Decorative structural plaster in the interior of the apartment looks originality and creativity.So you can create your own style and to move away from making banal repair issue (equal to the ceiling and white flowered wallpaper).
- Features of structural plaster
- technology applying plaster
- structural plaster.Price
- structural plaster.Video
- clay plaster
- clay plaster.Price
- clay plaster.Video
structural plaster decorative plaster (structural) has a number of qualities that will help you stay on the choice of this particular wall coverings:
- Decorative plaster is easy to apply.
- after structural plaster walls are easy to clean with soap, water and detergent.
- Decorative plaster for the walls in the finished version looks stylish and unusual.
- coating the surface of the fine mask defects: blisters, microcracks, old paint.
- Decorative plaster is very durable.
- High plasticity of plaster will create the desired relief on the surface.
- Decorative plaster allows walls to breathe at the expense of the microporous surface.
- If you have a four-legged darling of high-spirited (eg, cat), you will not need to fear for the integrity of the coating.Such "wallpaper" cat's claws will not spoil.
structural plaster (pictured below) - is inherently non-uniform mass of plaster, which is composed of various additives granules (pieces of mica or quartz, small stones, wood fibers, andet al.) and is made on the basis of mineral (potassium silicate or synthetic latex).
To finish the interior plaster is usually used water-based, odorless (it was not necessary to evacuate the apartment of his beloved grandmother), and for facades - to solvents.
also advantages of decorative plaster can be attributed to the fact that it is not necessary to mix, it is already being sold as a finished product in cans or buckets with capacity from 5 to 25 kg.In addition, plaster is very plastic and "obedient."
most common structural plaster used for finishing of kitchens, bathrooms, ceilings, bathrooms, halls, fences and facades.
Decorative plaster can be easily applied to a variety of surfaces: metal, wood, concrete, brick, drywall, cement and others.
plaster original color - white.Even then it can be given any color.Structural tinted plaster in two ways:
- You can add color plaster hands - add pigment mass and mix.However, it should be careful in the dosage of the pigment.
- second way - easier.In the store when buying directly ask zakolerovat mass in the color you want.In this case, you can be sure of the results.
The structure stucco (Ceresit, Microdrewa, Elf, Caparol) can be of two types:
fine-grained fine-grained plaster looks on the wall smooth, so it is the tea used for the interior.While in coarse texture is a more rough - it often is used for facades.
technology applying plaster
We show you how to make this process more simple and quick.
- So the first step.Before you apply the plaster, we need to prepare the surface.The wall must be clean and dry and free of old paint or wallpaper.Also, get rid of the obvious irregularities, the rest will do the plaster.
- second step - gruntuem surface.The primer reinforce the wall, protect it from moisture and swell, fill the microcracks and provide more reliable plaster lie on the wall.
- Step Three - drawing.Methods of application of plaster will depend on your vision of the final result.You can use a spatula or a textured roller, depending on the outcome of the picture on the wall is different.
Do not forget to hang or to seal windows, doors and floors slopes, otherwise then remove plaster from them will be very problematic.Also, try to immediately consider how you will apply the material on the walls themselves, because, as in the case of doors, remove the plaster and put again will be difficult.
When working with angles, apply plaster on both sides, and then modify the angular trowel.About
decorative plaster, due to its advantages, often remain positive feedback.
- Kiev, structural plaster Ceresit, 25 kg, from 120 UAH.
- Kiev, structural plaster "Elf", 15 kg, from 175 UAH.
Clay plasters Clay plasters
(Topleem, Claytec) is gradually gaining popularity - people return to basics.Plastered clay, unlike other materials, more environmentally friendly.In a house with mud walls will never be too hot or cold, and the air does not remain too wet or dry.Also, the clay - a good defender of mold and mildew in the walls.
note that is also recommended plaster and clay oven, it will allow the furnace is not so quick to give heat.You can buy ready-made clay solution, or may make their own hands.
Glinopeschany solution should be prepared in the proportion 1: 2 cement-glinopeschany - 1: 2: 1 (clay: sand: cement), lime-glinopeschany - in the same proportion, replacing cement with lime.In all of these solutions was added 1/10 asbestos.
Kiev, clay plaster "Mineral" by Claytec, a bag of 30 kg, 390 UAH Wholesale