If you are interested in not only beautiful decoration but also the most practical wall surfaces, consider the design of the stone corridor.
Decorating any room artificial stone will not be complete without:
- ... competent lighting.A "competent" does not understand the central hanging lamp, and the organization spotlighting to highlight chiaroscuro textures of stone and decorative elements in the hallway.Light thus should not be bright.
- ... selecting suitable plants.Whatever was said, and good location of green space in the hallway for finishing decorative stone wall can be successfully combined with a backlight.Together, they give a feeling of comfort and warmth to any home.Especially rich color contrast fresh herbs will appear on the background of beige stone.
- ... additions interior products made of glass and metal.These materials are like no others approach the stone surface: emphasize texture and perfect harmony with the stone.
Against the background of strong stone walls look spectacular fragile glass shelves or tables.
- ... enough space.When it comes to decorating the walls artificial stone floor-to-ceiling windows, remember: man-made stone, though weighs less natural, but the material is cumbersome and requires enough space.Interior corridor small squares stone simply "crush."Being in these rooms will be uncomfortable.
- ... frescoes.Frescoes and artificial stone - a harmonious couple.A good option walls - cover the lower third of the stone, and the remaining two thirds to fill the pattern.
When decorating the walls of the room, you can use stone granite, marble, slate, sandstone or limestone.