Very often there is a necessity to the owners of the assembly, repair or replacement of the pipeline inside the building and on the street.If you want to make a quality installation of pipes in the same system, you need a special welding machine.The quality of the welding of the pipeline depends on wear resistance design, high protection against environmental effects, isolation, durability, long-term preservation of heat and many other factors.In this article, we will deal with the equipment and technology of the device for welding pipes, consider the scheme of self-production of this device and the features of its use.
- Features using the machine for welding pipes
- How to make a machine for welding pipes
- welding machine for welding pipes
- sequence of operation during welding of pipes
Features using the machine for welding pipes
Equipmentpipe welding is normally required for the repair or replacement of the communication pip
When installing pipes used several types of welding: The coupling, butt and the socket.When butt welding additional parts are not needed, since the pipes are welded joint to joint.For socket and coupling must be used welding rallies and clutch.
There are manual and mechanical welding machines.Mechanical welding devices are designed for welding of pipes from 40 millimeters and above.This device is very useful when you need to make an effort to combine high pipe and fitting.Hand tool for pipe welding is well suited for self-welding.This type is intended for pipes with small size - up to 50 millimeters.But now, such devices produce for any range of pipes, when used with welding fittings, ieto 125 millimeters.
Apparatus for welding includes sole, tips and heating resistances with different diameters.The principle of operation of such a device is similar to the normal functioning of the iron, but the welding machine has two heating elements, under which the housing is installed on a separate element.Round heating element is intended for heating pipes and fittings, which are fused into a single system.
Before working tool is inserted into an electrical outlet.The instrument jacks are where you want to insert special nozzles with the same diameter as the diameter of the tubes of the future, you'll be connected.Pipes must be secured to the nozzle tips, which can be welded.Therefore, the nozzle is heated slowly.
Then you need to set the desired temperature and the rate of heating and cooling.The device with nozzles heated for about thirty minutes.The welding process takes relatively little time.Heed the required temperature regime and rhythm heating, because you can not heat the pipe again.The heated pieces of pipe can be removed at a time when they are ready to start to melt.They need to immediately connect.
Different models have different power and the rate of warming, which depends on the diameter welded pipes and purpose of the instrument.When this device is different apparatuses for welding pipes.If you use the wrong rhythm heating compound was unstable and leaking.For this it is necessary to take into account the diameter of pipe fitting size and other characteristics.To join the pipe fittings are used.Their edges are inserted in the pipe and form a complete melting surface.
fittings may be different, but the diameter should be selected according to the diameter of the pipe.When installing pipelines used valves as valves and fastening elements, the locking tubes in different directions.The result should be a safe and tight connection that is no longer possible to separate.
How to make a machine for welding pipes
Please prepare all the items you may need to create a device for welding pipes.You will need regular home iron.It is also necessary in order to tip turner two fasoniny and pipes under the nut and below the nipple.Measure the diameter of the tube on.You can use aluminum-chromel thermocouple or unpackaged.Before starting work, carefully read all the stages, in order to understand what things can still be useful to you.
You can use your home Iron 800 watts, which is endowed with a tubular electric heater in aluminum housing.To do this, remove all the excess iron from the stove, ieits temperature controller.Next, cut the unnecessary protrusions.As a result, you must stay with regular stove heater.
Drill a hole in the slab 6 mm screw and screw terminals.On the opposite side of the nozzle plate, drill a hole, so you can insert a thermocouple.You can take a lot of the thermocouple out of her two welded wire, cut the required length and inserted into the mounting hole iron plate.But first you need to insert a tube mica for electrical insulation temperature of the plate body.
All the elements homemade device for welding pipes should be collected in the casing.You need to attach a thermocouple shielded wire length of 1 meter, and the heating element as a two-wire cable 1 meter long.All that is output through the hole in the handle, which is fixed to the outer casing by screws, and M4 is made of fiberglass thickness of 4 millimeters.
between stove with thermocouple tip and the casing has a space that must be filled thermal insulator such as asbestos wool.Tips to advocate for housing should be insulated from it.The diameter of the holes in the shell should be 10 millimeters larger than the diameter of the tip.
thermostat must be placed separately in a special enclosure made of plastic, which can be glued Plexiglas thickness of 5 mm by means of dichloroethane.To indicate you can use the dial priborchik from the old tape recorder.This indicator is endowed with the two sectors on the scale - yellow and red.Between them is a zero mark, which corresponds to 270 degrees, and it is the best temperature for welding.
Red sector is at a temperature above the norm, and yellow below.The variable resistor is set temperature.Its axis Output block thermostat housing.For additional signaling may be used red LED which indicates the time during which the heating element is in operation.When the LED light stops, which means that the heating element is de-energized.
first temperature will be in the higher, lower than the index.But for this it is necessary to wait for the calm of the system.When the welding machine is well warmed propylene pipe and the difference between the temperature changes will be quite minimal, you can begin to weld.The system is powered bipolar voltage.The thermocouple is connected to a block thermostat shielded cable to reduce interference from the power wires of the tubular electric heater.By the way, you can not put the indicator, since it is an additional service to at work could be seen as behaving temperature.
welding machine for welding pipes
First you must understand that for the welding of pipes to be used transition elements - angles, tees, couplings, etc.Pipe always heats the outside and connecting elements - from the inside.In another way it is impossible to weld the tube.Never attempt to cook the pipe with a pipe to each other in the end.Of course, you can weld them in this way, but sooner or later the water will break and you'll have to face some difficulties.
