Console water pump is high-quality and reliable design.It is used for pumping clean cold or hot water with a small amount of solid permissible concentrations (up to 0.1% at the maximum of 0.2 mm).Efficiency of these pumps is equal to 60-80%, depending on the model and motor power.Cantilever monoblock water pumps have both the gland and mechanical seal, the second is the most quality.Operating temperature at the gland seals should be 0-85 degrees, and in face is allowed up to 105 degrees.It is strictly forbidden to operate these pumps in industries associated with fire or explosion hazard.And with their help, you can not pump flammable liquids.
- pump to the console device
- Operating principle
- calculation and selection of cantilever pumps for water
- Features cantilever pumps and the average cost of the most popular Russian model
- Cantilever pumps K 8/ 18
- Cantilever pumps K 20/30
- Cantilever pumps K 45/30
- Cantilever pumps K 160/30
- Cantilever pumps K 290/30
- Setting console pumps
- Types console repair pump
In most cases, used to pump water centrifugal console pumps K. Their chassis is shaft supported by a bearing on which is located the impeller.It is also equipped with a compensation chamber, which avoids possible leakage under strong pressure.
rear and front seals create a lock external and internal leaks.Leakage through the gland is not removed and are lubricated, thus being an obstacle to the engine overheating.Protective sleeve protects the shaft, located above the gland, from the wear and tear.
The drive impeller can discharge openings, serve to balance the axial force.They are valid for structures capacity of 10 kW or more because at lower output power controlled axial bearings.
pump to the console device
Plans console pump
1. Cover.2 building.3.Smennye O-rings.4. The impeller.5. Nut.6. Stuffing box.7. Change the sleeve.8. Gland cover.9.Val.10. Support bracket.11. Ball bearing.
cantilever monoblock pumps differ in that the impeller is at the end of the shaft.This is a more powerful structure called pump type "KM".They are used mainly in the manufacturing and engineering facilities in the system.With such powerful benefits, this design has a large size, heavy weight and unreliable seal, thereby requiring regularly inspect the pump, and time to eliminate various faults.Another negative quality of these designs is the complexity and inconvenience of replacing the motor.Repair of pumps type "KM" a long, expensive and time consuming than that of the "K".
The principle of a simple cantilever pumps, and is determined by structural features.
During power an electric motor to the network, the blades begin to rotate the impeller, this comes at the expense of pressure and water is pumped, thereby acting in one hole and out the other, which is in the opposite side.The rotation of the impeller makes a great acceleration, increases the speed of the fluid to pump.
However too many turns of the engine, resulting in a decrease in pressure of the suction inlet, causing cavitation.It is formed in the process of evaporation with further condensation of air in the hydraulic fluid.Therefore, you need to choose a console pump with an experienced person.
calculation and selection of cantilever pumps for water
selection is made by means of directories that provide information on their use and purpose, as well as the design, graphics and specifications.In addition, they are drawings showing the connecting sizes and dimensions.
organization created by the project, it is recommended to use the directory only during engineering design, as created a new guest "cantilever centrifugal pumps with axial inlet for the water."In the design of more precise information, please contact at the factory.
choosing the pump should be considered to match the mode of operation of its characteristics.Consider the method of choice of console pumps K.
pump size is selected at the maximum flow of liquid.By applying the pressure and the chart fields QH advance choosing the right pump size, and then on the graphics features make the right choice.
technical and graphical characteristics determine the correct impeller diameter.Curve head he must pass through a given point on the parameters of the pressure and supplying liquid, or be above it.
During pump selection, mainly need to provide cavitation performance.Therefore, make sure that the chosen design of navigability really corresponds to the system to install the unit.
suction system Δ h = ((pa - pt) / γ) - [± H 0] - Σ hb w.Where:
- Pa- absolute pressure at the surface of the water in the tank, from which evacuation is carried out.
- Pt - vapor pressure when pumping water operating temperature.
- y - the proportion of the pumped water H / m3.
- hbw - total pressure loss, the suction pipe at the desired maximum flow.
- H0 - geometric backwater, or suction.This value corresponds to the vertical distance along the axis of the shaft of the pumped liquid level of the tank.It has excellent quality, if the pump is located above the level of the pumped liquid and the negative, if the pump is installed below the level.
suction pump design selected Δ h and the power is determined by the characteristic curve at maximum flow.
required power of the electric motor is equal to Ne Ne = RN γ / 1OOO.
- R. Factor.
- N. Power the pump at nominal mode, kW.
- y.The specific gravity of the fluid.
Specifications cantilever pumps and the average price for the most popular models
Cantilever pumps K 8/18
-80A2 engine 1.5 kW feed-8 cubic meters per hour, pressure 18 m, weight-61 kg, size-79/23/33-6472 price 00 rubles.
