Clapboard called cladding boards, the thickness of which does not exceed 2 cm. Apply the material for interior decoration, and external.Modern building materials market offers two main types of output - a lining of the Russian producers and "Lining" (or "extra-lining"), that is, their foreign counterparts.But, no matter what quality linings, natural wood without treatment over time loses its original beauty.This article will talk about how to choose paint for lining.
- How to choose a bunk
- Key Features lining
- Types lining
- How to choose paint products for lining
- Lucky for lining
- Dye lining
How to choosebattens
- Differences between clapboard Russian and European producers are both in appearance and quality characteristics.As a rule, the board produced at plants in Europe, in line with European standards of quality and are more resistant and durable, and virtually all such products have standard dimensions, clearlystated the corresponding geometry.
- you purchase, it is imperative to pay attention to the principle of the connection.Thus, Lining spine has a larger size than the board, made in Russia, so when mounting it looks more attractive.In addition, it is this type of connection allows you to create a beautiful trim profile.
- material got its name long ago, during the time of development of the Siberian expanses.Then it was decided to sheathe railcars dosochki thin, of equal width, connecting through the slot and tenon.So it has become a tradition to call this type of product, "lining."
- Today, quite a large number of objects trim this material - loggias, balconies, attics, hallways, country houses, saunas and baths.The plates can be of different kinds of wood.For example, lining of spruce or pine is common to use for facing the internal space of the house, where there is supposed to humidity and sudden temperature fluctuations (average temperature range from -5 to +30 degrees).But larch paneling is recommended to trim the outer part of the building, since it is able to withstand temperatures between -50 and +50 degrees, and are not afraid of any atmospheric phenomena, including heavy rain or snowfall.For rooms with high humidity (100%) or high temperatures (up to 120), the best option would be the production of alder or basswood.
Key Features lining
- most often found in Sales battens made from softwood such as pine, fir, larch and cedar, as well as deciduous trees - aspen, oak,alder, basswood or abachi.For the production of quality products, billet carefully dried, achieving the level of humidity below 15%.Further, the basic process begins, which requires a special machine for the production of lining.
- All products are divided into four classes, which are designated by Latin letters - "A", "B" and "C", and the prefix "Extra."
- for manufacturing products labeled "A" and "Extra" is selected only a level, gnarly stuff, with no mechanical damage and other defects.The products to be marked as a category "B" and "C" may contain a small percentage of knots.But on the production of any kind is taken only healthy wood, with the absence of fungal diseases and wormholes.The front side of the selected material planed and leveled, make sure the procedure is carried out milling, grinding and polishing.
lifetime of untreated wooden lining is around 15-20 years.If it is protected from insects, humidity, ultraviolet radiation, its performance considerably increased.Today, you can find several subspecies lining, which differ not only the country of production, but also the size and profile:
- lining-quarter - simple sheathing board, which has no connection pazogrebnevyh, installation set one plate to another lap (on a speciallyprovided lateral projections), the thickness can vary from 14 mm to 5 cm, length 2-3 m, for the order of up to 6 m, may be used for any kind of finishing;
- tongue and lining - used for finishing the vertical bases both inside and outside the premises, equipped with ventilation grooves, the thickness ranges from 12 mm to 3.5 cm, on the one hand there is a spike, but withthe other - a groove that allows easy installation;
- «calm» - such linings have many names, including "simple", "Collective Farm Girl", "Russian", "farmer" or "classic", performed with a standard locking pazogrebnevyh compound, with deep grooves that themounting a feeling of smooth uniform plane also contains recesses for the ventilation and smooth chamfers board thickness of 14 mm to 18 mm, the width ranging from 6 cm to 16 cm;
- paneling chamfered - Connect boards have tongue and groove, but does not provide ventilation recesses created chamfer at an angle of 45 degrees, the product thickness of 12 mm and up to 3.5 cm;
- sided lining - Profile treated to a perfect smoothness on both sides, and during installation, you can choose on which side will set the product, rounded chamfers, no ventilation grooves, the thickness of 14-18 mm, width of 6-16 cm;
- Lining - also called "Europrofile" differs ideal geometry is usually treated with 4 sides, locking in the form of tongue and groove paneling is recommended for interior as well as the thickness of only 12.5 mmwidth without the tool joint of 8.8 cm, with a lock of 9.6 cm, that is, has a wider spike (against the lining of the Russian manufacturers of 4-6 cm) to compensate for changes in the profile under the influence of moisture or temperature and avoid the appearance of cracks,the installation includes not comb to the end in the groove and it feels surface striped, with ventilation grooves on the back side;
- standard - a type of siding is straight and chamfer pazogrebnevyh compound thickness from 1 cm to 1.8 cm;
- «soft line» - kind Lining, has rounded chamfers, due to which the lining there is a sense of nobility and prestige finishes, thickness 1-1.8 cm;
- «American» - and looks like siding, kind of siding, on the cut looks like an irregular rectangle, thickening in the groove (from 22 mm to 4.5 cm) and narrowing towards the ridge (14-16 mm), the installation gives the impression that the board placed overlapping, the compound protects the product from moisture penetration, which is why it is recommended to apply this kind of exterior finish, to be laid up (narrow at the top part), body width of 6 cmand up to 14 cm;
- blockhouse - front side is not flat, but in the form of a cylinder that is in the finishing of this product is a feeling that was used for the construction of round logs, products range from 10 cm to 21 cm, thickness 1,8-5 cmand width of 9.5 -20 cm, is used both for external finishes and internal (but looks a little rough);
- Lining-bar - is profiled panels of wood, thicker than usual Lining (18-35 mm), mimics the walls, built of timber, has good thermal insulation and sound absorption properties, has a width of 12 cm and can reach 20See, chamfers made at an angle of 50 degrees, connected by a lining pazogrebnevyh castle;
- «finca» - has a slight rounding of the profile on each side of the flat central portion, or a bunk called "oval", thickness from 12 mm to 2.5 cm, is well suited for interior decoration, has a winning lookthan the block-house;
- «Taiga» - decorative wall paneling, used in interior design, has a thickness of 14-18 mm and a width of 6 cm to 9.5 cm;
- «Sate House» - a type of decorative lining for the interior decoration, the profile has a kind of relief, which may have a negative effect precipitation thickness 16 mm, width of 9.6 cm (8.8 cm working), rear sideIt has special grooves;
- «wave» - decorative wall paneling, for interior decoration with a wavy profile, the thickness ranges from 14 mm to 18 mm, the standard width of 11.5 cm.
