Textile wallpaper always considered choice of wealthy people with a claim to aesthetics.Today in the collections of brands can be found available for walls textile wallpaper.
important, however, to understand that there can not be any savings on the wallpaper or in jobs for pasting wall: fix the marriage in the case of textiles will cost three times more than once to fulfill all conscience.
Textile wallpaper perfectly absorb sound, and in the interior create an atmosphere of coziness and comfort.
- Textile wallpaper: how to glue?
- How to glue textile wallpapers: VIDEO
- How producers give preference?
- Textile wall coverings: the price issue
Textile wallpaper: how to glue?
You will need:
- latex paint;
- glue textile wallpapers;
- sharp scissors;
- rubber roller;
- otrez soft cloth.
1. glue textile wallpapers require impressive preparatory work to clean walls, priming, sanding, putty irregularities, etc.Unlike traditional
2. wall after leveling paint latex paint or paste over the special lining on the basis of recycled waste.
3. Before unpacking rolls check for compliance with color, pattern and batch number, and that is especially important in the same direction of the nap.
4. Cutting fabric wallpaper with vertical pasting produce standard scheme:
- , measure the height of the wall;
- add on allowances to 5 cm;
- first web is cut and aligned with him - the second, by performing adjustment on the image.
IMPORTANT! Textiles tailor extremely sharp scissors!
5. Upon completion of the cutting of the cloth is marked in accordance with the order of their bonding and probe is placed on the wall to compare the compatibility of materials and textures drawing surface on which will soon be pasted wallpaper.
6. On the back of paintings are applied special glue for textile wallpapers.The adhesive should be applied in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations glue mixture (instructions for making and using glue to be contained on the label).
7. Before applying the wallpaper on the wall should absorb the applied adhesive.To do this, from one end of the canvas gently applied pasted side facing 2/3 length, the other edge of the strip just folded the remaining 1/3.As a result, the upper and lower edges should be joined end to end.After that, without kinks wallpaper neatly coiled and set aside for 5-10 minutes to impregnate (the exact time of impregnation determines the manufacturer).
8. Pasting rooms start from the window: stepping back from the window to the width of the front page, carried out the vertical from the ceiling to the floor, at which level the first strip on the wall.
IMPORTANT! fabric wallpaper glue only butt!
9. Stepping on allowance ceiling of about 2.5-3 cm above the strip glue to the wall: a rubber roller pressed in the center, then smooth movements with slight pressure on the smooth roller wallpaper around, removing air and smoothing out irregularities.
IMPORTANT! To avoid damaging the web material, use only the rubber roller!
10. wallpaper have to dry in the windows and doors closed for at least 24-48 hours (more accurate drying time specified by the manufacturer that you use glue).
As you can see, the process of papering the walls of textile wallpaper from the general "upholstery" advice is not much different.
How to glue textile wallpapers: VIDEO
What else is important to consider:
When pasting the walls of textile wallpaper, non-woven adhesive must be applied not on the wallpaper, and directly on the wall.So the wallpaper will be less contaminated and stretch after drying glue.
When the spot to remove it from the surface of textile wallcoverings can be damp cloth or moistened in warm water with a sponge (but should not be wet!).Dirt should be removed without friction.Once you cope with pollution, blot it dry cloth linen land.
Junk lining (R11) used to replace old newspapers pasted on flour paste.Today, for the safe installation of textile roll of wallpaper used paper for recycling.There is a possibility
pasting walls seamlessly by using seamless textile fabrics.These wallpapers are not glued vertically and horizontally.The width of some products up to 3.1 m, and length - 100 m (compare standard to conventional rolls - 53 cm in width and 10 m in length).Of course, such cheap material cost can not.How
producers give preference?
Below is a list of the most popular brands.The price and quality of the goods offered to you to judge.
starting price for the majority of manufacturers of textile wallpapers - $ 80-100.We see this price in Rasch Textil (Germany), for example, in the collection of Casa nova ($ 99) or in the collection of Rasch (Rasch) Caprise (from $ 85).
Brand Sangiorgio (Italy) specializes exclusively in the production of textile wallpaper.The factory produces luxury seamless textile wallpaper for as low as $ 250 per square meter.
are Expensive wallpaper and French brand Zuber.The price of some collections may exceed $ 500, and the initial is not less than $ 150.Zuber Company has existed since 1797.
Company Giardini (Italy), was founded as a textile manufacturer in 1872, but the Department for the production of wallpaper was opened only in 2000.Giardini works with the most rare materials: silk, linen, fleece new generation.Product selection of products is wide and only receives the highest accolades: viscose and silk Jaquards, special high-quality decorative coatings Non-woven, natural and eco-friendly wallpaper.Are these wallpapers on average about $ 125 / linear meter.
Wallpapers brand Sipri, as delivered to us from Germany, belong to the class of "elites."The prices here are higher than $ 296 / linear meter.Although the manufacturer catalogs can be found and more affordable textile wall for as low as $ 98.
Finally, Calcutta (Belgium).Textile wallpaper factory has been since the beginning of the last century (1901).However, on the world market products brand has appeared only in the 70s.One of the industry leaders in Calcutta was the '90s and to this day confidently holds the trademark.Prices for the products of TM Calcutta start from $ 55 / linear meter (the easiest option - wallpaper for the bedroom or living room with stripes).
As you can see, textiles - not paintable wallpaper - here about prices of $ 2 per roll, figuratively speaking, and no one heard.
Textile wall coverings: the price issue
Buy good textile wall in the capital - no problem.The cost of the material will depend more on your financial possibilities, since the choice and, consequently, price dispersion is very wide.
- Kiev - an average of 680 UAH. / M.rm .;
- Moscow - an average of 3 150 rub. / M.TDG.
price for pasting wall textiles can be up to $ 19 per linear meter.