to drive frame with his hands, need to calculate the foundation.The best option would be an appeal to the professional designer.The specialist will carry out the calculation with the foundation:
- features of soil, topography;
- depth of the passage of groundwater;
- planned loading of the design of the house;
- climatic conditions: the depth of seasonal soil freezing;
- features of the project: the need for the equipment cap, basement, garage.
- correct foundation for the log cabin home
- Strip foundation
- pier foundation
- pile foundations
- Finish foundation
- Interior decoration of house from log
- The run finishes inside?
- «under a tree»
- Building a house from a frame video
- Construction of houses from log prices
correct foundation for the log cabin home
right the equipped base foundation is a guarantee:
- reliability, stability at home;
- durability of construction;
- exception skew walls, destruction.
There are several types of foundation grou
This option is appropriate for large-scale dimensions of the house.Also strip foundation is appropriate when necessary arrangement basement for different purposes.
Terms equipment strip foundation:
- any type of soil;
- large size of the house (from 20m2).
There bulk strip foundations and block.Depth of laying - up to 70cm.The inlet
foundation settling layers:
- 15-20cm sand;
- 10cm crushed stone, gravel;
- pouring cement.
layers are repeated at least fill a foundation ditch.On the surface of the formwork is filled.
block foundation implies:
- arrangement "cushion";
- unit blocks;
- sealing joints;
- fill formwork.
pier foundation is used in the construction of single-storey, small log cabins.Erected on a stable ground with a deep passing groundwater.
Simplicity, economy distinguish this type of foundation base.Columnar foundations to 4 times cheaper than tape.
poles are made of:
-Ground poles at intervals around the perimeter of 1.5-2m.The height of the columns corresponds to the depth of soil freezing.
This type is more resistant to withstand temperature extremes Screw Pile foundations have such advantages:
- small cost;
- efficiency of installation;
- exception needs associated earthworks;
- suitable for installation on any type of terrain, soil;
- installation foundation is not wag their climatic conditions, season;
- fit everything for remote structures, complementing the existing structure, to build extensions of any type;
- ability to install, even in the absence of data and geological surveys.
determine which foundation is best in your case, it should be based on the size of the structure, geological, climatic conditions.The economic component of the latter is taken into account.
After the erection of log can be done finishing work.Exterior finishing of the houses under the framework may include color foundation, a foundation base trim a variety of materials.
Interior decoration of house from log
interior finishing erected log carried out in the absence of the need to shrink.If the house is built with the use of the forest increased, natural moisture, you should wait until the shrinkage process.
The run finishes inside?
interior arrangement of a plurality of options.
«under a tree»
most popular, classic log cabins to the way "under the tree."We use the existing surface of the logs, timber.First the konopatka, sealing cracks, resurfacing.Then the tree is covered with antiseptic compounds, flame retardants for protection against:
- mold, fungal lesions;
continue to apply paint formulations may toning type.Before painting can be used to decorate the seams decorative rope that is glued and fixed on top of the sealant.
Recommended reading: interior design house from log
You can also use:
- board of solid wood;
IMPORTANT!If frame expelled from processed logs required frame-crate under a covering.Between the lining and walls themselves can lay additional insulation.
Building a house from a frame video
Oldtimer felling ax shown in the video.
Construction of houses from log prices
Prices of construction "under shrinkage" start at $ 170-180 per 1m2."Turnkey" houses built for as low as $ 350-400 per 1m2 construction.