Cantilever pumps K 20/30
Engine-100s2 4,0 kW supply 20 cubic meters per hour, the pressure of 30 m, weight 77 kg, size-87/28/34 price-8721 00 rubles.
Cantilever pumps K 45/30
112M2 Motor 7.5 kW, flow-45 cubic meters per hour, the pressure of 30 m, weight-158 kg, the price-50,552 rubles.
Cantilever pumps K 160/30
Engine-180M4 30 kW feed-160 cubic meters, a pressure of 30 m, weight-420 kg, the price-00 50 552 rubles.
Cantilever pumps K 290/30
200M4 Motor 37 kW supply 290 cubic meters per hour, the pressure of 30 m, weight-550 kg, the price of 68 rubles 26
Setting console pumps
- Install the pump on a level and recommended quality concrete base, which is capable of providing reliable fastening of the pump purchased.The foundation must absorb various vibrations, shocks and linear distortion.The mass of the foundation must be one and a half times the mass of concrete.A width and length to be greater than one meter around the perimeter of the base frame.The pump is installed in the center of the concrete base and secured.
- during pipe installation must take into account that in the pump housing is not transmitted mechanical forces.
- discharge and suction pipe must be of suitable size in view of the pressure in the pump at the entrance.
- pipes must be installed without the accumulation of air, especially on the suction side.Shut-off valves
- necessarily installed on both sides of the pump console.This is done so that during a repair or cleaning fluid does not leak from the system.
- suction and discharge lines must have the appropriate attachment.Install them as possible closer to the pump.
- Counterflanges established in relation to the pump flanges so that the voltage is removed from them, going to the pump.Otherwise, it may damage it.
- to achieve excellent performance pump console, you need to minimize vibration and noise.For this we need to consider how to eliminate vibration.Such measures are taken during the operation of pumps, electric motors, power greater than 11 kW.Note, however, that the smaller capacity engines can also contribute to the formation of unwanted noise and vibration.
different vibrations and noise cause the rotation of the rotors and the engine, as well as the flow in pipes and connections.The most effective means to reduce them are expansion joints and antivibration mountings.To prevent the transmission of vibrations to the building, insulation of the foundation is required to make the pump from home using shock mounts.
When choosing antivibration mountings, consider the following information: the force that is transmitted through the support, the speed of the electric motor, taking into account controls and required dampening.The value is measured in percentage quenching is desirable that it has at least 70%.
selection of shock mounts occur in different ways, it all depends on the conditions in which the installation will be performed.In some cases, incorrectly selected antivibration mountings may well not only to repay the vibration, but rather to increase its level.Therefore, the choice should be made by designers shock mounts.
expansion joints - elastic flexible insert, its purpose to prevent vibration in piping systems, for example, pumping equipment.It creates heat recovery extensions within the strain identified in the specifications and protects the equipment against mechanical impact.
By request, for flexible control rods vibrovstavok available, they are used to control and protect the inserts from the strain.The diameter of the rods must be at least 100 mm.
During the installation of the pump on a foundation with vibration dampers, always put on the flange expansion joints.This is to ensure that when the vibration of the pump is hung on them.
Expansion joints set for repayment of compression and expansion in the pipes, which creates a variable temperature of the liquid.They also reduce the strain generated in the pipeline pressure surges and isolate noise.They can not be set for error recovery in the pipeline, for example, offset flanges.
Attach expansion joints on the pump it is necessary to 1-2 at a distance equal to the nominal diameter of the flange on the pressure side of the pipe and on the part of the suction pipe.This prevents it the turbulent flow creates good conditions for absorption and causes a slight drop in pressure of the discharge pipe.
For large liquid flow rate should be set larger than expansion joints to match the diameter of the pipeline.If you exceed the DN 100 flanges, it is necessary to use expansion joints with limit rods.
Types console repair pump
total there are two types of console repair pumps: major and minor.
need for repair of the pump depends on operating conditions.Repairs and spare parts consumption, which is indicated in the technical documentation, installed by the average of reliability.With all this calculations are made of the conditions of the pumps pumping pure liquid with the amount of suspended particles that do not exceed 3 kg / m3.Therefore, the need for repair work for any specific conditions may vary significantly from the estimated.There are block diagrams in which displayed The order of the different kinds of repairs.
Block diagram of the repair cycle of large-sized pump console has the form:
H-T-T-T-T-T-K, where H is the beginning of the operation;T repairs;K-overhaul.
Maintenance work performed for prevention.It includes replacement of worn parts and adjustment of the equipment.In this case, the flow examining portion is measured clearances between the shaft and bearing pads motor and pump.
Major - is voluminous scheduled maintenance, it is the complete disassembly of the unit, repair or replacement of parts, adjustment and testing of the program, composed of repair and maintenance documentation.