Basin Project - this is how to begin their construction.As with any other type of construction works, the pool requires a precise technical approach.To think through all the details - the appointment, shape, variety and technical equipment of the object.Drawn drawing and the finished project on which further work carried out.Not only figures included in the draft pool photos have finished work often provide contracting companies.
- kinds of designs pools
- How is the pool design
- Browse Basin project creation
- Some features of installation work
- Building materials for pools
- Engineering Systems pool
kinds of designs pools
to better representlooks like a model project of the basin, it is necessary to understand the varieties of designs.Separate designs on variety of factors - installation outdoors or indoors, type of discharge, the type of the structure itself, which is a collapsible or fixed.
1. inflatable pools.
are among the most simple designs that do not require calculations.If you plan to design children's pool, then this option is the best.This design - a bag of reinforced PVC film reinforced network of poliesterola.On the edge of the bead has an inflatable, filled with gas border.
2. Karkasnye sborno-razbornye basseyny.
also not complicated construction, the wall mounted metal sheet with several layers of coating.The main layer of the coating of the pool is Chashkov PVC bag.Construction of these are bought-or do yourself.When mounting the frame cup for him prepared flat surface of the sand thickness of about 200 mm.Thus between Chashkov bag and sand is recommended to make a thick layer of, for example, linoleum.
design does not necessarily remove the cold period, some pools are hardy and can withstand low temperatures.Seasonal same design is necessary not just to clean up in the fall, but replacing every spring, Chashkov package of PVC film.Cold hardiness pools have reinforced edging and water filters.The water of them for a period of frost is not necessary to merge, the structure can withstand freezing it.Frost-resistant design - ideal outdoor pool, designing such a structure only provides site selection and preparation of the surface for mounting.
3. Stationary pools.
Stationary design set once and for a long time.They represent a major pit, which is filled with the solution and is complemented by the surfacing materials.Pools of this type are made of any shape, color, type of finishing and filtering.By type of stationary filtration pools divided into skimmer and overflow.In the first case, the water goes into a special discharge openings which are fitted in the wall of the pool, in the second case, the drain holes are located below the water level.The water level in the overflow pool is always a little beyond the board, resulting in the excess are drain holes, and after filtration system again fall into the pool.
also stationary pools are divided into indoor and outdoor.Open set in the open air and do not provide a roof or canopy, respectively, they are not used during the cold season.The advantage of this pool is no need for installation of heating and ventilation systems.Design indoor pools provides for the creation around the bowl of the pavilion, the ventilation and heating system.Due to the high humidity in the room, the design of ventilation in the pool has a lot of nuances and unlike the ventilation system of any other premises.
As for the main part of the work - the pool, it is made of concrete solution, which filled the pit, then the solution is reinforced and decorated.Also in the sale is a ready-made bowls of fiberglass or polypropylene any form.Bowls of this material are sealed, have a long life, in fact, it is a ready pool, which only need to set the pit and bring him all the communication.
How is the pool design
- architectural stage is carried out in accordance with the wishes of the customer.Create a sketch of the project, which complies with all legislation and snip pool design.Think over the size and shape of the design, installation location service equipment, filter system, the size of the technical facilities and space for them, the overall design and material for the cladding;
- staticheskie raschety - the choice of the design of the bath, and the base material for the installation;
- bath design details - a project bearing parts, the bottom and walls, the selection of coatings for the protection, waterproofing and finishing.During use, the design, the bowl is under constant pressure of water, so that any error in the design of the pool would lead to cracks, deformation and reduced product life;
- project communication - this is the final stage.It involves system design vodosnabzheniya, kanalizatsii, filtratsii, elektrosnabzheniya, otopleniya and ventilyatsii.The result of all design work is a set of documents containing all the drawings, calculations, specifications and explanatory notes.
Browse Basin project creation
The project contains the following documents:
- polnoe Description constituents, explanations and comments;
- tehnicheskoe Description ustanovok and raschety to them;
- Short Review tehnicheskih osobennostey and predpisany;
- budget work.