Molded from natural wood has many advantages, includingwhere the durability, environmental friendliness, ease of installation, durability, and reliability.But it is very important when facing surface of wooden slats required to treat their finish.
For these purposes, various materials are used, it may be a lacquer or wax, which retain the texture and color of the material, as well as stains, etching, and paints.Important to make the right choice coloring or protective agent and then you can make it to the appearance of the product that will delight its magnificence for many years.
How to choose paint products for lining
funds to cover the lining very much, it can be as coloring compounds, and just protective.There are solutions used for lining interior and exterior, as operating conditions have some differences.For example, the wooden paneling on the outside the house is exposed to rain, wind, low or high temperatures, UV radiation and other adverse factors.This means that the topcoat must necessarily protect the surface from such evils.
- First of all, you can cover the battens preservatives, repellents and flame retardants, which are securely protected from moisture, UV radiation, as well as microorganisms and fire.Such compositions can impart optional color tone or not to have it (glazing agent).
- important to ensure that these drugs can be used for the subsequent color, otherwise processing paint products will be prohibited.Recently, a very popular means «Pinotex Extra», also used for exterior and interior applications, it has more than 100 shades and protects the wood from the adverse factors.
White paint for lining Photo
- When the wooden surface is darkened (it happens on long operation without finishing) revealed blue (there is a badly-dried boards), or there are traces of mold and mildew,battens must be bleached.The most popular compositions are "Senezh Neo" (manufacturer "Senezh" two-drug based active oxygen destroys the outer layer reliably removes mold and fungi and lightens the wood), and "Rime" (manufacturer "Rogneda" part twoparts which are processed in turn, based on active chlorine).
- can also recommend the use of a tool such as stain - walnut stain, which is able to reflect the particles of light, but the colors in shades of brown wood.The drug prevents the development of fungal diseases, increases the refractory properties and slows down the process of decay, as well as gives a noble appearance.
Lucky for lining
Once the invoice lining revealed well or surface lined with new dies, you can proceed directly to the process of staining.For such purposes are used as paint or varnish.Manufacturers now offer a fairly wide range of products.
To protect the bunk and give a decorative look the best option would be covering it with lacquer, impregnated or glaze.Lucky may have a different composition:
- acrylic water - designed to cover skin indoors can be both matte and glossy, moreover, allowed them toning in various colors;
- acrylic polyurethane - resistant drugs that protects against mold, not afraid of atmospheric phenomena, and therefore allowed to use in the exterior;
- alkyd - used indoors and outdoors.This persistent compounds that effectively protect wood but less compositions is that they have a very dense structure which does not allow air to pass;
- vodoemulsionnye - only for internal surfaces, based on the aqueous solution;
- polyurethane - protects against yellowing and endure the influence of aggressive media, can be used for exterior and interior, it is recommended to use on surfaces that are exposed to intense, because such coatings to protect against wear and mechanical impact.
tried and trusted formulation is alkyd based varnish Yachting, despite its high cost, it is very durable and sustainable means.The main producers are considered to be the "Prestige", "Rogneda" (Russia), «Marshall», «Poli-R» (Turkey) and «Belinka» (Slovenia).
than varnishes, very large selection offered and coloring compounds.Paints can be glossy and matte, as well as specially designed for wood - "breathing", such as paint Tikkurila for lining.It is important to bear in mind that no matter how beautiful the paint has not been, and what would be super-light texture promised manufacturer, under the colored layer is most often loses its natural wood texture.
paints wooden lining come in several forms:
- alkyd enamel - such as "PF-115", a versatile compound that falls on any basis, the average price of a paint lining is about 70 rubles. / Kg.It forms on the surface of a dense glossy coating does not separate during use;
- acrylic latex paint for lining inside the house - when painting gives a matte, translucent effect, and by applying a thin layer of wood structure is not closed;
- oil paint - formulations of deep penetration, increase the resistance lining to environmental factors, which is why we recommend using an external finish.The main disadvantage is considered that constant use color intensity decreases as the substrate have to wait several days until the composition is completely dry, with strong winds and rain is desirable to cover the surface treated with a protective material (film).Oil paint for lining a variety of colors and shades.
Dye lining Photo
What paint to paint the battens depends on personal preference.You can also recommend a cover products of wood varnish in case of the need to preserve the texture and structure of the wood.The varnish protects the outer layer of the lining of the darkening and from destruction under the influence of atmospheric phenomena.If it has darkened, it is best to buy paint for opaque lining.
Of course, you can always remove the top layer of dark wood with the help of grinding and varnished, stained a dark color.Tinting in this case will be mandatory, as fully to restore the kind of lining simply impossible.