- Factory bedspreads
- bedspreads: Turkey, Spain, Italy or China ...
- material covers
- Dimensions and equipment covered
- Design bedspreads
- bedspread on the bed with his hands
- quilted bedspread - nuances of tailoring
- Patchwork and color combination
- bedspreads for infants, children or adolescents
already bought a bed, perfectly fit into the design of the bedroom, choose the correct mattress, bedding soldUnderwear.To this list was completed not only enough to include a blanket on the bed.The need of both practical and decorative objects is not discussed, but all sorts of variations of it - completely.Fortunately, the choice of more than wide: you can buy blankets factory production or to do their handwritten manufacturer.
willing to cover, sold in different stores, different manufacturer, material, size and package, design and price.
bedspreads: Turkey, Spain, Italy or China ...
Easier, perhaps, to list the countries in which there is no textile industries than those in which they are.However, there are several states, especially famous for linens and blankets on the bed: Turkey, Spain, Italy and China.
on Chinese goods was not the most flattering stereotype, which, however, does not prevent the majority of consumers, knowing or not knowing how to get the goods madeinChina.However, Chinese manufacturers export products and a very decent quality.One of the most popular brands come from China, producing blankets - it «Tango».The company's products different bright colors and relatively low prices, there are a variety of materials.If you want to, say, a cheap blanket of faux fur can easily "dive" in the catalog of the company products.
Turkish textiles is renowned for its excellent value for money, is no exception and bedspreads brand «Arya ». The proposed assortment you can find many models of natural, synthetic and blended fabrics.Particularly pleased with a large selection of curtains of cotton and satin.If you need an inexpensive, but the best possible natural cover, is to consider the options of «Arya».If
priority selection criteria are European design and high quality, you can pay attention to the Spanish brand Antilo.Its products, which, incidentally, can be purchased, including, in the shop "Arliston" is not cheap, but it has its own style and serious quality control.However, it is worth noting that many of the models covered are made of mixed fabrics.
Italy - have only one word sounds expensive.The cost of a single product of the Italian brand "Blumarine" sometimes comparable to the cost of dozens of producers covered above.This is an exclusive textiles, implying a completely different level of quality of materials and design.
Of course, these are just some examples of manufacturers and their products - the market has much more of a variety.
As already mentioned a little above, covers can be made from natural, synthetic or blended fabrics.The most common types of the following:
- from natural cotton, satin;
- artificial: polyester (including microfiber).
most used combination c / b and synthetics - is cotton plus polyester.Furthermore, commonly used types of tissues whose production can be used as natural and synthetic raw materials.This jacquard, faux fur, velvet, silk, satin.
Dimensions and equipment covered
Coverlets are sold both separately and bundled with one or two pillowcases.Dimensions may vary by country, manufacturer, and existing standards beds.Double bed on the largest sizes covered the Italian producers - is 270h270 cm, the Spanish - 250h270 cm, Turkish and Chinese - 250h260 cm. In the smaller side there are many variations of sizes, including intermediate between bastard, single and double, in the mostdirection can also be deviations.
Factory covers can be single-layer or quilted.In the first case used nappies or relief materials such as faux fur, jacquard, tapestry, and other fabrics.
quilted bedspread can consist of several layers and have a thin filling.The most profitable in this version looks satin and silk fabrics, but cotton, polyester and the same jacquard, for that matter, and any matter, other than fabrics with velvet texture, ideal for this type of curtains.Both the first and the second may be conventional or an elastic band, with ruffles, frills, embroidery, fabric flowers and even inlaid rhinestones.
The subspecies can be identified quilted bedspreads, made in the technique of patchwork quilt.Due to the growing popularity of country music styles and their corresponding attributes, this technique partially moved from the category of hendmeyda in streaming production.
bedspread on the bed with his hands
Whatever it was, handmade is always appreciated more than the factory, especially if it is handwritten.Make blanket on the bed with his hands is not only cost-effective: it is also an opportunity to realize their original ideas to bring to the interior part of himself, his work and heat, and feel healthy pride about it.
