has long known about the health properties of the bath.Today, in an age of advanced technology people often go to the sauna.As a rule, for the construction of manufacturing facilities and cabins used solid wood, which when heated releases volatile, kill and inhibit the growth of harmful microorganisms.Of course, many prefer to keep the tradition and build a real Russian bath, but sometimes it is more expedient to abandon the stove and take advantage of more modern innovations, such as - IR heaters.
- Advantages of IR equipment
- Types of infrared heaters
- view of the device and how it works
- Choice infrared sauna heater
- The manufacturer of infrared emitters
- Mounting Type IR heater
- correctly acquire
- Useful tips
- Film infrakarsnye heaters
- Flat infrared heaters
- management system
in the modern sauna as heaters use electric and gas infrared heaters.These waves are safe for humans, why thermotherapy is
Advantages of IR equipment
- Typically, these devices have an attractive appearance, compact size.Assemble and dismantle equipment in the cellar.There is no need to harvest the logs, and pop them into the furnace during the entire holiday.
- purchase and installation will cost much cheaper than traditional masonry oven, and advantages over electric oven pretty obvious - IR instrument spends up to 80% less electricity.
- to warm steam in the traditional way will need at least 2 hours, heat enough 20 minutes.In addition, it does not emit odors, do not burn oxygen, which is often the cause of headaches when heated oven space.
- IR heater can be used in small rooms - mini-saunas, equipped apartments.
- When the unit Virtually no heat, allowing it to be mounted on the ceiling and walls made of any material.
few words about their shortcomings:
- if you need to purchase appliances for placing 5-6, the amount produced is very decent;
- appearance of the equipment will look out of place in the bath, the situation is made in the best traditions of Russian;
- there is great risk to buy a heater of low quality, which will undoubtedly lead to its rapid failure.
Types of infrared heaters
Such appliances are classified by the 3rd type:
- shortwave .Model with these parameters can be determined visually - they emit when the yellow-red light.The wavelength corresponds to the range 0,74-2,5 microns.The heating element can reach 1000 °.High-temperature devices are mounted in rooms where the ceiling height is 8.9 meters.They are intended for industrial buildings, factory shops.Not recommended to stay a long time in the room where the equipment is installed;
- medium-wave. equipment with a wavelength of 2,5-5,6 mm are used more for local heating.It is able to create a heat flow is stronger and faster than a similar device with a wavelength.The heating plate may be up to 600 °.The operating mode is achieved within minutes.Medium-are suitable for rooms with a ceiling height of 6.3 m. Where such a device is installed, you can stay a maximum of 8 hours.
- long-.Thanks wavelength (50-2000 mm) heat penetrates deep into the subjects, the human body has a positive effect on his state of health and the body in general.The heating plate 300 is possible °.The optimal range in which you can constantly be in people and animals, is 5,6-1400 microns.
Low temperature heaters are used for any purpose rooms where the ceiling height does not exceed 3 m.
Dehumidifiers are also selected depending on the area of the room, his appointment or go to the desired technical parameters, such as:
- equipment floor type, is equipped with adjustable feet, is used as an additional source of heat;
- model with an open heating element is intended for a local or complete heating rooms with high ceilings.It is equipped with a robust design and is mounted, usually on the main ceiling;
- if the ceiling height is from 2 to 10 m, it is advisable to use the device with a closed heating element.The appearance of the chassis allows a perfect fit into any interior saunas;
- in some cases it is advisable to install molding, for example, over a window or of a door, thus providing an almost complete barrier against possible drafts;
- in rooms where the ceiling height is less than 3 meters, used cassette heaters.They are mounted directly to the ceiling structure suspended;
- also possible to use modern systems operating on hot water.Such heaters are designed for flush mounting in a false ceiling;
- thermostat can be connected to the equipment by means of which sets the optimum temperature.
view of the device and how it works
- infrared heater for a bath, something reminiscent of the fluorescent lamp, made in the form of a rectangle with a body made of sheet metal, powder coated.Inside there is a panel with an electric heater, which can be ceramic, tubular, carbon fiber.The reflector, radiating warmth, set on top of heat-reflecting screen.Inside the housing is protected by a heat-insulating lining, which prevents heating of the surface of the device.
- After switching in the electric heating element acts on the aluminum plate, which begins to radiate waves.The thermal energy is transferred to the surface of objects located in the area of heating, and they are transmitted directly to heat the air.Thus, the air is heated uniformly, wherein the main heat accumulates in the vicinity of the floor, rather than on the ceiling.
- heating of the device, made of ceramic, is a ceramic plate, which is placed in the high-impedance conductor.This transmitter is made of nichrome, wherein the heating temperature can reach 1000 ° fechral or alloy, having a high electrical resistance, its incandescence is about 800 °.The service life of the heater, on average equal to 4 years.
- tubular heating elements insulated aluminum profile.Thus, a long and wide plate, wherein infrared rays emanate from its entire surface.Typically, one heater is equipped with a number of such modules.A heating device with Tan lasts for about 7 years.
- Carbon heating module consists of a quartz tube, which is placed inside the spiral thread of carbon.Evacuate tube completely sealed.Carbon yarn is durable and heat-resistant, can withstand heat up to 3000 °.If the device is configured properly, then the service life is virtually unlimited.
- depending on wavelengths, the plate can be heated from 250 to 600 °, but the body itself is seldom warming over 60 °.
