roofing and waterproofing carpet of Rubemast is durable and economical coating.Outwardly it resembles rubemast usual roofing material, but there are some differences in the composition and application technology.
Consider the basic specifications Rubemast, the variety and dignity, as well as describe how to use the material as a waterproofing of the roof and other building structures.
- Rubemast - modern waterproofing material such as weld
- main types of Rubemast
- Specifications Rubemast
- Transport and storage Rubemast
- Technology laying Rubemast
- Safety at work with Rubemast
- service and repair of the roof waterproofing
Rubemast - modern waterproofing material such as weld
Rubemast - surfaced roll bituminous material.Rubemast basis of cardboard, fiberglass or fiberglass impregnated on both sides with high quality elastic bitumen-mineral composition.The total mass of bitumen is about 2kg / m2.
Elevated levels of asphalt bin
Rubemast The advantages include:
- high safety factor due to ductility of bitumen and a protective plastic film, which is coated with an inner layer of material;
- good thermal stability;
- opportunity to work with the material at subzero air temperatures;
- ease of installation and laying of waterproofing layer;
- roof covered Rubemast not makes a lot of noise in heavy rain and gusts of wind;
- opportunity stacking the material on any surface;
- long life - about 15 years;
- opportunity to repair the damaged area;
- rubemast - biologically stable material that can not be exposed to microorganisms and fungi;
- economic efficiency of the material;Buy rubemast RNA-400 (base - board) can be priced at about 600-800 rubles per roll (10 m2);
- rubemast can be laid without hot gluing mastics - it can reduce construction costs and make work safer;
- roof covering Rubemast to reduce labor costs by 2-3 times compared with the roofing material.
Rubemast can be used to cover the roof with a slope of 10%
Rubemast used for waterproofing:
- walls in basements;
- main pipelines;
- various building designs.
Scope Rubemast depends on its species.Some brands can be used as roofing, and some - exclusively for waterproofing floors.
main types of Rubemast
All brands Rubemast can be divided into the following categories:
Rubemast RNP - type of backing material base - board.It is used as the bottom layer of the roof membrane, basement, floors, foundations, and other structures.Rubemast RNP can be used as the backing material for soft, do not load the roof membrane (tilt angle - no more than 10 °).
Rubemast surface covered with small CHP, dusty grit.Depending on the density of cardboard distinguish Rubemast HSD 350 and HSD 400 Rubemast (numeric value indicates the density of cardboard in g / m2. Roll weight - about 30 kg.
Rubemast RNA - applied to everything the top of the roof membrane. The basis of the material - cardboard,surface covered with coarse Rubemast RNA mineral grit, the bottom layer - legkopodplavlyaemaya film. The material used on roofs with a slope of no load no more than 10 °.
Rubemast the production of RNA using cardboard and a density of 350 to 400 g / m2. Roll weight - about40 kg.
Rubemast HSP - used as a backing layer on the soft roofing and waterproofing horizontal surfaces (floor slabs, foundations). The basis of the material - fiberglass, tentative roll weight - 22 kg.
Rubemast HSS -used for roofing (the top layer).The basis of the material - fiberglass, has composed mineral dressing, which enhances resistance to ultraviolet Rubemast and weatherproof.
fiberglass and cardboard, as a basis for Rubemast, have their own characteristics.Fiberglass does not rot or corrode.Cardboard impregnated with bitumen composition, which significantly reduces the risk of decay and extend the life of the coating.Rubemast paperboard based has a greater tensile strength than the analog based on glass fiber.
rubemast surfaced material, the characteristics of which depend on the type and quality of the basis of bitumen, has the same flammability class (T4) with Steklomast.A distinctive feature - a lower price (Rubemast HSS - about 650-700 rubles per roll (9 m2).
Basic specifications Rubemast:
- weight coating material - 2.1 kg / m2;
- areaone roll of 9-10 m2;
- discontinuous reinforcement under tension - not less than 28 kg;
- flexibility rod with R = 25 mm - not less than 5 ° C;
- thermal stability - no more than 2 hours at + 75 °C;
- water absorption - no more than 1.5% for 24 hours;
- waterproofness at a pressure of 0.01 kgf / cm2 - at least 72 hours;
- temperature brittleness binder ranges from -10 ° C to -15 °S.