You can try to make any of the above options products available on the market.
There are two main options for tailoring: solid blanket, the edges of which cascade down, or bedspread size mattress with sewing a frill.The easiest would be a single-layer sewing blankets for which a dense tapestry or jacquard.But how to sew quilted bedspread - this is a more difficult question.
quilted bedspread - nuances of tailoring
for quilted bedspreads need three types of tissue: the beautiful top, bottom lining and thin middle layer - batting or padding polyester.The proverb "look before you leap - cut once" is very relevant in the case of autographic manufacturing covers: must take into account many important nuances.
- measurements that must be removed - this is the length and width of the mattress, as well as the height of the bed.But do not strictly adhere to them: You can initially start from the size with the addition of a few centimeters.In addition, it is necessary to add on another five centimeters on each side, because the size of the stitches will be covered after less.And, of course, do not forget, plus a half centimeter seam allowance to each edge of the fabric.
- If you intend to ruffle (which is good, because it hides all jagged edges covered), it is necessary to calculate the fabric to fit the shape of the mattress corners, folds and size allowances, but in such a way that the edges of the finished product does not travel along the floor.Frill not have to be single cut: it will be the remnants of fabric, it is important to carefully hide a junction pieces in the depths of the folds.
- to get a beautiful quilted patterns, you need to calculate the geometry of paper, plan size and location of lozenges or squares between the lines, and it is better not smaller (to make it easier to sew).On the wrong side of the lining fabric, you can make a layout of what will chalk and a cardboard figure of the required size.If everything looks neat and symmetrical, three layers can be stacked together and start basting.
- to tissue is not "led", a line should be conducted and Plan smoothing the fabric on either side of her.It is advisable to take the time to do thoroughly and from the first: if you have to dissolve the stitches on fabrics, especially delicate, may leave traces.
Patchwork and color combination
for covering the technique of patchwork will also need a top, a bottom layer and a filler.However, in this case the top and bottom of the can and, bedspreads made of separate colorful rags.Best suited for such products, cotton fabrics, however, can be combined tissue of different composition and texture, but it should be done skillfully.
crucial importance in sewing patchwork bedspreads plays a combination of colors and shapes.Commonly used squares, diamonds or triangles of one or more dimensions.We should not forget about symmetry.Contrast and chaos in the colors and patterns is possible (and even in some degree a plus), but, like any eclecticism, it must still comply with certain system: it is not necessary to sew the veil from all that was left in the house.
In addition, should take into account the style of the bedrooms, for example, for a room in the style of Provence suit cover made of rags in pastel shades with discreet patterns under the old-fashioned way.Depending on the situation would be appropriate shades of white, peach, camel, lavender, "jammed" red, blue izeleny.
Basically motley patchwork blankets, colorful, contrast.But if you have an idea to make a blanket nemnogotsvetnym and choose several colors, then:
- can pick up patches of different shades of the same color, such as green cover may be composed of scraps of color mint, spring herbs, salad or other shades;
- milk, ivory and other shades of white combine well with all colors;
- most "sleepy" gamma - lilac;look spectacular combination of lavender or purple and turquoise, warm - purple blanket with brown or gold inlays, quietly - the combination of purple and gray.
Alternative bedspread on the bed in the technique of patchwork - a blanket of motives, crocheting.Plans and workshops on the subject are given in abundance in thematic magazines and blogs.
bedspreads for infants, children or adolescents
Children's bedspreads so you can buy or make your own.Bedspreads for infants should be soft, preferably natural and gentle colors.It is not necessary to adhere to the stereotype that boys - blue linen, and for girls - pink.However, these colors are quite good.Another wish for curtains for kids - this versatility: in handy if the veil is both a blanket.
For older children in the catalogs of textiles for the bedroom, there are many colorful curtains, decorated with various scenes from cartoons and children's favorite characters.Baby blankets are often decorated with colorful appliques.Select blanket for a teenager is based on its taste, there are many options youth among the above types and brands covered.