in any project includes the site survey to installation designs.The site selection should be guided by a variety of criteria such as - closed area from the wind and sun, access to the necessary communications to conveniently approach to the bowl.Design standards shared pool design mass use, polumassovogo and private, since the rules of installation and maintenance for each design vary and are calculated according to the formula.All items should be well combined with each other and comply with its specificity and functions that operate on the following factors:
- workload of the pool - on the standard rate per bathing accounts for 2 m2 surface of the liquid, based on the expected number of visitors, it is calculated the optimal size;
- to calculate the depth is determined by its functionality, if it design for adult swim, its maximum depth should be 100-140 cm. For a multi-purpose design is optimal depth of between 100 and 220 cm. If the design is supposed to jump,the depth of the thicket to be at least 3 times the distance from the springboard to the water surface;
- walls painted in bright colors, they must be non-slip and vertical, though in some places the depth of the pool exceeds 140 cm, then in those places creates a bias 2.5-6%;
- area around the pool must not be slippery, impervious to water, in order to avoid puddles, it is designed in such a way that there was a deviation from the pool and sufficient width, which does not allow the dirty water to flow into the bowl;
- necessary to provide ladders, which are made of stainless steel and are fixed on the wall at each corner at a distance of not less than 0.5 m from the corner, the distance between the stairs - not less than 15 m;
- cabins with shower is an optional part of the project and installed on request;
- if the pool of mass use, it is recommended to install a foot bath, they poured disinfectant liquid layer at least 0.1 m, in the tub, she should reach a depth of 2.0 m, the liquid is maintained in a constant state of circulation;
- if set foot bath, the locker room is set in such a way that they do not have direct access to the pool basin;
- area around the perimeter of the bowl should be 5 times the size of the cup, the distance between the pool water and the vertical surfaces of not less than 3-4 m if the board nyryalny, the distance of at least 5.4 m;
- necessarily need to provide waste water into the surrounding pool lane, it is necessary to wash it;
- if the pool has a different level on the bottom, they are separated by dividing lines, the track width of not less than 2 m, lateral lines must be separated from the edge of 0.5 m;
- if the pool is equipped with a tower, the minimum distance between the tower and the side wall of the pool is 0.5 m, the interval between the hopping point tower and the edge of the cup - 1.25 m.
Some features of installation work
After determiningspace for building a swimming pool, it is necessary to analyze the soil, followed by the construction work carried out on the basis of its type:
- clay soil - the pit is made larger than the expected bowl, extra space is filled with stone or sand, which will create a drainage layer and absorb the effect of clay;
- pesok and nestabilny ground - work is carried out as quickly as possible, enhanced ground screed, to avoid subsidence;
- vysoky uroven gruntovyh vod soil - when lifting the water it puts pressure on the lower part of the design to avoid damage to the cup, must be equipped with an external drainage, which has association with the main drainage system.The hydrostatic valve mounted so as to be an obstacle to the groundwater at the bottom of the bowl;
- skalnye porody- the best surface for the pool;
- mountain sklony - removed surface or alluvial layers in order to avoid slip bath, leveled concrete pit;
- slantsevye breed - large concrete pit is leveled, as in the sandy soil, the design rules of swimming pools in this type of soil provide a solution to mix in a ratio of 1 to 4 chast tsementa chastyam peska.
Building materials for pools
1. The material for the manufacture of baths.Among the entire set of building materials used for the construction of swimming pools, there are three basic:
- beton and tverdye materialy;
- construction of semi-finished products;
- structure of polystyrene.
2. Facing materials define the appearance of the structure, are offered in a wide range.The most popular materials:
- kafel farforovy or keramichesky;
- glass mosaic;
- paint finish.
to swim materials and framing options are also selected according to taste, imagination and functionality structure.
Engineering Systems pool
and filtering mechanisms of circulating fluid set the same as the mechanisms of chemical treatment.Circulation system operates as follows: the water pump is drawn from the bowl and, after filtration, goes back into the bowl.Index performance pumping equipment is chosen depending on the time of its operation.The mechanism selected for the type of pool, the exhaust system and intake located on different sides on the surface or line on the bottom of the pool.Circulation time depends on the type of structure:
- detskie obschestvennye - 1.5 hours;
- polumassovye - 6 hours;
- massovye - 4 hours;
- chastnye - 8 hours.
That is, if the circulation system is necessary for the children's pool with a volume of 10 m3 and the water passes a full cycle every 1.5 hours, the system must have a capacity of 10,000 liters / 1.5 hours = 6600 l / h.Also, it is important to know the speed of the filter, these values are optimal:
- pitevaya voda - 15 m3 / h / m2;
- massovye munitsipalnye konstruktsii - 20 m3 / h / m2;
- akvaparki - 30 m3 / h / m2;
- massovye konstruktsii - 40 m3 / h / m2;
- chastnye konstruktsii - 50 m3 / hr / m2.
surpassing 50 m3 / hr / m2 is not recommended.The next indicator - cleaning system, the structure of which includes:
- slivnye kanaly or skimmery that perform the function of collecting water;
- filter peschany with selektornymi channels, which serves as a water purification;
- nasos to circulate;
- osnovnoy plums - for water at sbora in Apia nizhneey tochke;
- Kensington fence;
- Kensington return;
- Climat flexible shlangom;
- schetka for pomoschi at chistke;
- truboprovod equipped klapanom;
- nasos with measurement himicheskih produktov.
water through installation of water and leads to the loss of pressure that is compensated pump should also be provided for washing the filter by reverse pumping.As for the filter, then there are many varieties of them, but the most popular are sandy.