protection of any structure from moisture penetration - the most important event, providing safety and durability.One of the most successful companies in the production of waterproofing materials is a corporation "Technonikol."
Consider the characteristics and features of application of the roll, and surface waterproofing membrane Technonikol.
- Technonikol - European market leader for the production of waterproofing materials
- roll waterproofing and its classification
- Characteristics and application of polymeric membranes
- Scope profiled membranes
- surface waterproofing: putty and primers
Technonikol - the European leaderthe market for the production of waterproofing materials
Corporation "Technonikol" is considered a leader in the construction market in the segment of insulation systems.The company is working in this area for over 20 years and has offices in 36 countries.
rapid development of the company made possible by
materials are Technonikol European certification, and some groups of products included in the program of liability insurance
Technonikol Corporation specializes in manufacturing the following product groups:
- Waterproofing Materials:
- roofing roll coating;
- profiled and polymeric membranes;
- primers and mastic;
- foams and sealants.
- insulation materials:
- rock wool;
- technical insulation and fire protection;
- insulating panels PIR;
- extruded polystyrene.
- materials everything for pitched roof:
- composite and shingles;
- Lining carpets;
- further elements (adapters aeroelementy, ventilation elements, curtain rails, drainage systems).
- polymer compositions (impregnation for reinforcement, fungicidal impregnation, corrosion protection, elastic waterproofing, protective impregnation for facades).
consider in detail Technonikol waterproofing materials and their characteristics.
roll waterproofing and its classification
roll waterproofing Technonikol used to protect the soles and sides of the foundation, creating a barrier between the load-bearing walls and foundation construction and waterproofing of the roof.
entire range of roll waterproofing classified into several classes.Products differ composition, scope, term of operation and cost.
Premium class includes 11 titles, among which are the most popular:
- Technoelast Flame Stop is applied to the outer layer of the roof unit.The composition of the material included special components Antisimple preventing fire.Used on roofs with high requirements for fire safety.The top side of the material has a slate sheeting.Cost Technoelast Flame Stop about 150 rubles / m2.
- Technoelast Prime - bitumen-polymer material relating to the roof lining hydraulic seals Technonikol.The web material is adhered to the paste.Bezognevaya styling allows to combine the advantages of a monolithic waterproofing mastic and roll.Prime cost Technoelast about 100 rubles / m2.
- Technoelast Thermo - surfaced multifunctional waterproofing and roofing material strength.Endurance to harsh weather conditions and the mechanical strength of the material provides a protective coating and rot-bases of glass fiber, polyester or fiberglass.Price per 1 m2 - 80-120 rubles.
Premium grade materials have increased reliability and durability.The service life of 25-30 years waterproofing
Business Class presented three types of roll waterproofing:
- Uniflex VENT - "breathing" roof waterproofing.The material has special channels, diverting water vapor.This arrangement prevents blisters on the surface of the roof.Uniflex VENT can be laid on top of the old roof cladding.Material cost - 100 rubles / m2.Uniflex - can be used for waterproofing foundations, walls and roofs.The material is suitable for any climate zone.As a basis applied fiberglass or polyester, with the outer sides covered with plastic film Uniflex.
- Ecoflex - waterproofing of underground structures and roofing.The material is recommended for use in regions with a high temperature mode - operating properties are maintained even at + 130 ° C.The price of 1 m2 of Ecoflex - 80-90 rubles.
Hydro related to the class of "Business", has a lifespan of 15-25 years
"Standard» has four types of roll waterproofing:
- Bipol - material for waterproofing basements and roofs with a small angle.On the substrate (glass or polyester material) coated with a layer of bitumen binder with subsequent grained sand or shale.Bipol Coarse-grained (type "K") serves as the top layer of the roof and Bipol a polymer film (type "P") - the bottom layer of the roof membrane or vapor barrier.Price per Bipol ranges 65-90 rubles / m2.
materials have similar characteristics Bikroelast, Linokrom and Linokrom REM TAP.Lifetime waterproofing "Standard" - no more than 15 years.
to goods Economy class refers Bikrost material - fabric, consisting of warp knitting and bitumen components.Scope Bikrost the same materials as in "Standard", but its service life not less than 10 years.Price for 1 m2 of about 45 rubles.
Category Subekonom are quite common in everyday life and industry materials, namely:
- Stekloizol - a fiberglass base, which is covered on both sides with bituminous binder.It is used for waterproofing of underground structures, construction and repair of roofs.Price Stekloizol - 40-50 rubles / m2.
- Rubemast - roofing paper impregnated with asphalt binder and covered with talc or coarse grit.The maximum heat resistance of the material to 70 ° C, roll length - 10 m, width - 1 m. Cost of 1 m2 Rubemast - 45 rubles.
category Subekonom The materials are the same and Ruberoid Glassine, is based roofing felt.Average life expectancy is about 5 years old waterproofing.
Characteristics and application of polymeric membranes
Polymeric membranes - innovation in waterproofing technology.A characteristic feature of such materials - an entirely new approach to the arrangement of the roofing.The membranes can be used on the roofs of all inclinations, and any area.
