Teplon - plaster based on perlite. Due to its composition, not only does Teplon warm room, but, unlike analogue has a significantly lower weight, which reduces the load on the foundation.
Because of its undeniable advantages, Teplon by UNIS collects more positive than negative responses.
- Teplon Perlite
- Specifications plaster mix "Teplon" by UNIS
- Instructions for use plaster mix "Teplon."
- plaster "Teplon."Price
By the way, one of the few drawbacks "Teplon" - the mixture is water-resistant.Therefore, the plaster can be applied only for interior decoration.
However, the merits of "Teplon" by UNIS much more:
- «Teplon" maintains a favorable microclimate in the room due to the high vapor and air permeability, moisture keeps the permissible level.
- possible to apply from 5 to 70mm without plaster grid (for ceilings up to 30 mm).
- reduces labor costs for repairs due to economical use of material
- requires no additional finishing for leveling the surface.
- provides the most smooth surface, eliminating the need shpatlevanija.
- dimensional stability and fracture coating.
- reduces labor costs for repairs due to economical use of material;
- by low density is lightweight and reduces the structural load on the foundation of the house.
- «Teplon" can be used even in children's rooms because it is environmentally friendly and safe material.
Specifications plaster mix "Teplon" by UNIS
|temperature of the work and operation|| |
from + 5 ° C to + 30 ° C
|amount of water for 25 kg of dry mixture|| |
|layer thickness without plaster grid|| |
mixture of 6.0 kg / sq.m
|Pot life|| |
|Home mortar setting|| |
no earlier than 50 minutes
|Drying time layer thickness of 10 mm (at + 22 ° C and humidity of 65%)|| |
|Compressive strength|| |
≥25 kg / sq.See
|Bond strength|| |
≥1,0 kg / sq.See
15, 30 kg
|thermal conductivity||0,23 W / m * With|
Instructions for use of plastermixture "Teplon»
- first stage - preparation of the solution.Be sure to first read the instructions on the package.In containers with water (0.45-0.55 liters per 1 kg of dry mixture) pour plaster mixture.Stir for 2-3 minutes until smooth.If you have a large volume of material, use a professional mixer or drill with spetsnasadkoy at low speeds.Leave for 5 minutes, stir again.Bingo!The mixture is ready.Now you have 50 minutes (from mixing), to his cause.
- Now go to the establishment of beacons.They will become a reference thickness of the plaster (to create a flat surface) and are placed before applying the base layer.Location Beacons monitor level.Length of rule must be smaller than the distance between 20-30 cm. Further work can be done in 3-4 hours.
- turn to the most important - applying the solution.Attention!Postaraytes time to apply a ready solution for 20-30 minutes, using a spatula or trowel.Then align the surface of the building regulations.If the intended thickness of the plaster layer on the wall is within the range of 5 mm to 50 mm, plaster ceiling - 5 mm - 30 mm or 70 mm when filling the recesses, the grid does not require plastering.
- plaster mixture starts to set in 50-60 minutes after preparation of the solution.At this point, the applied layer is leveled rule.
- If the surface roughness is greater than 5 cm, requires pre-equalization "Teplon."In this case, the maximum thickness of each layer - 3 cm. Before overlaying a new layer, wait for the complete drying of the previous one.
- 90-120 minutes later we get to the last part - the final alignment of the surface.Moisten with water grab, but has not yet hardened surface and powertrowel its spongy float.With a spatula or trowel smooth out the entire surface of the projection "gypsum milk."
- plaster Eunice "Teplon" can be purchased in bags of 15 and 30 kg.
- Moscow, Eunice "Teplon" (white), 30 kg - from 290 rubles.