Paint the walls - the most inexpensive way to finish them.When selecting paint, should pay attention to the quality and durability of the painted surface.Painting "Tikkurila" differs positive feedback and perfectly applied to the surface of the walls.On peculiarities, consumption and use of paint "Tikkurila" consider further.
- Painting "Tikkurila" - features and benefits
- main types of paints "Tikkurila" wall
- Recommendations for choosing colors for walls, "Tikkurila"
- review options paint "Tikkurila" wall
Painting"Tikkurila" - features and benefits
trademark "Tikkurila" more than 135 years.Therefore, the quality of products, tested for years and a lot of positive reviews."Tikkurila" - one of the first to introduce such a thing as tinting colors, which means that with the help of a special computer program directory, or the buyer has the opportunity to choose any color or shade of paint.Tinting is based on the basic manufacturin
Concern "Tikkurila" characterized by a large research center, which has been studying the market of paints and innovating in this area.All products are supported by international standards of quality, so buy this paint buyer gets confidence in its quality.
Before you become familiar with the paint "Tikkurila", consider the main advantages of staining the walls, when they finish:
- possibility of repeated washing;
- coating is strong and durable;
- low cost, compared with wallpaper glue and other types of finishes;
- ease and speed of paint;
- resistance before exposure to pets or small children;
- possibility of multiple colors.
Now offer to get acquainted with the main advantages of using paint "Tikkurila" in the decoration of the walls:
1. Ecological safety.As you know, different manufacturers use different colors of materials during their creation, including environmentally hazardous which do not just affect human health, but also lead to poisoning.In the manufacture of paints "Tikkurila" - used solely harmless substances such as vegetable oils, waxes, earth pigments, natural or mineral species.When painting the walls, this aspect is particularly important because the work taking place indoors, which will constantly be people.Therefore, in the environmental and safety ink "Tikkurila" doubt is not necessary.Since it is used even when painting hospitals and spa facilities.
2. Paint "Tikkurila" does not cause allergies and has the quality certificates.It is easy to miss the steam and thus provide seamless interconnection walls and the environment, so the indoor air is moderately wet and friendly people.
3. High level of durability and protection - another positive quality paint "Tikkurila".Subject to all rules of paint on the wall, it will be for her to stay a long time.This process occurs through the work of the scientific center, which combines the latest developments and traditional recipes of paint.Paints "Tikkurila" provide good protection walls from various environmental influences such as UV radiation, moisture, temperature.
4. Availability of brightness and absence of burnout.Products "Tikkurila" is very varied assortment of paints and colors.Colours are developing in relation to the type of cover: concrete, wood, metal surfaces.Therefore, they are well on their fall and attractive look, while the paint is resistant to sunlight and does not fade in the operation.
5. Possibility of a comprehensive approach to painting walls.Choosing paint "Tikkurila", it is possible to also buy other products of this brand, which will help to prepare the pre-wall and provide high adhesion of the paint.
main types of Tikkurila paints for walls
in relation to the basic components of the paint for the walls are:
for dilution of emulsion paint is water.Their constituent components are distributed in an aqueous medium, and thus create an emulsion.When the paint is dry, its hard to wash water.
advantages of emulsion paints:
- fire safety;
- excellent adhesion to the painted surface;
- beautiful aesthetic appearance;
- dries very quickly;
- resistant to the action of an alkali;
- no unpleasant smell;
- is possible for them to apply other types of paints, with emulsion paint is applied to the lacquer, glue or glossy surface.
emulsion paint are:
- polyvinyl acetate;
The first option allows the walls to breathe and well lets couples.It is used in areas with high levels of moisture.It keeps light, but not resistant to low temperature.Water-based paint has a rich palette of colors, but eventually gradually washed away.Some types of water-based paints, such as structural or invoice, create a decorative surface, are highly durable and protect the walls from cracking.
latex paint has characteristics in common with latex, but differs in the fact that almost no pronounced color, more moisture resistant and is applied at a temperature above 6 degrees.
acrylic wall paint contains acrylic resin.It has high strength, elasticity, closes fine cracks, is expensive.When the paint dries, it becomes resistant to the low temperatures, almost not breathable.Do not use in a room that has high humidity or damp walls.Repels moisture and have the highest mechanical strength.
One of the most expensive among the paints are latex emulsion paints, since their composition contains latex.Because of this, they have the highest water-repellent effect, and even suggested daily washing.It is easy to crack bridging, up to one millimeter.Dries within an hour, but poorly kept color fade with time.
PVA paint - the cheapest option.They consist of an emulsified silicone resin, well-passed steam and air as well as water.If such a surface is constantly washed, the paint will wash off completely.PVA paint different environmentally friendly, resistant to sunlight, grease and oil.
Silicone paints consist of emulsified silicone resins.They are well passed steam and air, but at the same time, resistant to moisture.The paint is very elastic and crack-bridging up to two millimeters.Applied to any mineral surfaces.It is possible to paint plaster walls after two days, after plastering.The silicone paint is an excellent antiseptic and has a dirt-repellent effect.But the cost of such paint is very high, which is a major drawback.
next group of alkyd paints - they are:
- the oil.
enamel paints are made of lacquered components have such features:
- a high level of gloss;
- broad scope of use;
- dries quickly, within an hour;
- repel water;
- resistant to ultraviolet light;
- have anti-corrosion properties.
the basis of oil paints is linseed oil.They are not used to stain the walls.
Silicate paints contain water glass, so are the minerals.
- passed steam and air;
- resistant to temperature changes;
- prevent the formation of mold, fungi and other microorganisms;
- almost no reaction to water;
- diluted with water;
- contain alkali, so it is advisable to work with them in a protective suit and mask;
- have a little color.
adhesive paints are divided into groups:
- casein - are highly resistant and attractive appearance, suitable for painting plaster, concrete or brick;
- dekstinirovannye - made of bone glue, have very poor resistance to humidity;
- glue - have a large number of colors and shades, are harmless, but are unstable to the influence of moisture or carbon dioxide.
