Since people have conquered the fire and made it obedient to their will, life became lighter.Outdoor fireplace, torches, candles, gas jet, kerosene lamps - all this has been used for lighting homes, to have the opportunity to continue their activities (as working and entertainment), and after dark.Over time, more and more methods of lighting were improved, because people always prefer to set their own rules, their own light in the night lights.Remember how the idea was revolutionary light bulb, giving a bright and practically safe light.But science does not stand still, and now we are already talking about lighting LED lights, which have a number of significant advantages not only to the already receding from our everyday incandescent bulbs, but also more modern types of lamps.
- LED lights - what is it
- Types of LED lamps
- Street LED lighting
- Industrial LED Lighting
- Interior LED lighting
LED lights - what is it
Certainly, many of us
So LEDs represent a miniature solid-state electronic device in which two semiconductor electrode (cathode negative and the positive anode).Under the influence of an electric current to a pair of radiation occurs, called electroluminescence.This luminescence is fairly narrow range, and as a result of a variety of materials for the electrodes, we get light at different wavelengths, the brightness and the angle of radiation.In the future, LEDs are placed in the body of the luminaire, combining functionality and design refinements.
For a more complete understanding of the pattern is to list the most important positive properties of the resulting fixtures:
- high variability of pure light shades (2700-6500 K) without the use of filters to purify the world of "harmful" or unnecessary spectral radiation
- highrange of brightness - from the feeble light-emitting diodes on the sensor to the different-brightness projectors
- substantial economy, since the brightness of the LEDs can be up to 150 lumens at a power of 1 Watt (purely for comparison: incandescent bulbs, including halogen - up to 24 lm / Wfluorescent - up to 100 lm / W)
- increased strength and reliability provided by a structure in which there are no fragile and sensitive items, such as filament
- no noticeable flicker at work, have a negative impact on human health
- glow at full brightnessimmediately after turning on, and the number of cycles on-off does not affect the durability of LEDs
- highest among all other types of lamp life: even the minimum of 20-30 thousand hours in the best case - 100 thousand hours of operation (compare themselves - atenergy-saving lamps claimed maximum operating time of 15,000 hours)
- operation safety determined low voltage and low emissivity
- sustainability - as a part of the LEDs are no dangerous substances for human
But the shortcomings can be attributed only intolerant of high temperatures (in general it is peculiar to allsemiconductors), and this deficiency is manifested only in the high-brightness light-emitting diodes and completely leveled the necessary structural additions (heatsinks).
Here is the ratio of pros and cons and displays LEDs on the peak of popularity.By the way, for domestic use is used almost nanotechnology production of LEDs, and although in this case it is not necessary to talk about the spectral variety, but has found the recipe allows you to get crystal LED with good brightness, nice color, and even quite decent efficiency.
Types of LED lamps
Of course, the use of LEDs with UV spectrum lighting in greenhouses or small conventional LEDs (either alone or grouped together on the necessary lines) for the display backlight or alphanumeric display is of interest to some of theof the population, but still a majority of people are much closer to the body are domestic issues.So let's go through the main types of LEDs used in artificial lighting our homes and the surrounding terrain.
Street LED lighting
Any of us, climbing higher - on the roof of a skyscraper or in the cabin, the most beautiful sight is the night city.And these earthly constellations and celestial much richer in color shades and configuration, and light intensity.Can you imagine how much energy is spent on the maintenance of all this splendor?Well, nothing.Already economical LED bulbs are starting to win the living space on our streets, so that we can hope for a significant reduction in these costs.Especially when you consider all the possibilities of LED street lighting.And here it is:
- streetlights any format - from the usual avenue to floodlight
- traffic lights, street signs and traffic signs
- car headlights
- architectural lighting, both functional and decorative lighting
- advertising: billboards and lights,and brightly colored lettering and pictures
- decorative lighting LED strips or colored svetilnichkami, including festive illumination
If these lamps are based on light-emitting diodes, the street lighting will be cheaper and more reliable, because these bulbs or huliganov-Vandals are not afraid of any cold weather.
Industrial LED Lighting
Due to the brightness of LEDs, their smooth glow and a suitable spectrum of light, giving the correct color and do not tire the eyes, they are very valuable in industrial artificial light.Moreover, LED lighting can be used in any area:
- lighting large industrial facilities - shops, warehouses, etc.
- commercial lighting and display
- office lighting
And it also plays a significant role not only beneficial effect of the light on the performance of people, but also economic benefits.
Interior LED lighting
Finally, and most important for us - artificial lighting our homes.Here there is no limit to the use of LEDs, and everything depends on the design and the convenience of fantasy owners.And the lights themselves often classified according to their purpose:
- general lighting - LED ceiling lights, table, floor, wall, which can fully illuminate the entire room
- local coverage certain working or interior zone, it is treated and LED recessed luminaires,and suspension, and they can also be placed in any plane of the room - ceiling, floors, walls and even furniture
- combined coverage allows one lamp to combine both functions
- decorative lighting helps to create a certain style interior, with many designers prefer to make several groups of fixturesthe inclusion of each of which gives a certain required only at the moment the effect of, for example, the same room in different lights can be solemn and dining hall, and family-friendly place, and the youth disco
- lighting for orientation often carried a lamp mutedby which at night you can safely walk through the house, not including the full illumination
- exposition lighting is directed to the allocation in the overall picture of the room of any bright spots - a picture, a picturesque flower shelf with the statuette and the like, in this case, oftenusing LED spotlights
Well aware of the effect you want to achieve, you will not be difficult to choose the most suitable both functional and meets the definition of style lighting.And what they will be - it's up to you.You can buy chandeliers and stylish light fixtures, install hidden lighting with individual lamps, or LED ribbon, make a flight through the night sky, or to provide themselves with a bright sun at any time of day - all at your fingertips.
And then the fabulous surroundings and space, cozy-rustic or stylish, you will be able to provide luxury without much hassle.The main thing - try to keep harmony between the lighting and the main style of the room, an apartment or an entire house.If your talents are far from the field of design and especially of lighting, look to have to create an interior or contact the person who will be able to create a complete picture for every taste.But if your needs for comfort in the house do not imply the palace of luxury, just pick the dates of your fixtures in the store.And let the light in your home, comfort and beauty!