drying oil called film formers, made from vegetable oils and specially treated, which includes an oxidation or extra heating to the maintenance of high temperatures.The substance is also added driers and solvents.Linseed oil is used in the manufacture of oil paints, as well as their breeding gustotertyh counterparts, preparing putties, primers, oil-resin varnishes.In addition, in accordance with GOST, linseed oil is used for priming and olifovki wood, other porous surfaces immediately prior to painting, for the manufacture of fillers, painting structures, and even as an independent decorative coating.
- drying oils natural Drying
- linen varnish
- Hemp linseed oil linseed oil Sunflower
- oxoil varnish (semi-natural)
- Drying oils combined Drying oils alkyd
- Drying synthetic (composite)
- How to choose the right varnish
created by drying or processingdrying the mixture with semi-drying vegetable oils (tung, linseed, sunflower and others).Is substantially free solvents in their composition.
natural linseed oil is a transparent oily liquid, which is made of linseed oil with desiccant, which is prepared on the basis of linseed oil.
- priming wood, metal, plaster surfaces;
- preparation, dilution of fillers, light of color pastes, putties, podmazochnyh pastes;
- external and internal works during the painting of metal structures, doors, floors, window bays.
At a temperature of 20 degrees Celsius linseed oil, the characteristics of which must comply with regulations, dries for a period not exceeding 24 hours.
Hemp natural linseed oil
The price varies depending on the manufacturer, has the form of a dark transparent oily liquid, which is used in the production of hemp seed oil, and drier.It is used for priming of wood, plaster, metal surfaces, preparation, dilution fillers, putties, podmazok, pastes and other dark-colored ink compositions.
differs delayed drying has a weak tack, even after 24 hours.It should be noted that the film is sufficiently elastic sunflower varnish, but the strength, hardness and water resistance is somewhat smaller than the films hemp and flax varnish.
oxoil varnish (semi-natural)
is a product created by the deep heat treatment of sunflower oil with the addition of driers, whose share is about 5% of the total weight.Also paint driers product composition includes a 55% condensed sunflower oil and 45% of volatile solvents such as nefras uyat and spirit.Oksol does not contain mineral oil, and surrogates.
Linseed oil, consumption of which depends largely on the skills of a painter, has a number of technical properties that allow its use in conjunction with a variety of materials to produce high-quality paint coatings.Appearance of linseed oil can be described as a homogeneous transparent oily liquid light brown or brown.Experts note that the coatings and films made from semi- natural linseed oil, are characterized by high hardness, good gloss, sufficient weather resistance and water resistance.
This type of varnish is perfectly absorbed at any surface to be treated, regardless of the degree of porosity.
Attention is drawn to the fact that the varnish for painting floors are not suitable.
Linseed oil is the product of the combination of polymerization and dehydration semi-drying or drying oils.It differs from oksolem a ratio of ingredients.Combined linseed oil contains about 30% of the solvent, to be exact - white spirit.Used mostly during manufacture of color pastes.Drying time is 24 hours.
produced on the basis of alkyd resins, which are bred modified oils and solvents.As in the natural drying oil, alkyd added to the desiccant.Alkyd resin varnish of the type divided into:
this type are available as solutions, natural economical because the manufacture of such linseed oil tons requires about 300 kg of vegetable oil.
Drying synthetic (composite)
Drying of this type is the most inexpensive, and this is due to its massive use.Petroleum linseed oil, based paint which can not be made due to excessive sedimentation of pigments, does not contain the composition of the oil components.Use for non-critical applications in painting works indoors, for breeding of oil paints with vigorous ventilation.Impregnation carpentry rather weak, because almost all the deposited film remains on the surface.
linseed oil shale is a dark-colored liquid obtained by oxidation of the shale oil, which is dissolved in acid.Drying for 24 hours, it has a fairly good weather.
Composite varnish are based on products of processing materials such as coal, oil, waste production of synthetic rubber and others. Their high level of quality is no different.They have a dark, pungent odor, are used to produce dark colors used for the exterior.In connection with the above nuances of the release of such drying oils is limited.Not allowed staining using a slate floor varnish, as well as household items.
- Stopper primer, plaster and concrete surfaces of ceilings and walls for oil, water dispersion and enamel painting indoors and on the facades of buildings;
- manufacture of fillers, cements for oil and emulsion color, and under the cover of enamels and varnishes;
- primed indoor metal structures;
- impregnation of wood products and wood, wood-panels and asbetotsementnyh during internal and external finishing works;
- preparation for the insertion of glazing putty;
- breeding of color pastes;
- Thinned Ready to use paint to the level of workability.
How to choose the right varnish
purchasing varnish should pay attention to such details as:
- if the package gives you the opportunity, you should consider the degree of transparency of varnish.This is due to the fact that the linseed oil more transparent, the more likely that it would be a composite or forged as a natural drying oil always has a dark brown color;
- it is obligatory to study the composition of the product indicated on the label.It is worth paying attention to this very label, which must contain information about the manufacturer, in particular the name and location of the manufacturer, or room, among other specifications, instructions for use, as well as the composition of the product;
- not superfluous will check if a certificate of conformity for natural drying oil and oxoil hygienic certificate, be sure to varnish composition.Quality linseed oil has a homogeneous, has no deposit and no mechanical impurities;
- we must not forget that high-quality linseed oil has virtually no odor, in this regard, acquiring material of this kind is necessary to pay attention to this aspect.
requires extreme caution buying composite of linseed oil, because if it is made on the basis of fuzz (sludge from a natural vegetable oil), the linseed oil dries ever.Such a coating can not paint or varnish or paint.Drying a Fuzz unit played a red color and sediment at the bottom of the package.If
varnish treated surface, which is made on the basis of Osprey (substances consisting of petroleum resins), or it nachtet crumble, or in the same way as in the situation with Fuzz unit played never dries.This linseed oil is the most liquid of the submitted samples, inexpensive, has a light color.
correct choice of varnish affects the durability of machined surfaces, ease of processing.In view of the above parameters and the acquisition of the right quality of linseed oil is not difficult.