Options stretch ceilings - from glossy to matt, white and classical art - virtually incalculable. Solving home stretch ceiling mount, you should be interested in the answers to the basic questions:
- what material should be made to the ceiling, ceiling materials which are suitable for living rooms, which - for the bathroom or kitchen;
- installation method is considered the most reliable;
- how to prepare the space for installation work;
- better to deter or decorative ceiling.
In other words, before you buy you need to choose the right type of film, the method of attachment and create all necessary conditions for technological and quick installation.
Everything in order.
- What are the types of films for stretch ceiling?
- Types of suspended ceilings depending on the type of room
- How much is the installation of a stretch ceiling?
- Harpoon mount: VIDEO
- $ Stretch ceilings: the price of installation
- How to prepare the room for the installation of a stretch ceiling?
- Decor ceiling or economical restraint design?
- How do ceilings: VIDEO
- $ How much is a suspended ceiling
What are the types of films for stretch ceiling?
There are only two basic kinds of paintings:
- film of polyvinyl chloride (PVC-film, common and practical material);
- film from the mesh impregnated with polyurethane ("tissue" ceilings).
PVC film is cheaper, but does not look as spectacular as the fabric ceiling.Mainly because PVC ceilings - it suspended ceilings with a seam and fabric mounted on seamless technology.
addition to the price difference between the stretch ceilings not: fabric, as well as film ceilings, are long, the reliability and durability of these two types of films is almost identical.
Stretch ceilings fun is not cheap at all, and if you raise the issue of whether or not to overpay for a seamless ceiling, the answer will depend on the width of the room , whichshould be ceiling mounted.For example, in the narrow room with a width of up to 1.3 m (bathroom, dressing room, hallway) seamless technology can be installed and the ceiling film, available up to a width of 1.3-1.4 m (the minimum width of the blades).
When installing the ceiling in a room wider than 5 m, talking about seamless technology can not go, becausemaximum width of suspended ceilings (tissue) - 5.1 m. When working with large areas or premises less than 1.3 m wide cost seamless ceiling in the case of buying fabric cloth itself is simply not justified: cheaper, more practical and rational to acquire film ceilings.
In the case of a ceiling installation suture is better to buy matte paintings, asthey reflect the light poorly, and, therefore, the seam will not stand out.In addition, there are other kinds of stretch ceilings textures: on glossy (lacquer), for example, the connecting seam is very visible.To disguise his need to install special ceiling lights.
P is advisable to read: Why fixtures for ceilings
CONCLUSION: Choice film should depend on the parameters of the working premises, the financial possibilities of the customer, as well as the availability of time and funds to carry out additional work, for example,on lighting layout.From devices additional communications will also depend on the height of tension ceiling.Take, for example, the difference between the conventional single-level web and ceiling with built-in lighting: 3-5 cm for simple tension - is the norm, but the more complex ceiling takes about 7-15 cm depending on the type of recessed luminaires.
worth noting that as the height of the suspended ceiling takes will depend not only on the selected customer tensioning system, but also the curvature of the ceiling.When curves basic minimum ceiling height of 3 cm of the tension can not be achieved.
Types of suspended ceilings depending on the type of room
addition to the standard suspended ceilings and there are also special fabric designed for buildings with a special purpose.
For example, these:
- soil pick fabric Nostain Clipso 705 can be used in rooms with high humidity and frequent pollution;
- moisture resistant ceiling Clipso 705 Nosweat - coating for bathrooms, toilets and basins;
- acoustic ceilings Clipso 705 Acoustic have the additional property of their horse - insulation;
- have special breathing ceilings and stretch bands antiseptic cloths for hospital ceiling surfaces (ecological and antibacterial properties is confirmed by relevant certificates).
IMPORTANT!Once the size of the premises will be removed, and the work plan is listed in the relevant projects, start production of individual ceiling covering.Cutting blades for stretch ceiling should be performed only specialist, based on the data on the size of the premises and the method of securing web.
How much is the installation of a stretch ceiling?
cost of suspended ceilings will depend on:
- room geometry;
- type fastening tapes;
- warranty period specified by the contractor for the manufacture of ceilings;
- needed more work.
For example, if it comes to installation in a room with irregular geometry, the cost of installation will be increased depending on the number of corners of the room.
Longer life - in mounting with the help of a baguette and a harpoon.However, this is more expensive V-Mount.
Harpoon mounting method allows you to dismantle the ceiling, even partially, and produce its reinstallation.At the same time dismantling the ceiling, put to key connection, final and implies the order of the new web (complete replacement of the ceiling is required).
Harpoon mount: VIDEO
$ Stretch ceilings: the price of installation
price ceiling installation on the average varies from 7 to $ 19 (depending on the size and height of the work, which accounts for ceiling mount).Most of the price lists you will not find prices on separate installation and custom paintings - they are combined into a single index.
How to prepare the room for the installation of a stretch ceiling?
necessary to release the maximum space of the room: the best option - to move all the furniture, especially on the edges of the room.Close the room from drafts.
IMPORTANT! For installation of suspended ceilings film heat gun is used, the heating sheet.The temperature in the room at the same time often rises to 45-60 ° C, so it is important to remove all plants from the room and items that may be affected by the temperature influence.For the same reason it is not recommended to start stretching things somewhat ceiling in rooms, recently wallpapered.
Decor ceiling or economical restraint design?
Technologically, this process is in no way limited to: all - in the will of the customer's imagination.Tension mat ceiling - an alternative to the standard plastering.Costs about the same, but the installation takes a few hours (3 to 5 for a single-level ceiling) rather than a few days.Artistic ceiling (ceiling patterned, photo printing) are, as a rule, 17-30% more expensive than the usual white linen.Because here is, rather, a question of interest to the customer price.
repulsive, but only dry the calculation of the cost is not worth it: the choice is also based on the design of the room with a new ceiling surface.
Glossy ceilings heavier opaque, they are not well-placed ceiling light, visible seams.However, the image that they give the room creates an interesting play of light and visually expands the space.
Specifications suspended ceilings:
- chemical composition of PVC (film and harpoon) - polyvinyl chloride;
- class film on fire - M1 (meets all the requirements of fire safety and environmental protection);
- specific weight - 180-300 g / m²;
- thickness - 0,17-0,25 mm;
- tensile strength - 330 g;
- humidity - 100%;
- elongation at break - 200-220%;
- light absorption for matt textures - 95% for paints textures - 30% (white - 50%, black - 15%);
- temperature control - from +5 to + 50 ° C;
- withstand pressures of more than 1000 Pa, up to 100 kg load (L) per 1 m;
- resistant to chemical products;
- not burn;
- non-toxic, does not emit harmful allergens;
- not absorb odors;
- are easy to clean;
- not crack;
- resistant to the formation of mold, mildew;
- to stretch ceilings does not settle the condensate.
How do ceilings: VIDEO
$ How much is a suspended ceiling
- in Moscow - from 680 rubles. / M² in the area of work to 7 m²;
- in Kiev - from 170 UAH. / M with an area of up to 10 meters.