Worth: Great article on the consumption per m2 of plaster
drywall on the market of building materials there are several types.
- Types of dry plaster mixes
- drywall sheet:
- Scope drywall
- Consumption of dry mix plaster
- plasterboard: price
- dry mixture for cement-based plaster (cement-lime plaster, cement and sand plaster);
- gypsum plasters.
- gypsum sheets (both sides are lined with soft cardboard);
- fiberboard sheets (shredded wood is compressed, add water-resistant and other reinforcing material impregnation);
- gypsum sheets (by 88-90% consist of plaster, on the other 12-10% - of the paper fiber).
can also select plaster for interior and exterior use, and topcoat plaster for leveling the surface of the walls.
Cement stucco is mostly used as material for the facade and any other outdoor work.This strong plaster, forming water-resistant coating adherent to the base of th
cement-lime mixture can be applied on concrete, aerated concrete, brick, ceramic surfaces, as well as cement plaster.
Manufacturers and brands of dry mix: VOLMA-Akvasloy (lightweight plaster machine application, is resistant to the formation of fungus), the basis of Startvell T-21 (for use in concrete and brick in the premises of any level of humidity), KREISEL Putzmortel 560.
Dry plaster for interior work on the basis of the cement-sand mixture has a high moisture resistance, plasticity, frost resistance and enhanced adhesion of the solution.
Manufacturers and brands of dry mix: KNAUF Gryunband (cement, sand, water repellent coating with thermal insulation properties), facade plaster KNAUF Unterputts, ground plaster KNAUF Zokelputts.
Plaster can be used to prepare the walls for paperhanging, painting, tiling, fit well on the ceiling, the base of concrete, brick, DSP.
Manufacturers and brands of dry mix: KNAUF Rotband (Universal plaster), KNAUF MP75 (machine application) VOLMA-layer universal, VOLMA-layer MN (machine application).
plates construction for plasterboard walls more popularly known as "plasterboard" (GCR).This finishing building material can be used for decoration as well as for devices bearing walls and partition walls with dry or normal humidity conditions.It can also be used for the manufacture of decorative designs.
Manufacturers: VOLMA GCR, KNAUF GCR, KNAUF gypsum plasterboard (moisture-resistant gypsum board), KNAUF GKLO (fireproof GCR), KNAUF-Acoustics (sound-absorbing sheets).
Wood-fiber plates, hardboard or fiberboard can be used simply as a construction, repair and finishing material for the organization of sound and thermal insulation, leveling walls, the construction of the wall partitions and roof decking.
gypsum sheets (gypsum fiber board), in contrast to plasterboard - homogeneous material without shell.This material is denser and stronger than drywall.Suitable for organizations of walls, ceilings, floors.It can be used in rooms with a high level of fire safety.
Above we listed the materials, most of which can not be used as a topcoat (if not to the surface under the wall paintings or painted on dry plaster).Speaking of dry plaster, not to mention the decorative component.
So dry decorative plaster can also be used as an external (facade) layer, and as a material for interior decoration.
Manufacturers and brands of decorative plaster: most popular in the series of dry plaster decorative plasters are of the "bark beetle", "coat" and "lamb" in the catalog of most core producing companies (like KNAUF or Ceresit).Textured coating is achieved through the use of the mixture of different grain fractions (ranging from 0.5 to 4.5 mm).
In addition to its decorative function, this type of plaster perfectly protects the walls from moisture and climate changes, the effect of UV light and unnecessary heat.
Consumption of dry mix plaster
The packaging of dry mixture without exception, manufacturers write the approximate amount of material per 1 m.However, this is not a dry material flow - flow is finished plaster.To determine the consumption of the dry mixture, it is necessary overall cost of the finished plaster subtract flow of water used for the preparation of such a large number of finishing material.
Depending on the type of plaster, the material cost is:
- Ceresit CT 24 (a mixture of cement for plastering) - $ 7/25 kg (ready-mix consumption of 1.2 kg / m²;
- HPStart KNAUF (plaster) - 3.5 $ / 25 kg (flow 1.58 kg / m²);
- TEPLON Bark (decorative, thermal plaster) - 15.9 $ / 25 kg (expense 1,52kg / m²);
- sheets VOLMA GCR - $ 6.25 per sheet of 9.5 / 1 200/2 500 mm;
- sheets Fiberboard - $ 4.5 per sheet 25/1 220/2 400 mm;
- sheets KNAUF GVL- 33.5 $ 01.10 per sheet 200/2 500 mm.