Warm plaster will be a good helper especially in the construction of a country house.This will save on building materials, and to protect your home against heat loss.
Insulating plaster easy to apply, does not require alignment of the walls and fits well to the surface.This material appeared on the construction market relatively recently.There are, however, a caveat.Due to the fact that the warm plaster which has a higher density compared to other materials to insulate (foam or mineral wool, for example), its application implies that your home should be sufficiently strong foundation.
- heat-insulating plaster: the nature and composition of the thermal conductivity of plaster
- Warm plaster.Insulation under the plaster
- facade insulation and plaster
- Warm plaster, price
heat-insulating plaster: the nature and composition of the
What is thermal insulation plaster?This mortar with thermal insulating properties, which it received thanks to the
- Polymer Additives (hydrophobic, plasticizers, etc.).
- porous filler (expanded polystyrene beads, perlite, foam glass).
- lime, gypsum, cement and mixtures thereof as the binder mixture.
porous filler with a lot of air bubbles just and protects the premises from heat loss.
Warm plaster does not apply to the finish.Usually, it is applied decorative plaster, or other decorative finishing materials.
Thermal conductivity Thermal conductivity of plaster
plaster can be called its weaknesses.Although insulated plaster, the thermal conductivity is still warm plaster polystyrene granules composed is 1.5-2 times higher than the average thermal conductivity of the foam extruded polystyrene foam or mineral wool.
We conclude that in such a thermal conductivity layer of warm plaster must be in the same 1.5-2 times thicker.At the same time, we recall that the thickness of the layer of warm plaster should not exceed 0.5 cm.So, insulate the walls will have to the outside and the inside.And as we have mentioned, on top still have to apply a layer of plaster.
However, despite these shortcomings, warm plaster has undeniable advantages.
- Fast application
- not need reinforcement mesh (except in places with corners and cracks).
- surface does not require alignment.
- Good adhesion (stickiness).
- No cold bridges because there are no metal connections.
- in the wall, insulated warm plaster can not settle rodents.
Warm plaster.Insulation under the plaster
If you do not warm, and the usual plaster, insulation is a must.Thin layer decorative plaster will not be able to protect your home from Morse, though and give it an aesthetically pleasing appearance.
So generally use two kinds of material:
- Mineral wool Expanded polystyrene
second material, although it is much cheaper and easier to install, it is very toxic, has a low fire resistance and poor water vapor permeability.
mineral wool, in turn, excellent insulation under the plaster.Material non-flammable, environmentally safe, vapor permeable.However, it is not so popular because of the many nuances to install and expensive.
Today is also used in the construction of basalt insulation plaster (for example, Rockwool, Termolife, Knauf insulation).In stone wool has serious advantages over conventional mineral wool, although it belongs to the same class.
- Basalt heat insulation material is more durable.
- Manufacturability installation.Easy to cut.
- not afraid of vibration and ultraviolet.
facade insulation and plaster
facade insulation and plaster - processes which depend on how long your house will retain heat, and how long it will retain its appearance.The approach to such things should be according to the rules.
thermal insulation plaster, despite its advantages, besides those already mentioned above has a number of drawbacks.Therefore, the reviews on the use of warm plaster mixed.Some call the successful replacement of conventional insulation (mineral wool, polystyrene and expanded polystyrene), others - unprofitable investment.
Warm plaster inferior to some other heaters Specifications: thermal conductivity, they are much denser, have a lot of weight, cost more expensive and pay off much longer.
Use warm plaster on the basis of this offer is fragmentary or in difficult conditions:
- Where inconvenient to use conventional insulation (complex elements, seams, joints)
- on small areas (slopes, plinths)
- for interior works(wall decoration)
- for ceiling insulation
the construction market today a large selection of items of warm plaster.Among them are popular plasters such as thermal insulation plaster "Umka» (Umka), Warm plaster "Teddy Bear" plaster "Thermofix" Haunklif (HAUNKLIF), VarmMiks (WarmMix), Terral (Terralit), Termover (Thermover), TermoUm(ThermoUM) and Teplover.
Warm plaster, price
in any hardware store or on the construction site has a warm plaster.The price depends on the size and manufacturer.
- Kiev, plaster "Umka" - the price of 140 UAH (you can buy in packaging to 7 kg).
- Moscow, "Umka" - depending on the number of bags, from 525 to 710 rubles.
- Kiev, "Terral" - 72 UAH per 25 kg.