Before starting work, you must prepare a welding device.It is advisable to secure it to a bracket or frame.This is required for convenience, as during installation on heating, to detail will make some effort to be passed and the instrument.After fastening the welding machine for welding pipes on the heater you need to fix a couple of suitable heating - sleeve and mandrel.With the toggle switch must be set the appropriate temperature and heating power to turn the unit on.
for proper welding of pipes you have to follow two rules - carefully follow the warm-up time of the material and temperature.If you pay attention to the nozzle of the device, you will notice that one side is made to warm the outer diameter, and the second - for internal.These tubes can not be soldered joint to joint.If you want to cook two straight pipes, you should use a special clutch.
The nozzle must be inserted for soldering pipes and fittings simultaneously on both sides.They should be pressed into the nozzle with little effort until they abut the stop.Next Race against the clock a few seconds, remove the tube warmed to the device and connect them to each other.It should be noted that this point is very important because you should not just connect the pipes to each other, but also securely attach them to ten or twenty seconds.Even a small shift can disrupt the integrity of the joint.
way, drops of water have the same effect in the repair of the water system.At high temperature steam is formed, which does not allow the pipes to connect into a coherent whole.You can use the bread crumb that is necessary to fill the pipe.This will give you an extra few tens of seconds, during which time you must have time to cook everything.In the cork can not worry - crumb completely dissolved with water afterwards.
Note the warm-up time of pipes.The time should depend on the diameter.If you plan to heat the thick pipe - it will take more time.For example, a tube with a diameter of 20 millimeters is necessary to warm up for a couple of seconds, and a tube with a diameter of 32 mm - for 5-6 seconds.If you overdo this process, risk zaplavit inner hole, but if you under-expose, you get a low-quality joint.
It should be noted that any material upon heating tends to expand.Pipes are no exception, by heating each meter lengthened by about 5 millimeters.If you plan to design and implement the water supply for hot water and heating systems, it is important to bear in mind that the pipe can expand at a certain temperature.Remember, polypropylene pipes can not be used without a heater!
Merilon leaves little space tube and insulate it from external factors.Additionally, you can firmly fix the pipe, using special clips with clasps.It should be noted that the reinforced pipes are endowed with much lower thermal expansion compared to standard tubes.For this reason, developers reinforced pipes called them stable (during heating and cooling, the original length of the tube does not change).
Installing pipes produced sites that are mounted with the help of an apparatus for welding metal pipes with bends and fittings.Typically the pipe to attach to the wall with clamps, which are securely fastened to the wall, and pipe them vdevaetsya.In private houses pipes are not brought to the boiler, and connecting fittings with a metal pipe of 1.5 meters, which is connected to the heater itself.
sequence of operation during welding of pipes
Once you have made a homemade device for welding pipes, and got acquainted with the peculiarities of this procedure, you can start to work.Welding pipes with special equipment is carried out in the following sequence:
- Before pursuing welded pipes, try to work out.One can buy a little more fittings and cut several pieces of pipe.After this training, you will have experience in welding and confidence in their own ability.
- order during the work you are not confused, prepare in advance all the elements.Make the specified measurements.Cut pieces of pipe given back.Arrange the pieces of pipes and fittings in the order in which they are joined by welding.This approach eliminates the possibility of incorrect connection areas of your circuit.Threaded connection, you can unwind or remake, but cooked items are not subject to dismantling.
- ends of pipes and fitting sockets sure to clean dust and dirt, it is advisable to clean with alcohol or soapy water, then be sure to dry.If the surface has an oil and fat, they can be removed with alcohol or acetone.May be suitable and other solvents.
- When you weld shaver reinforced pipes, they should be removed from the top two layers of aluminum and polypropylene.If the pipe has been reinforced with fiberglass, this procedure needs to be done.
- connecting parts must be placed in the appropriate nozzle.The tube should be inserted into the sleeve up to the mark indicating the depth of the weld, then you need to put on a mandrel fitting socket.Remember that throughout the welding procedure, the instrument must be turned on.Items must be heated simultaneously.On the welding machine has a temperature controller, which should be set to the desired limit.When the thermostat has warmed to the desired temperature, the light goes out.
- parts to be joined must be inserted into the corresponding sockets on the welding machine.Allow the heating time, then remove parts from the device and connect with each other without turning them.Welding fittings should be connected to the pipe fast and precise movement in order to keep the alignment of the coupling and the pipe.
- After working welding machine with his hands necessarily soak the cooling time.This is especially true of tubes having thin walls.During the cooling time should be no twists and deformations.Do not attempt to accelerate the time of cooling using cold water or air.This may lead to stress which would reduce the structural strength.If the connection was unsuccessful with concentricity, only one way out - to be cut properly connected fitting.After cooling, the seam is necessary to make cleaning and inspection of the assembled water pipe pressure of your water supply.
- alignment of pipes shall not be violated more than one wall.On the outer surface of the coupling piece that is welded to the pipe, should be folds, cracks or other defects formed during overheating.At the edge of the socket must be visible continuous bead of fused material along the entire circumference.It should extend beyond the plane of the coupling end part.
device for welding pipes - a very useful thing in every home, but the price of the device for welding rolls.You can not buy an expensive tool, and make it their own hands.During the manufacture of an apparatus for welding tubes you will be dismantled with the construction and operation of the instrument, as well as professional welding procedure and the sequence of steps required.We want you to gain useful experience and enjoy the work done!