- Weight appliances is 3.5-5 kg, length of the panel is 1 or 1.5 meters, width and thickness of the standard - 16, and 4 cm respectively.
- Typically, the assembly consists of the device itself, brackets and hardware (anchors, screws, screws).Optional wire with the fork, where the cross section is adjusted for proper load, the thermostat can also come in handy machines, magnetic spuskateli or other components.
correctly selected and properly installed unit will serve at least 25 years.
Choice infrared sauna heater
selection should be made on the following criteria:
- coating quality;
- output wavelength;
- type of installation.
The manufacturer of infrared emitters
- Russia recognized as the best manufacturer of infrared equipment.Such brands as "Peony", "Master Hit», «Ballu», «Ecoline» produces high-quality products.The market represented a fairly wide range of the like product that allows you to choose the device model with appropriate parameters.
- quite popular Italian brand «AEG» and «ITM».These companies are demanding protection of the equipment, all the models are resistant to mechanical stress, and are equipped with moisture-proof enclosures.
- German IR equipment from «WAGO», «Kroll» and «Eckerle» favorably economy.Here high quality is successfully combined with the power and low power consumption.
- France does not lag behind the leading companies and provides its products in the market of heaters.For example, the company «Thermor» produces equipment in the form of the panel, despite its compact size, the unit is fully capable to replace the central heating system.Models of the brand «Noirot» characterized by safety, mobility and the ability to heat up the room in a minimum amount of time.
- Similar devices from Switzerland economical differ robust design and elegant appearance.In the market you can buy infrared heaters are made in Turkey, Sweden, Greece and Denmark.Due to the vast range of the consumer has the opportunity to purchase the device with the necessary parameters and attractive design.
Mounting Type IR heater
- This parameter is of great importance, such as outdoor infrared heater is easy to install, but it is necessary to allocate a certain place on the floor and it can be inadvertently knocked over.In this regard, the model should be provided with a special function, which switches off the unit in the fall, which is important if there are children in the family.
- more difficult installation of different devices such as a wall, but they do not take up space and look very decent on the general background of the interior.
- Ceiling models are characterized by a uniform dispersion of light and heat, respectively, the method of installation is quite complicated and time-consuming.
- saunas are often purchased for devices that are cut into or mounted in the corners of the room.Here, the opening angle may be 90 ° and 120 °.
- To maintain a certain temperature for a long period of time makes sense to buy a thermostat.For the sauna is better to choose a model with a rotary engine.
order after purchasing this device does not come bitter disappointment and regret about wasted money, then when you buy should pay attention to the following things:
- packaging should not be damaged,some cases, the body is protected by foam inserts;
- before you buy an infrared heater, always check the device, the assurances of the seller, that everything works and nobody complained - not a reason to cancel the test equipment;
- device must absolutely silent.Therefore, verification is carried out directly on the trading floor.Any sound produced by the instrument - a reason to abandon the acquisition;
- electromechanism purchase is accompanied by the following documents: a check and filled warranty card;
- require a certificate on this product, please read it - all of the data acquired must be the same model.
reason for failure is the lack of purchase (failure) of one of the above documents.
- Radiant heaters must be placed so as to create a uniform temperature field, thereby achieving uniform heating of holidaymakers.Usually enough space 6 units, two of which are mounted on the back wall, one on the side surfaces or corners, one above the door and is mounted horizontally in the canopy riser for heating the feet.The devices are placed vertically, because usually the person is placed in a sitting position.
- Selection of heater power is carried out from the area of the premises.This is because the device is designed not to heat the air, and heating the surfaces of the room and there are objects (people).
- emissivity shows how much of the energy is dissipated.The higher the value, the better.For example, if the ratio is 80%, then 20% of the thermal energy just disappears.
- Ceiling height is the main criterion in the selection of models, for example, is not advisable to mount the heater low power in the room where the ceiling is about 4 meters.In this case, the rays just scattered and not reaching the floor.
- Conversely, powerful device should not be installed from the ceiling height is less than 2.7 m, being a man in this room will feel discomfort associated with excessive heat radiation.
film infrared heaters
- as additional heating saunas can use infrared film.She handled the carbon paste of 1 micron and glued ultrathin carbon fiber filaments.Lamination film surface is made of a special polyester that meets all the requirements of fire protection and electrical insulation.Heating of the film heater of 30 ° to 110 °, the length of rays is 5-20 microns.
- film thickness (0.4 mm) and specifications enables to lay it under any topcoat.It can be mounted and a stone or ceramic finish, but in this case, the work should be left to professionals.
- IR transparencies and decorative lamination on the front side, which makes it possible to install it on the wall and on the ceiling.
- These heaters are equipped with thermostat and cable with a plug on the end.They will serve at least 20 years, but the long life depends on the quality of the product and at least periodic effect.
Flat infrared heaters
- Panel heaters are used for the rear wall, cut into the right and left of the canopy or mounted to the bottom of the bench.Flat radiators differ intensive work, the maximum heating temperature is 70 °.
- panel frame is usually performed under the "gold" or "silver", the outer side of the heater is manufactured in various colors.You can choose a model with a smooth surface, it is going to combine 2 functions - mirrors and heating.Special chic interior will give a neon light.
- infrared energy effect if falls on the human body.Outside this zone, heating takes place due to the inner room temperature.It is for this purpose reflectors, they sprayed the maximum radiation.
- reflector is a curved metal plate having reflectivity.