the functional characteristics of the ventilation change, thus described the phenomenon disappear, but the humidity value does not correspond to the stated requirements.
project is taken into account when calculating air consumption.Special formulas and tables to help define the required ventilation when having a temperature parameter and the area of the body of water of the pool.
All figures, which take into account in the calculation:
- The total amount of water space.
- size of bypass tracks.
- size of the whole room.
- Average temperature indicator of the outside air in winter and summer.
- water temperature.
- air temperature in the room itself.
- average number of visitors to the pool.
- Given the fact that warm air flows tend upwards due to the lower weight, you must take into account the temperature parameter of air near the ceiling.
With self-ventilating calculation of the project for the pool is also carried out such calculations:
- Take into account the flow of heat from the swimmers people external sun exposure, circuitous paths, lighting, from the water.
- Considering the flow of moisture from bathing the people, the water surface of the bypass paths.
- Air exchange is calculated by the total moisture and heat, accounted regulatory breathability.
By society's standards of German Engineers ventilation depends on the square surface of the water, its temperature index, total moisture
air and functional characteristics of the basin.For the calculation formula is used:
W = exFxPb-PL, kg / h.Here:
- F - the total size of the water surface of the pool, m2.
- Pb - measure the vapor pressure of water in the saturated air with the temperature indicator of water in the pool bar.
- PL - measure the water vapor pressure at a given temperature and humidity, Bar.
To enter indicator pressure kPa consider that 1 bar = 98.1 psi.
e in this equation - the coefficient of evaporation, kg (m2 * h * bar), defines the functional characteristics of the basin.For different types of swimming pools it is equal to:
- undercover film water surface - 0.5.
- Fixed water surface - 5.
- design of small size with a small number of visitors - 15.
- design public with an average activity of swimmers - 20.
- design for the active places of entertainment and recreation - 28.
- design, equippedwater slides and a wave form - 35
The calculations are guided by the release of moisture during the use of the pool, it creates a margin of safety of the entire system.To calculate the air in the pool used by the formula: mL = GWXB-XN, kg / h, a formula to calculate mass flow.The volumetric flow rate is determined by the formula: L = GWrxXB-XN, kg / h.Here:
- L - incoming air flow volume in m3 / h.
- mL - the incoming air mass flow rate, kg / h.
- GW - the volume of the entire evaporation of moisture in the room, g / h.
- XN - the moisture content of outdoor air, g / kg.
- XB - moisture content indoors, g / kg.
- r - measure the density of air at temperature indoors, kg / m3.
index moisture content outdoors tends to vary with the seasons.This change in winter is 2-3 g / kg, in summer - 11-12 g / kg.Practitioners are guided by the rate of 9 g / kg, because the seasonal variation of this indicator over time is not long lasting.Regarding the amount XB, it is taken a little more calculated as the summer season number appearing condensate slightly.
During installation of ventilation ducts all well sealed and thermal insulation.The flow of air is not fed to the water surface.A small ventilation system installed between the capital and the ceiling.If venting system is installed indoors, the use of air conditioning it is not recommended.