facade plaster - a "wet" wall decoration, serving not so much a way of decoration of the facade of the house, as a way to increase the performance of its external structures.
- façade decorative plaster: technological characteristics
- Types of plaster facade
- plaster facade facade plaster application on different types of surfaces: materials
- Facade plaster: VIDEO
- stucco facade: the price of works
façade decorative plaster: technological characteristics
for facade plaster, both for protective and decorative material, characterized by such features:
- is water resistant finish, iematerial does not change when exposed to moisture;
- is vapor permeable finish that allows the walls of the house and interior to "breathe", ie,the moisture will accumulate in the home or between layers of materials, will not form a fungus or mold;
- is frost resistant to environmental decoration, with the passage of time does not lose its color and physical characteristics;
- is durable finish that withstands severe mechanical loads, while maintaining its integrity;
- is acoustic and thermal insulation finish, minimum thermal conductivity which allows you to keep more heat in the house and reduce the level of entering into the interior of the noise;
- a structural finish, so on the house facade, you can create any type of textured surface (eg Kameshkovo plaster walls of the house makes the surface relief).
This type of finish can be painted in any color thanks to a wide selection of callers.
Types of plaster facade
To classify facade plasters can use two principles of division: Structural differences and differences composition of the mixture.
Types of facade renders the structure:
- plastering paint.
Types of plaster facade composition:
- acrylic (polymer);
As part of what is best for the type of finish - smooth or structural, pitted or lamb - then you no counselor, but on the surface of the walls better than the others kept part silicone textured plaster - it's ready to use elastic mixture, which does notjust simply applied, but also simple and painted.
IMPORTANT! Among these kinds of mineral plasters - a dry mixture, for which requires dilution with water, other species - ready plaster.We recommend using the latter type of view of the simplicity of operation and minimal additional cost.
Unlike mineral plaster, which is often sold only in white color and rarely - tinted in pastel colors, ready - not just white plaster, and color (ie,already colored, which is also easier to work with pictures).
IMPORTANT! Facade plaster, like any other kind of textured plaster, stained with special Kohler.The dry mixture - Application on the wall and ready - before applying.
In addition, the facade plaster can be divided into two more three kinds:
- plaster manual method of application;
- plaster mechanized application;
- universal plaster.
Price plaster facade
the case of textured plaster, we insist on the use of beginners, performing work with your hands, just pre-mixes.Here's why:
- them practical to transport and to save;
- they are less labor-intensive (often dry mixture should be kneaded in small portions, to defend, to try to have time to apply makeup on the wall before it solidifies, and with acrylic plaster all you need to do - to open and close a convenient plastic bag);
- they are more economical in terms of consumption per 1 m;
- they are cheaper (yes, the original cost of the material might seem excessive, but when working with dry mixtures, you pay an additional primer, special protective paint and other auxiliary materials are not cheap).
IMPORTANT! Let you not worried by the fact that the finished plaster is more expensive with less weight of the package.This figure is not important, and the proportion of the material itself.
Based on the above classification, we get a price list:
- Hercules - cement-based plaster - 5.9 $ / 25 kg;
- Prospectors - cement-sand plaster hand and machine application - 6.4 $ / 25 kg;
- Unterputts Knauf - masonry cement facade - 6.4 $ / 30 kg;
- VOLMA-Akvasloy - drywall cement facade - 6.7 $ / 30 kg;
- ATLAS (VIST) - facade plaster - 6.8 $ / 25 kg;
- Bolars - plaster cement-sand base - 8.9 $ / 25 kg;
- Knauf Diamant - decorative plaster cement - 10.9 $ / 25 kg;
- Bayramiks - Mosaic decorative facade plaster - 46.5 $ / 25 kg;
- Bergauf DIADEMA PASTA (Bergauf Tiara Pasta) - ready waterproof white stucco facade elastic - 50.8 $ / 25 kg;
- Veton - finished decorative acrylic plaster - 60 $ / 25 kg;
- SELA Fine Fix - warm finish finish plaster (cement mortar), stone, concrete facades, OSB, DSP - 73.2 $ / 25 kg.
In addition, there is a stone, terrazitovye stucco facade and plaster sgraffito.
application of facade plaster on different types of surfaces: materials
- to RSD applied special elastic plaster from Rupan trowel Stainless steel trowel or spray (material consumption of 2.5 kg /m²);
- wood can work with plaster Rustica by Clavel (value of $ 74.6 / 25 kg), the pre-primed surface;
- a brick type of applied decorative plaster "bark beetle» Ceresit (Cerezyme) ST 35 (flow with a grain size of 3.5 mm up to 4 kg / m²);
- of aerated concrete - facade plaster TM Terraco Terracoat type "coat" (adhesion for aerated concrete - 0.3 MPa);
- to work on a heater suitable products TM GLIMS already mentioned our products TM VOLMA materials from Senerdzhi (among other things, high-quality US products) and other companies;
- for outdoor use for the majority of other materials (for foam, ceramic coatings, for silicate blocks for foam blocks, etc.). You can buy silicone plaster Baum SilikonTop.
Day of application of certain types of materials you might need for plaster reinforcing the stack, if the layer thickness exceeds 50 mm.
IMPORTANT! When buying products pay attention to the packaging: it must be not only the technology of working with the material (how to apply, what proportion of breeding, which tool is better to work), but also the recommendations from the manufacturer regarding the use of related materials (primers, base surfaces, additivesimproving adhesion).
Facade plaster: VIDEO
stucco facade: the price of works
- in Moscow - 220 rubles. / M²;
- in Kiev - from 65 UAH. / M².