for quick and high-quality surface leveling floor is recommended to use the technology "superfield" by Knauf.
- types of organizations from the floor Knauf
- prefabricated subfloor from water-resistant small-format Knauf superlistov (OD 135)
- Knauf superfield: precast foundation of the floor elements (OD 131)
- Dry screed KnaufVideo
- Laying floor Knauf: materials
- Knauf superfield: floor elements
- Kompevit: dry filling
- Alternatively: cement screed Knauf UBO lightweight
- $ Dry screed Knauf: the price of materials
- $ Dry screed Knauf: the price of works
types of organizations from the floor Knauf
company Knauf offers two options for floor:
prefabricated subfloor from water-resistant small-format Knauf superlistov (OD 135)
This prefabricated base can be appliedboth in residential and in office and administrative areas.It is advisable to use the technology in areas with weak to moderate intensity of movement and mechanical influences on the floor.
prefabricated base OP 135 is used to form perfectly smooth base OP 135 also improves the thermal and sound insulation qualities of sex.After the installation of precast subfloor, the floor can cover any flooring - parquet, tiles, linoleum, etc.
minimum thickness of the structure is 35 mm.
IMPORTANT! If the floor area is more than 100 m, the manufacturer recommends to pack an extra layer KSLV: about 10 mm below the materials team ties.
To arrange sex with OP 135, you will need:
- Knauf superlist (or GVLV) small format;
- mastic adhesive;
- polyethylene film;
- plaster (manufacturer recommends the use of a proprietary filler Knauf Fugen HS);
- screws for superlista (from the manufacturer);
- skirting tape;
- dry filling "Kompevit";
- water-resistant thermal insulation plate Knauf Therm Flor.
number of these materials are listed in the table below.
Knauf superfield: precast foundation of the floor elements (OD 131)
This prefabricated base can also be used in residential, office and administrative buildings with moderate orlow intensity mechanical forces.
As floor organized in small-format sheets, Knauf superfield can be covered with any type of topcoat: tile, laminate, linoleum, etc.Also on top of the superfield can be installed on Knauf system "warm floor".
Consumption of materials for arranging sex for Knauf technology - in the table below.
The only difference between the two technologies - the size superlista.As can be seen from the first table, per square meter lies superlista two, while in the second case - only one.
device floor pocketbook superlistami convenient to work in small spaces or areas of irregular shape for quick adjustment circuit.Installation of both kinds of sex is done the same way.
Dry screed Knauf: VIDEO
Laying floor Knauf: materials
Knauf superfield: floor elements
floor elements Knauf - a bonded gypsum sheets GVLV having a mutual displacement in two perpendicular directions.EP thickness does not exceed 20 mm.
Follow the floor layout.
Lay plastic sheeting for waterproofing.
Install skirting tape around the perimeter of the room.
Place and leveled leveling layer of dry backfill Knauf.
Proceed with the installation of precast subfloor (dry screed).
At work done with their own hands, not in the order of professional services, the manufacturer recommends:
- give an element of gender acclimatise in the room;
- Before installation and during assembly floor elements must be stored in a horizontal position;
- prefabricated base after installation must not have a slope;
- When installing dry screed in bathrooms and other rooms with high humidity levels, a mandatory should be laid waterproofing tape on the floor and wall joints (the manufacturer recommends to use a tape Knauf Flehendihtband), the surface of the floor covering with the waterproofing layer Knauf-Flehendiht.
IMPORTANT! If your floor - a flexible thin material, cover the base of self-leveling floor filler (Knauf Nivelirshpahtel Boden 15 or 415) is not less than 2 mm.
Kompevit: dry filling
Kompevit expanded clay is dry sand of different fractional composition.
advantages of this material include the ability to hide communications, as well as in enhancing the sound and heat insulation subfloor.
Disadvantages of this technology ("walking" sex, for example) are shown, rather than because of defects in material and due to wrong installation work.You will not find negative reviews for certified works done by specialists: dry screed Knauf technology - really reliable and durable solution.
For those who doubt the correctness of the technology team at work can familiarize yourself with the rules laying floor Knauf manufacturer's website (almost all European countries established sites of the relevant languages) and is available for instruction in Russian.
Alternatively: cement screed Knauf UBO lightweight
Modern building materials from Knauf - a wide range of practical solutions to repair the house, offices and administrative buildings.
If the organization does not dry floors inspires you trust, you can use another offer from Knauf - light screed Knauf UBO (area of application, the use and consumption of the material described in the leaflet from Knauf).
$ Dry screed Knauf: price materials
Buy everything you need to organize a dry screed Knauf technology can be indicative of such uenam:
- washable sheets - $ 9 / m²;
- filling KOMPEVIT - 6.5 $ / 40 l;
- mastic adhesive KALAN'OK (5 kg) - from $ 7;
- waterproofing Knauf Flehendiht (5 kg) - $ 40;
- putty Nivelirshpahtel 415 (25 kg) - $ 10;
- film for waterproofing - 0.8 $ / linear meter;
- screws for gypsum fiber board - from $ 7 / packaging;
- skirting tape - from $ 5.7 / skein.
Calculating the number of materials in the table above.
$ Dry screed Knauf: the price of works
- in Moscow - with an area of work up to 50 m² - 350 rubles / m, with the area of work from 50 m² - 320 rubles / m;
- in Kiev: the work area of 50 m² - 90 UAH / m, with the area of work from 50 m² - 70 UAH / m.