The advantages of polymer membranes Technonikol include:
- durability waterproofing - operational period, subject to stacking technology can be up to 60 years;
- a wide range of sizes allows you to choose the optimal size of the web and avoid cutting;
- resistant to punctures and mechanical damage;
- high fire resistance;
- resistant to UV rays and temperature changes;
- roof protection from mold, fungi, plants sprouting and rotting;
- vapor permeability - the condensate accumulated over the winter, vaporized during the warm season;
- high plasticity of the material;
- aesthetic appearance of the coating;
- Installation over different types of base: concrete, wood, profiled sheet.
Technonikol manufactures polymer membranes following brands:
- Logicroof - three-layer membrane with antislip surface, suitable for waterproofing roofs in cold regions.The material contains flame retardants and stabilizers, allowing to carry out waterproofing work at low temperatures.The cost of coverage - 350 rubles / m2.
- Ecoplast - produced material reinforced with polyester mesh, fiberglass and reinforced.The membrane used for waterproofing flat roofs open, to create and strengthen the binding elements with different roof structures (masts, funnels, pipes).Temperature during installation must be at least -15 ° C, substrate temperature - not less than -20 ° C.Cost of 1 sq.m.Ecoplast- membrane 310 rubles.
- Logicpool - membrane for waterproofing and lining of decorative pools.The material is available in four colors: blue, turquoise, blue and blue mosaic.Membrane Logicpool hygienic, elastic, has a wide operating temperature range (-50 ° C to + 100 ° C), water absorption of the material is close to zero.In addition to the basic function, the waterproofing layer hides imperfections and small cracks in the bowl pool.The cost of the membrane - 700 rubles / m2.
Scope profiled membranes
profiled membrane Technonikol - single or dual high-density polyethylene sheet with rounded ridges height of 8 mm.
profiled membranes are used for the purpose of:
- protection of the base layer of waterproofing the basement of groundwater, the roots of trees and plants, mechanical damage during shrinkage and backfilling of soil;
- Formation horizontal drainage - membrane structure provides protection against bursting;
- ventilation damp walls - the membrane attached to the inner side of the structure, creating air circulation from the outside - to optimize the temperature and humidity.
Profmembrany indispensable in the construction of such facilities:
- port facilities;
- underpasses and tunnels;
- cellars and basements;
- facilities for storing fertilizers.
Technonikol produces single-layer membrane (Planter Extra, Planter Standart, Planted Eco) and dual layer (Planted-geo).Single-layer fabric is used in the rehabilitation of damp walls and a defense core waterproofing.The bilayer membrane (profmembrana + geotextile) used in the regeneration of wall drainage.
surface waterproofing: putty and primers
surface waterproofing Technonikol presented a wide range of cements, primers, emulsions, varnishes and sealants.
bitumastic are hot and cold applications.In the first case the material preheated to + 180 ° C and applied to the surface of the structure."Cold" mastic does not require special training, because they contain special solvents that give the material the desired characteristics.
primers prepare the ground before applying the waterproofing layer.Their main function - improving adhesion to the base Technonikol waterproofing and strengthening the surface of the monolith.
Among the variety of lubricative materials are the following products:
- bituminous primer emulsion Technonikol 04 - the material is ready for use.Primer does not contain solvents and can be used when working indoors - priming concrete, cement-sand and other surfaces before laying waterproofing.The drying time of the primer - about 1 hour, consumption - 0.3 l / m2, waterproofing price Technonikol №04 - 950 rubles per bucket (20 kg).
- Mastic Technonikol 24 (MGTN) - material based on petroleum bitumen solvent and with the addition of mineral fillers.Used as an external waterproofing of different building structures.Before the operation it is necessary to dilute the concentrate in any solvent, for example, solvent or Nefras.When applied to porous substrates, it requires primer pretreatment of the surface.Drying time - 24 hours, the flow of mastic - 1 kg / m2, the cost - 600 rubles per bucket (20 kg).
- Emulsion Mastic Technonikol 31 contains no solvents, it can be used for indoor (treatment of the walls in the basement, bathroom, balconies and walls of the pool).The positive properties of the material are achieved within 7 days after the application of layers of waterproofing.The drying time of mastic - 5 hours, the flow rate for waterproofing - 3 kg / m2, roof mastic - 4.5 kg / m2.Material cost - 250 rubles / kg bucket 3.
- Lac Technonikol 25 (bitumen) to protect the foundation from moisture.After processing, the base becomes a glossy surface, is not subject to moisture.Additionally, reducing friction with the ground, which is particularly important for belt melkozaglublennyh bases.
- glued mastics (Technonikol №22, Technonikol №27) are used in the "bezognevom" method of installation of waterproofing.Consumption of mastic about 2 kg / m2 (depending on the type of substrate and its porosity).
assortment of waterproofing materials companies Technonikol impressive.Prices for these products are readily available, the goods "rigged" under the climatic conditions of Russia, and the quality is absolutely not inferior to European standards.