- Design ceiling in the hallway
- design of the walls in the hallway
Design ceiling in the hallway
Design ceiling in the living room should be based on the type of room.For example, a small hallway efficiently cover the ceiling mirror panels or painted in bright colors: so room visually can be done not only spacious, but also lighter. If the height of the walls allows, you can arrange a suspended ceiling with a complex lighting.
By the way, the design of suspended ceilings half - thinking through the placement of lighting and its role in the decor of the room.Light the way, you can sometimes do more than finish.
dark ceilings do not recommend: not only did the room visually diminish, but will be a sense of gravity and constant pressure surface color.
At the finish of the ceiling, though guests do not always pay attention.The first thing you notice inquisitive eye - wall decoration and design of the floor in the hallway.
design of the walls in the hallway
- There are several types of coatings: basic and decorative.The basic finishing materials for the walls hallway can be wallpaper for painting, plastering and painting the walls.Decorative materials are the same wallpapers, decorative tiles or panels.They often do not cover the entire wall, but only some of its sites.
- Hallway can be changed in the process of repair or manage fresh ideas to the already existing interior: hang pictures or paintings, lamps replaced with new, well-preserved on the surface of the walls to decorate vinyl stickers.
- Interior walls perfectly complement the pendant lamps, coat hooks, housekeeper, made in the same style or color scheme.
- Also, you can decorate the walls of the hallway:
- artistic painting (for example, images of the illusory volumes - windows, niches, openings, often operate on a first coat with acrylics without a thorough preparation of the surface);
- frescoes (tempera paint applied to wet, damp plaster, panels in the hall, if you often rely on the wall, quicklyerased, and will stain clothes);
- painted by graffiti or stencil (the main advantage of such a pattern - wear resistance and ease of application, the basis for such decor could serve as finishing plaster, concrete or special wallpaper);
- photo wallpapers (a very popular way of finishing the walls, but not always winning, as each room, depending on the area, furniture and lighting requires different figures);
- moldings (implies the classic style of the interior, traditionally performed in plaster moldings,which today is virtually out of the market more affordable and practical polyurethane).