Knauf Drywall - one of the highest quality and most sought-after materials in the market of building materials .On the basic principles of the Knauf plasterboard, components and other useful subtleties - on.
- Knauf Drywall: Tips for installation by the manufacturer Knauf Plasterboard
- : treatment of sheets, and the necessary tools
- Plasterboard KNAUF: tools and materials for
- How nesting
- Proper installation of plasterboard Knauf
- right technology installation
- Sheathing plasterboard: the correct mounting screws
- Technical data sheets Knauf moisture-resistant drywall for example
- geometrical parameters of gypsum plasterboard Knauf
- technology brick wall sheathing boards Knauf
- Alignment walls on the basis of framework to improve sound and heat insulation
- $ cost plasterboard Knauf
- $ Cost Profile for plasterboard Knauf Drywall Knauf
- : VIDEO
- $ cost of works plasterboard Knauf
Knauf Drywall: Tips for installation by the manufacturer
IMPORTANT!Often, sheetrock and
Knauf Plasterboard: sheet-metal processing and the necessary tools
When working with drywall one of the main conditions for quality work - the choice of materials and components from a single source.
Plasterboard KNAUF: tools and materials for
- cutting drywall using a utility knife, hacksaw or toothed saw, graver or circular cutter, ruler.
- for putty joints sheets of drywall used putty Knauf Fugenfyuller.
- spackling drywall to recommend universal use of a spatula, putty knife, screwdriver, trowel, wide spatula and sander.
- for spackling drywall - a trowel, container for mixing, mixing nozzle or mixer.
- slots for the installation can be cut out and lined by hand.The second option - to do their graver or a special cutter for round holes.
- For proper marking of drywall are water level, a cord and tape.
- for fixing plasterboard - self-tapping screw, screwdriver.
to cut slabs of gypsum boards turn to his face and marking notch it using a utility knife and a metal rail or bus.Then on the edge of a sheet is breaking.You just have to cut through the cardboard from the back side.
IMPORTANT!Once cut any sheet of drywall, if it is assumed that the list will be cut to the junction with another sheet, you must at 45 ° chamfer, using the plane.
Proper installation of plasterboard Knauf
Knauf Plasterboard, depending on the type of construction, and its purpose can be mounted on existing glue monolithic wall (plasterboard ceiling is fixed only on the frames) and mounted on a metal frame.If necessary, divide the room can be used Knauf walls with racks: set a profile for plasterboard Knauf and then sheathe it on both sides of sheets of plasterboard.
method consists in fixing plasterboard panels on the walls with glue.This method can be used only at small curvature of the walls (4 mm).
in this case between the wall and the slabs of drywall frame paving material for additional sound insulation or premises.
IMPORTANT!To cladding is not used drywall is thinner 12.5 mm.If sheathed plasterboard wall is planned later oblitsevat ceramic tiles, cladding need not one, but two slabs of drywall.
right technology installation
- on a metal frame or a frame made of wood, plasterboard should strengthen the self-tapping screws Knauf.Mounting plates should start from the center of GCR or from the top corner to avoid deformation of plates.It is important that the nozzle was used for screws NC 11, which provides the corresponding screw head dive into a sheet of drywall (you need to finish spackling sheet).
- To you end up with an optimal seam Knauf drywall should be placed back to back, without a gap.
- During installation, there should be no cross-stitches.That is, the end edge of sheets of drywall should be a slight shift - to a distance between the posts, the so-called axial distance.
Sheathing plasterboard: the correct mounting screws
- distance between the screws in the trim of the walls should be 25 cm, ceiling Knauf plasterboard work - 17 cm.
- length of the screw in the casing of the metal structure is calculated from the thickness plate GCR1 cm.
- length of the screw in the casing of a wooden structure: slab thickness GCR + 2 cm.
Technical Data Sheet Knauf for example moisture-resistant drywall
- cardboard color - green.
- type edge - PLUK (semicircular edge drop).
- main dimensions - 2 500/1 200 / 12.5 (a standard sheet of flooring and interior partitions).
