becoming a part of everyday life of an average family, air conditioners efficiently cope with the summer heat, filling the house with vivifying coolness and heat the room during the cold season.Fail-safe and continuous operation of any model of the air conditioner based on competent and regular care, as well as a thorough cleaning from possible contamination.
- pollution of air conditioners: the causes and consequences of education
- Methodology and frequency of cleaning the air conditioner
- Cleaning indoor unit
- domestic air-conditioner Cleaning the air conditioner filter
- Cleaning heat exchanger in the indoor unit
- Control normalized leakage of Freon
- Automatic cleaning of the air conditioner
- Seasonal preparation
- conditioner Cleaning the air conditioner: Tips
- Cleaning the air conditioner yourself: video youtube
pollution of air conditioners: the causes and consequences of education
conditioner daily work involves hug
about how to properly conduct a phased disinfect the air conditioner alone, we describe in detail in this article.
In contrast to other household appliances, be it a TV or a microwave oven, all the changes taking place in the air conditioner unobtrusive and tend to accumulate gradually.However, reaching a critical level, a negative impact on the quality of cooling / heating in the room.
Among the factors directly affecting the level of deterioration of the air conditioner and the degree of contamination can be identified easily:
- level of air pollution;
- height above the ground placing the air conditioner.
known that air conditioners installed in the premises of the upper floors (floors 12-15), "swallow" the dust is much smaller because its concentration is at its minimum. largest volume of dust is observed near highways, industrial enterprises and construction projects.It is impossible not to recall the poplar fluff - the worst enemy of household air conditioners: tiny particles accumulate in the outdoor unit on the edges of the radiator, thereby reducing the efficiency of heat exchange between the cooling air and the refrigerant in the system.Nonproduced cleaning unit air conditioner in this case can lead to an increase in temperature of Freon, a significant increase in the load on the compressor, and therefore, the device starts to wear.
very convincing argument in favor of careful maintenance work is the fact that the filter is clogged - is the most popular habitat of ticks and other parasites.
Finally, the last argument for the timely cleaning the home air conditioner can serve as the formation of dangerous mold and mildew.Thus, a special block-settler unit with excessive moisture contains particles of dust and dirt, washed off the radiator.This can lead to persistent blockage of the drainage pipe, through which must be drained.Appeared blockages will delay the discharge of condensed water into the sewer - now it will accumulate on the surface of the outdoor unit and follow them all the possible holes of operating equipment.Elevated levels of humidity creates favorable conditions for the rapid growth of microorganisms and dangerous to the health of the fungus.As a result of the rapid growth of air is literally saturated with stinking mold.
So, if after a few years of continuous and uninterrupted operation of the air conditioner you notice:
- strong odor after it starts;
- flow from the indoor unit during operation of equipment;
- loud noise and crackling, accompanied by the inclusion in the network equipment,
you should promptly carry out cleaning of the air conditioner with your hands or use the services of professionals producing clean the air conditioner at a reasonable cost.
Methodology and frequency of cleaning the air conditioner
to clean the air intake all models are equipped with powerful air-conditioning system filter clogging which leads to degraded performance and increased its energy consumption, which in the long term negative impact on the operational period of the unit.
These unpleasant consequences can be avoided if you regularly carry out preventive measures to clean indoor and outdoor air conditioner unit.This should be done at least 2 times a year:
- before operating in the spring;
- in the autumn months before going to the off-season.
carefully grooming, air-conditioned, you allow him to fully develop their resources, and it is 7-12 years, bypassing the need for additional repairs.
So conditioner combines the indoor and outdoor units, which are in dire need of a timely and thorough cleaning.
Cleaning the air conditioner indoor unit of domestic
most often in need of a thorough cleaning of the indoor unit of a split system.Visually, the filter of the indoor unit resembles a fine mesh beneath the front of the device, through which a stream of air into the device.By capturing the smallest dust particles from the air filtration system reliably protects both the housing and the individual elements of the air conditioner, such as a radiator.
First, open the top cover, remove the upper air filters and soak them for a few minutes in warm soapy water until dirt and grease do not depart from the filter screen.The next step will be the cleaning of the fan rotor, is a special roller distilled cold air from an air conditioner in the room everyday.During work on the blades going bold raid and dust, so if you have not paid attention to cleaning roller, it is likely that the blades are clogged and almost grab air, and this leads to a decrease in efficiency.
How is cleaning the blades?For effective cleaning, apply a soapy solution on the blades and in a few minutes, run the air conditioning, pre-carpeted floor film because of outlet will depart contamination.
After a few minutes of air conditioner and disconnect the complete cleaning of the blades with a brush dipped in soapy water until the complete elimination of dirt.
At the last stage, cleaning the ventilation holes at the top cover.Through these holes the air flow passes into the indoor unit.This cleaning and maintenance of the indoor unit is completed.
filter of the indoor unit is recommended to wash at least 1 time in 2-3 weeks.However, if the device interacts with enough polluted air, the washing is done more often, because the filter must always be clean.
untimely departure of the filter of the indoor unit can lead to:
- decrease airflow heatsink indoor unit of the device;
- significant reduction in the quality of air in the cooling room;
- violation of the operating mode of the air conditioning refrigeration system.As a result, copper pipes will be covered with ice, and when you turn off the air conditioner ice thawed begins to drip on the floor surface;
- possible contamination of the drainage system.The accumulated filter dust will soon begin to gather in lumps, whereby fluid will flow from the device stream;
- difficulty of manipulation treatment in the future.Sooner or later have to clean the filter to produce, but the layer of accumulated dust and dirt on the plastic considerably complicate the procedure, you will need to call the master.
