Marble plaster is used for both internal and external decoration.The popularity of this coverage reasonably.Marble plaster greener, vapor permeable, frost.Stucco has many colors.Its advantages are undeniable:
- can be applied to various surfaces (walls made of plywood and reinforced panels to drywall)
- Decorative plaster, marble chips are applied even on unprepared surfaces
- can safely be washed with a 10% solution of bleach
- Protects againstUV exposure, alkalis and acids
Marble plaster often used in the design of kitchens, staircases, hotels, residential and public buildings.
By the way, if you have a four-legged pet is safely covered the walls of marble chips - such a "wallpaper" sharp claws uneasy.
- plaster of marble chips.Features of the application of marble plaster
- Subtleties marble plaster application:
- Marble plaster, price
- Marble plaster, video
plaster of marble chips.Features of the application of marble plaster
plaster of marble chips Mramoriks can trans
plaster ease of application, it does not require any special skills.
Decorative plaster and textured coatings of this type have a number of characteristics:
- used for decorating and finishing interior and exterior surfaces.
- applied any prepared surfaces: wood, metal, for concrete structures, gypsum board, lime plaster, WUA, DSP, chipboard, fiberboard and others.
- they not only meet all architectural and technical requirements, but also fulfill a protective function, durableenvironmentally friendly, permeable, safe for human health and the environment.
«Bayramiks" - finished colored marble chips.Not so long ago, "Bayramiks" started to produce in the Tver region.Manufacturers claim that this is an environmentally-friendly product with durability of 25 years.
for interior decoration is most often used marble chips small and medium texture (Bayramiks Luxor, Bayramiks Gold, Solar Bayramiks and Bayramiks Saftash Bayramiks and mineral), and for facades - medium and large (Bayramiks Makromineral, and Bayramiks MikromineralBayramiks mineral).
Subtleties drawing marble plasters:
- primer surface.The soil is selected depending on the absorbency of the material.If the surface is absorbed, we first apply the acrylic primer.If the wall is strong enough without this precaution we can do.
- If the surface is smooth, it is better to walk on it with sandpaper to applied material is best to keep.
- After applying the base primer should be applied to the soil, which color will approach the crumbs and align the overall tone of the wall.
- to take plastering steel trowel 35 cm or more.And gradually begin to carefully spread marble chips on the wall, hugging the wall with a spatula and stretching.Ideally, the coating thickness must be equal to one particle material.
- wall from corner to corner to be made in one approach, otherwise the joints will be visible when applied to a dry crumb.
- After applying, in 15-20 minutes, the wall should be carefully ironed steel trowel.
Marble plaster almost always has good reviews due not only aesthetic, but also the qualitative characteristics of the material.
Marble plaster, plaster price
Bayramiks can buy buckets of 25 kg for 350-500 hryvnia (Ukraine).
Plaster Mramoriks sold in buckets of 16 kg, the price for 1 kg of 81 ruble (Russia).
Marble plaster, video