- weight gypsum plasterboard Knauf (2 500/1 200 / 12.5 mm, 3 m²) - 29 kg.
geometrical parameters of gypsum plasterboard Knauf
- length - from 2 000 to 4000 mm (with increments of 50);
- width - from 600 to 1200 mm;
- thickness (depending on the length of the sheet) - 6.5;8;9.5 mm (with the length of the sheet to 2000 mm), 12.5;14;16 mm (length of the sheet to 4000 mm), and sheets of a thickness of 18 on request;20 and 24 mm.
technology brick wall sheathing boards Knauf
- When working in a room is medium in size necessary to prepare about 30 kg Knauf Perlfiks .The dry mixture was pour into a container of clean water (volume about 17 L) and stirred until homogeneous.
- slabs of drywall cut out, and then distribute the solution Knauf Perlfiks on the back of the sheets of labels with a pitch of 35 cm. The distance to the edge should be at least 5 sm.A also cause a number of bunches in the longitudinal axis of the sheet.
- plates put in a vertical position and pressed to the base of the wall, the level of alignment.
IMPORTANT!Perlfiks seizes about 10 minutes.During this time, customize the level of the plate with a rubber mallet and a bar.
Alignment walls on the basis of framework to improve sound and heat insulation
- Knauf UD-profile cut to size with scissors for metal.
IMPORTANT!For better sound insulation before the UD-profile fastened to the floor and ceiling profiles are applied to a special self-adhesive tape soundproof Knauf.
- Knauf UD-profiles are fixed to the floor and ceiling at this distance from the main wall anchors bolted Knauf K6 / 35. The maximum distance between anchors should not exceed 1 m).
IMPORTANT!To improve the sound insulation can be left between the front edge of the frame and the distance from the existing wall 50 mm or more.
- to support CD-profile middle height of the walls (bearing in mind that the maximum distance is 1.5 m) to the wall dowels attached to the pin-straight suspenders Knauf, laid in advance with their sound-proof tape.
- CD profiles 60/27 must be set to a 60 cm vertical to the UD-profile, and then fixing screws must be connected.Just attach hangers and direct.
- Install insulation Knauf drywall sheet.Now you can begin to perpetuate themselves sheets on the frame by means of screws, somorezov (the maximum distance between the screws - 25 cm).
axial distance between the CD-profiles for vertical cladding sheets of drywall is that if the width of the gypsum board is 1 200 mm, axial distance is 60 cm.
Buy Knauf drywall can be in almost all major construction supermarkets country .On sale you can find both standard GCR and moisture, as the order from the warehouse can bring acoustic perforated gypsum board to improve sound insulation space, or flame-resistant drywall for the organization of passive fire protection in areas with a high probability of occurrence of an open flame.
$ cost plasterboard Knauf
The price sheet of drywall is influenced by the type of drywall (GCR, gypsum plasterboard, or GKLO GKLVO, arched ceiling or wall), the parameters (width / length / thickness, mm) andgoods sold at retail or wholesale.
- KNAUF (1 200/2 500/6 mm) - $ 18.6 / sheet;
- KNAUF (1 200/3 000/6 mm) - $ 15 / sheet;
- KNAUF (1 200/2 000 / 9.5 mm) - 5.6 $ / sheet;
- KNAUF (1 200/2 500 / 9.5 mm) - $ 7 / sheet;
- KNAUF (1 200/2 000 / 12.5 mm) - 5.8 $ / sheet;
- KNAUF (1 200/2 500 / 12.5 mm) - 7.3 $ / sheet;
- KNAUF (1 200/3 000 / 12.5 mm) - 8.9 $ / sheet;
- KNAUF (1 200/2 000 / 12.5 mm) - 7.8 $ / sheet;
- KNAUF (1 200/2 500 / 12.5 mm) - 9.6 $ / sheet;
- KNAUF (1 200/3 000 / 12.5 mm) - $ 11.05 / sheet;
- KNAUF (1 200/2 500 / 12.5 mm) - 8.3 $ / sheet.
$ Cost Profile for plasterboard Knauf
- Profile Knauf CD (60/27 / 0.6 mm), the length of 3m - $ 8.25;
- Profile Knauf UD (28/27 / 0.6 mm), the length of 3m - $ 6.
Knauf Plasterboard: VIDEO
$ cost of works plasterboard Knauf
in Moscow, ceiling work - from 280 rub. / M, wall works - from 190 rubles. / M², the device partition - from300 rub. / m.
in Kiev: ceiling work - from 65 UAH. / M², wall works - from 45 UAH. / M², the device partition - from 80 UAH. / M².