Stretch ceilings ten years ago were considered quite expensive type of maintenance.Today, however, our consumer is accustomed to the fact that the qualitative ceiling coverings - is not a luxury, with which we congratulate him.Stretch ceiling is durable, fire resistant, durable, and plus everything looks good in the interior of any style.Despite the diversity of types of stretch ceiling systems, the main demand of the market accounted for matte and glossy ceilings.
- What better ceilings: glossy or matte?
- Material production
- visual appearance, the use of ceilings in the interior
- Features mounting
- temperature regime
- Stability ceilings to moisture, high temperatures or fire
- Subtleties pricing policy
- Finally on manufacturers
- $ Glossy ceilings: the price issue
Each type of suspended ceilings for its own good.But in order to make the right choice, you need to understand the difference between these species.
What better ceilings: glossy or matte?
- Glossy ceilings made of PVC fabric.
- Matt ceiling are made of polyester, pre-impregnated with polyurethane or - PVC fabric.
visual appearance, use of the ceiling in the interior
- surface gloss ceilings smooth, shiny, mirrored reflections, making the surface of the ceiling reflects the light and interior.
gloss is more suitable for the bold decor premises.This ceiling expands the space, making it lighter and brighter.In rooms with high ceilings using glossy canvas, you can achieve the effect of the second floor.
addition to a wide range of colors for a glamorous gloss can be applied to all images.
- matte ceilings look smooth visually, but are rough to the touch.Such ceilings reflect light and interior items are not allowed.
Matte ceilings, unlike the glossy, symbolize the classic in any interior. They look very similar to qualitative whitewash and have reflections.Suppose that such a view of the ceiling is traditional enough, but noble.With the installation of frosted ceiling eliminates the need plastering and painting the ceiling.All you need to do - to determine the color of the surface.
Despite its texture, drawings, photo printing applied on a ceiling will not look bleak.
Recommendations made: Matt ceilings better to use in large spacious rooms with a rectangular shape to match the architectural delights: stucco, antiques, columns, and so forth.
Almost the first thing you should pay attention when choosing the type of ceiling - not the web design and dimensions of the room.Depending on the installation on the ceiling is also shared by the seam and seamless.
Seamless ceilings are a single canvas, stretched over the whole area of the ceiling.Such ceilings look smoother.But
sheet widths up to 5 meters that can block the room without a seam, can only be a matte ceiling.
Glossy ceilings are narrower - the width of the ceiling is only 1.5 to 3 m.
IMPORTANT! canvas mounted with a seam, is not defective.Manufacturer of materials for ceilings puts guarantee the integrity of the seam up to 10 years.Seam, in fact - mounting method, rather than "sentence" to the ceiling surface.
and matte and glossy ceiling installation a one-tier structure, put in less than 4 hours.
- Matt ceilings better to use in a cool place: it can be a glassed-in balcony and a garage and room is the dark side of the house.They can withstand small freezing temperatures.
- Glossy ceilings are designed more for a warm room.From the impact of sub-zero temperatures can crack gloss.
Stability ceilings to moisture, high temperatures or fire
material from which made the two types of cloth, perfect moisture transport - matte and glossy stretch ceilings can be installed in the bathroom basins.This ceiling is covered with fungus.
No glossy or matte ceilings do not burn.However, under the influence of high temperatures may melt.Available
bear the weight of 100 liters of water, stretched but not torn.After such a "stretching" canvases can regain elasticity and shape.
Subtleties pricing policy
Matt ceilings are not cheap, but compared to the glossy, seem more suitable for the price.
Although this rule to a seamless ceiling does not include: any kind of seamless stretch ceiling will cost more expensive than usual.
Care dull, like the glossy stretch ceiling is quite simple: occasionally need to wipe the blade with a soft sponge soaked in water.
What and how to wash ceilings glossy: a damp sponge or rag cloth can wipe the dust.If necessary, remove a more serious contamination you can use regular liquid detergent that does not contain aggressive and abrasive components (pellet powder, acids, alcohols).Also for cleaning glossy stretch ceiling can be used means for washing windows, and do not contain alcohol.
Both types do not allow dust, have excellent sound insulation.
«shelf life" of a tension ceiling - not less than 25 years.
choose satin or gloss ceilings - your business.Most buyers will naturally focus on the design surface.But now you know how to choose what you need to mind.
Finally on manufacturers
Manufacturers glossy ceilings, production of which (relying on customer reviews and craftsmen working with tension ceilings) can entrust your investment:
- Alkor Draka (Netherlands);
- Polyplast (Belgium);
- Renolit (Germany);
- Barisol (France);
- Lackfolie (Germany);
Satin ceilings firm produces Mattfolie (Germany) (pictured below).The difference between the satin fabric and ceilings is that there is no clear first knitted texture, surface is perfectly flat and smooth.They differ from the gloss - in the absence of the characteristic gloss.Light falls on such ceilings gently and glare does not.
$ Glossy ceilings: the price issue
cost of suspended ceilings is designated brands:
- ceilings AlkorDraka (Netherlands) with an area of up to 5 m² are $ 8.1 / m, when ordering from the web area of 100 m² and more - $ 5 / m;
- ceilings Polyplast (Belgium) area up to 15 m² - 7.2 $ / sqm, when ordering from the web space of 60 m² - 4.8 $ / m;
- ceilings Renolit (Germany) - 15 $ / m;
- ceilings Barrisol (France) - 34 $ / m;
- ceilings Lackfolie (Germany) - from $ 17 / m² (for the area of work of up to 15 m²);
- ceilings Mattfolie (Germany) - 12.5 $ / m².