Such paints are made on the basis of the water they contain organic polymers.Similar to the emulsion, but less moisture resistant.They are used for dyeing facilities to the lack of moisture.Before using the paint should be diluted with water.On the surface of the colored glue paint, no ventilation in the room, there is a mold and microorganisms.
Recommendations on the choice of paint for the walls Tikkurila
1. To buy paint "Tikkurila" refer to a specialized hardware store, where experienced specialists will help you to choose the product according to individual needs.
2. Paint "Tikkurila" price, depends on such factors:
- type of paint;
- amount of paint required;
- type of wall surface.
3. Paint "Tikkurila" characteristics:
- resistance to the influence of environmental factors;
- opportunity washing;
- fast drying;
- resistance to ultraviolet light.
4. Decide on the type of paint in relation to shine.If you wish to obtain a shiny surface, get a glossy paint, otherwise - it is better to prefer a matte.
5. glossy paint give all the irregularities and defects in the walls, so they need to be used with care, in contrast to the matte that these defects are hidden.
6. The variant combination of glossy and matte paint.Gloss - will highlight some of the objects.
7. It is recommended to use the PVA and acrylic latex paints in areas where people live.They are the safest and most easily passed pairs.
8. The color of the walls depends on the amount of light in the room.For the room in which more daylight, better to choose the tone of cold or bluish.
review options paint "Tikkurila"
wall paint for the walls, "Tikkurila" palette contains more than two hundred primary colors and their shades.Beautiful pastel tones create joy and harmony in the interior of the room and brighter colors - the atmosphere will add flavor and zest.
Consider the basic options of paint, "Tikkurila", which are intended to color the walls:
1. "Tikkurila" Harmony - stain concrete, plaster, filler, brick, cardboard and wooden wall surface.
Harmony "Tikkurila" paint consumption: one liter of 9-10 meters.Optionally diluted with water.There are many colors and shades.
2. "Tikkurila" Joker - acrylic paint type, no organic solvents.It gives the surface a silky texture.It is characterized by the presence of "Ecolabel" which confirms its bezvrednost.Ispolzuetsya in rooms with low humidity.Creates a matte shine.Consumption: One liter of 9-10 meters.It requires the application of two layers.The drying time of 3 hours.Not allowed to clean the painted surface cleaners.
3. "Tikkurila" Euro 2 - is a latex paint, the main component of which is the acrylic copolymer.Apply for new and previously painted walls.It is possible tinting.Diluted with water.Painting is a fire and explosion.Bad breath - no.
4. "Tikkurila" Euro 3 - deep matte paint latex type.Recommended for painting of walls in offices where there are children or patients.It is absolutely safe and does not cause allergies.Consumption of one liter of paint on the wall vpityvyyuschey 7.5 m² on non-absorbent 11 m².Maybe wash the paint, but then disappears shine.
5. "Tikkurila" Pesto Euro 10 - is resistant to washing alkyd paint.It stains the walls, made of wood, drywall, concrete, plaster or mortar.It is used in areas with high operational load on the wall, requiring constant cleaning.It has excellent wear resistance, resistance against most chemicals, can withstand temperatures above 110 degrees Celsius.With constant exposure to high temperature a yellow tint.
6. "Tikkurila" Luya matte and semi-gloss and semi-gloss is - is acrylate paint with protivoplesnevym component that protects the surface of the bacteria.It is used when painting the new or previously painted walls.This paint is used for the walls of the lobby, stairwells, corridors and other facilities that are under a constant load and require frequent washing.You may use the enterprises of the food industry.It is possible tinting.Diluted with water.Dry for six hours.It requires the application of two layers.
7. "Tikkurila" Repair Yassya - acrylic paint type that does not contain organic solvents.It is characterized by the presence of "Ecolabel".Use for dyeing walls that require constant cleaning.It is recommended to use in the kitchen or in the hallway.Able to withstand more than ten thousand passes with a brush.Poor responds to aggressive detergents.
8. "Tikkurila" Shiro Mat - acrylic paint type, which has an excellent ukryvaemost covers and shallow cracks.Recommended for use in dry rooms.The color palette includes white and light colors.The variant dilution pigment pastes.It has a deep matte color.Permission is granted to wipe painted surface with a wet cloth.
9. "Tikkurila" Taika - is a water-borne acrylic paint koleruemoy which has a pearlescent effect.It is used for decorative painting of walls.It is a semi-gloss, diluted with water, it can be gold or silver color.Dry for twelve hours.Resistant to the majority of non-corrosive chemicals.
10. "Tikkurila" Finngard - lime paint is the main component of which is the hydrated lime.Stains or lime plastering and lime surface.It is possible using the tinting pastes.Before using razbavki require water.The ability to withstand both very high and low temperatures.It is recommended for the use of gloves and protective clothing.
11. "Tikkurila" Finngard silicate - is an inorganic single-component paint is used for painting residential and public buildings, such as warehouses, supermarkets, shopping areas.Paint deep haze, diluted with water or silicate primer.Dries in 12 hours.It withstands temperatures from -50 to +60 degrees.It is recommended to work with a paint protective clothing, goggles and respirator.
12. "Tikkurila" Harmony for decorative painting is acrylic paint glubokomatovoy glazing type.Used for decorative painting of walls.Cleaned with a damp cloth.
13. "Tikkurila" Magnetic - a waterborne paint that has a high adhesion due to the presence of magnetic chips.It is used in the process of painting of walls in rooms with low humidity.It has a matte gray color, and texture.