Cleaning the air conditioner filter
use a static effect, the air filters of the indoor unit split systems should be cleaned at least 1 time per week, as even a small amount of dust or blockages become a serious impediment to the normalfunctioning filters.
It should be noted that in the warranty does not include maintenance work for the filtration of air conditioners, so they need to produce their own.
Cleaning heat exchanger in the indoor unit
Events for the care and cleaning of the heat exchanger are held at least 1 time a year doing this for the following steps:
- open and gently remove the front grille;
- with a vacuum cleaner or a brush with an extended nap clean the heat exchanger fins.Work should be done carefully and slowly as heat can damage or injure the hand.
Control normalized leakage of Freon
normal operation allows the air conditioner freon leak up to 6-8%, which is due to the special method of connection of pipelines split system.To avoid a critical fall of the level of leakage of Freon should periodically refill freon, but it will require specialized equipment, skills and expertise.It should be noted that the refrigerant leakage can affect the operation mode.
Among the signs of refrigerant leakage can be identified:
- icing compression fittings (connecting portions of copper tubes);
- changing temperature differences at the outlet and inlet of the indoor unit the equipment may cause the deterioration of the air conditioner.
All of the above measures to clean the air conditioner, if desired, you can perform on their own or take advantage of a specialized company, whose workers:
- have professional equipment and tools,
- be able to competently perform a clean indoor unit,
- holdprevention of the outdoor unit,
- examine the state of the drainage system and the radiator,
- eliminate faults,
- refuel air conditioner freon.
In his master work using special compounds and chemicals to remove all kinds of pollution.
Automatic cleaning conditioner
Current models of household air conditioners now come with extra features that ensure trouble-free operation of the equipment and perform automatic cleanup.The basic principle of their actions - a dummy movement of air flow through the system to dry the heat exchanger and internal elements of the conditioner.
In some models used ionic air cleaning: thanks to a special device to oxygen or nitrogen ions bind to dust particles, charging them.Such charged microparticles are easily trapped dust collector.Other models used ionized mist, multistage filtration system and air ionization, which allows to eliminate unpleasant odors.
But if the air conditioner is equipped with a built-in touch sensor, the equipment will independently control the composition of the air at the right time to start the self-cleaning system.Certainly, such helpful features facilitate human life because they provide high-quality clean air flow capacity, but it should be understood that none of the equipment will not be able to remove the filter from the indoor unit, and rinse with water.
Seasonal preparation conditioner
1. Cooking split-system for the summer season. Before the onset of the summer season, experts recommend to clean the evaporator heat exchanger and the outdoor unit, and check the operation of the device in all modes.It should be remembered that the range of activities not included in the warranty, so they carried on their own or with the assistance of highly specialized master.
2. Cooking air conditioner for the winter .Many manufacturers offer models of air conditioners are not designed to operate in harsh environments.The average temperature of a split system of this type is -3 ° C.Lower temperatures considerably complicate the compressor and can cause icing of the drainage system.The resulting ice plug may result in accumulation of condensate, which after 30-40 minutes after the start of operation of the device in the cooling mode will flow from the indoor unit.
prepare or adapt, to work in the winter can be absolutely any air conditioning.This adaptation involves insertion of a special unit in charge of the crankcase of the compressor and the mechanism of regulation of revolutions of the outdoor unit.Installation is possible "warm" drainage.Adapted so-conditioning will operate all year round.
Cleaning the air conditioner: Tips
1. Use the special cleaner air conditioners:
- special brush - a comb with a nozzle for radiator-condenser;
- cleaning spray antiseptic action for split systems that effectively removes grease and fat and cleaning fluid kondizionera;
- soft and absorbent fabric cloth good drip contamination during washing;
- room temperature water and soap to wash the filter.
Special brushes effectively remove dust, lint, trees, insects and other small dirty radiator device.Cloves on the work surface free fit between gasket sink without damaging it.Damaged radiator fins may worsen the passage of air through it, and coolant (Freon) will not be able to cool to the calculated values.So, the presence of the master of the brush and accuracy in this case will not be superfluous.
When buying, look for a brush with removable attachments - they are compact and can effectively clear debris from the slats.
finished cleaning filtration system air conditioner, use a spray to clean the split system.With disinfecting and disinfecting action, a special agent would do well with fatty deposits, resins and tar.
Before the antibacterial cleaning the air conditioner, spread the fabric under the device and spray the contents on the radiator until air conditioner until it starts dripping on the floor.After a few minutes, repeat the procedure.Use a soft cloth to remove makeup applied to the hull and tubes.
Remember, do not wipe the radiator!You can inadvertently hush Lemesle or damage packing let any excess spray will drain on their own.
2. Maintenance of outdoor unit requires special skills and qualifications, and access to the unit for a window or a balcony is very difficult and unsafe;
3. Following the purchase and installation of the air conditioner be engaged in entering into a contract of service;
4. first 2-3 clean indoor unit Trust the experts - they will produce clean steam generator, and their experience and knowledge you can come in handy in the future;
5. at the first sign of unstable operation of the device, turn it off and contact the service center, where staff clean the air conditioner at an affordable price.
Among these signs can be distinguished:
- frost on the copper pipes;
- flow of water from the indoor unit;
- significantly deteriorated cooling air;
Posted by in Lighting