Parents always want their children was the best.But time flies, and often they only have time to buy a son or daughter something new as purchased immediately becomes small.And, unfortunately, it's not only clothes, but also furniture.If you choose a child to bed with a small margin, it will soon have to shell out for a new one.How to save money and at the same time take into account the needs of each age of their child?Do not buy the babies full-size bed or a sofa.Good solution in this case - the child's bed-transformer.
Benefits cots, Transformers:
- they allow some time acquire new furniture;
- bed becomes habitual child, but at the same time, renewed by the transformation;
- optional bed-transformer may include not only a bed, a bedside table and boxes for storage and a desk;
- because of versatility and compactness of this furniture will provide a child with all the necessary, even in the tiniest child;
- there is a huge variety of sizes, materials, shapes, colors and complete sets.
vast range of beds for children requires consideration of individual selection criteria.
- features of transformation.
If you do not take into account the folding, sliding and bunk beds, which are referred to in other articles, mostly offered two options for multi-cots.
- In the first case, the transformation is only in the fact that bumpers are cleaned and remain free berth.
- In the second frame of the bed is much larger than the size of the cradle for the baby, Limited rim and other parts of the transformer.Sleeper expanded by removing not only the flanges, but also standing next to tables.
Naturally, the second option is intended for longer-term use and can be used from birth to adolescence.The first option - it is a bed for infants and preschool children, a child of 7 years will be needed other furniture.
Standard sizes cradles defined in the description of Transformers, are 100-120 cm long and 60-70 cm wide.Options for full-size bed abound: the length can range from 140 kA to 180-year-centimeters, width is generally 70-80 cm. Plus or minus ten centimeters play a role not only in how soon you will need a new bed, buthow children's furniture will fit into the environment miniature nursery or bedroom.
Cribs are made of particle board, wood or a combination of these materials (for example, all of the plate can be and slats - wood) and finishing is also used MDF.Of course, the best option - it's furniture, completely made of wood.But trees strife: given that since about half a year in the children's bed will be a flurry of activity, the furniture made of softwood can not last long.So you need to choose a solid-bed convertible, which will not break and keep good appearance despite any pranks of the child.This bed is made of beech - wood, which is mainly produced slats.
- Assembly and other
- Children's beds-transformers have a removable rim, which can be partially or fully collapsible, orpiece construction, which eventually removed and used as a desk.
- Some models provided cots for babies with a pendulum.
- As already mentioned, the kit may include a bedside table or small chest of drawers.Convenient supplement bed - is a box for storing things, to place under her bottom.
- As for the bottom, the Transformers its height adjustable: There are usually 2 or 3 levels of adjustment.This is a very useful feature, which is useful as the child grows.It is better if the bottom is not solid, and trellis.
- Choosing cot transformer must take into account the distance between the bars of a side: it is desirable that it was not too large, as the child will be able to get through and get stuck between the rails.
- Mattress often not included and must be purchased separately.
Design bed-transformer remains tastes of parents, but it is better to buy furniture calm tones with fine understated pattern or without it.Very popular furniture in dairy colors - it fits perfectly into the design of any child and the perfect accompaniment to an abundance of bright colors in other subjects.