Transport and storage Rubemast
When storing or transporting Rubemast must adhere to certain rules:
- rubemast stored in an upright position, located in a row;
- distance from the material to the radiators - not less than 1 meter;
- permitted for Rubemast horizontal, laying rolls - no more than 5 pieces;
- waterproofing material should be stored under cover or indoors;possible short-term storage in the street;
- rubemast need to transport in covered vehicles;
- should avoid direct sunlight on the material during storage and transportation;
- Rubemast shelf life - 1 year from date of manufacture.
Technology laying Rubemast
There are two ways of installation Rubemast: gluing on bitumen mastic and welded by means of a gas burner.
number Rubemast aravno covered surface area plus 20% - stock that is spent on connections and overlaps
Before applying Rubemast stand in a warm place - it should be done, if the outside air temperature of 0 ° C and below.
consider gradually stacking technology Rubemast:
- Substrate Preparation:
- before the start of works on the arrangement of the roof is necessary to complete all the work, which can cause damage to the finished roofing: installation of ventilation ducts and drains, installation of base constructions for mounting the antennas, fixation and funnelsetc .;
- eliminate visible defects (potholes, cracks and chips);
- roof clear of debris.
- Prepare a tower crane or lifting mast lift materials up.
- priming the surface.The roof is necessary primed bituminous primer that fills pores and microcracks, "binds" the dust and provides maximum coupling Rubemast with the roof.Priming is done with a continuous layer using a roller, brush or carbon brushes.Bituminous primer "Myagkrov" is applied in two layers, wherein the second layer is applied only after the first dry and will not adhere.
- Metering material in situ installation.Rolls Rubemast need to unroll and spread out on the surface.The overlap between the blades should be at least 2 cm. Cutting Rubemast need to make a sharp knife the building so that the material is not torn.
- Hide prepared sheets Rubemast rolls back by numbering them and marking their location.
- Bonding underlayment.
- warming mastic layer occurs by means of a gas burner, liquefied gas - propane-butane.Rolls Rubemast need to stick ranging from funnels (lower seats) to the watersheds (place of elevation);
- mastic layer of cloth at the same time it is necessary to heat, warming the roof and the base holding the canvas;while warming can not overheat Rubemast - this will lead to leakage of mastic, and the material will lose its useful qualities;
- rubemast necessary leveled, grind strokes or roll on roll (you can use a hand roller IR-735);It should turn smooth, without tubercles, folds and detachment surface.
- weld the upper layer.Laying subsequent layers should be made after careful gluing of the previous layer.The actual process of attaching the upper layer is the same as stacking the backing layer.Laps are carried out on a special edge or purified by sprinkling the surface.
- quality control.After laying the rolls joints checked for leaks.Suspicious area should be re-heated to a viscous state, and press firmly to the ground.
Laying Rubemast: Video
Rubemast If installation is made in compliance with high quality technology, the leakages of the roof will be forgotten for 15 years or more
Safety at work with Rubemast
Rubemast Laying must be carried out carefully tocompliance with safety:
- Rubemast laying near the place should not be flammable and flammable items (kerosene, petrol, diesel oil, hemp, chips, etc.);
- gas cylinder must be located no closer than 10 meters from the place of installation;
- balloon with propane-butane must not be operated without a pressure reducer;
- at weld Rubemast impossible to unwind a roll of arms or legs;
- during ignition burner can not stand in front of the injector nozzle;
- need to constantly monitor the direction of the flame;
- solvents used in the preparation of a primer - the primer can not be stored and transported in open containers, as they are toxic, flammable and volatile;
- when laying Rubemast need to use personal protective equipment: gloves and special clothing, dust mask, leather shoes;
- the place of work must be the primary means of extinguishing (buckets, shovels, sand, fire extinguishers).
service and repair of the roof waterproofing waterproofing
If the house has malfunctioned and the ceiling the first signs of leaks - change the color and wet spots, it is necessary to urgently conduct an audit of the roof and fix possible defects.
Regular checkups will allow the roof to avoid costly repairs of the roof and other problems associated with excess moisture in the room (furniture damage, the appearance of dampness, mold, etc.)
Tips for the repair of the roof:
- during the repair of the old roof rubemast fit in at least two layers;
- ground under rubemast should be primed and free from dirt;
- leaks in places "stacked" patch of Rubemast (2 layers or more);
- dismantling Rubemast required only during major repairs or complete replacement of the roof structure.
Rubemast - rolled material, widely used for waterproofing roofs and other building structures.Laying Rubemast can be done by yourself, stick to the main technology to comply with installation and safety with fusing and combustible materials.