drywall sheathed different surfaces, at the same time using different methods of installation, different technologies, different tools. One of the most important elements of drywall constructions - fastening drywall .Without mounts sometimes do not even frameless method drywall.To produce high quality gypsum works, you need to know what self-tapping screws, wood screws are what using various methods of attachment, and what accessories are used for drywall and securing objects to it.
- How to attach drywall to the ceiling or wall sockets
- Stretch ceiling mount
- How to fix drywall, VIDEO
How to fasten drywallwall or ceiling
- dowel-nails - they can be set as the metal, wooden crate and attach the adhesive mounted on sheets GCR to a concrete wall or a brick wall.Dimensions dowels are selected depending on the base and fort.
- for fastening to drywall use special anchors - anchors, do not score, and screwed into the base, designed specifically for hollow core.
- Suspensions and similar products can be used to further secure the crates under the drywall to the grounds.Direct hangers especially useful for installation guides on the low ceiling.Example of the anchor suspension - mounting batten to the rafters in the attic.
- Bonding between the profiles is performed using a single-level and duplex connectors - crabs - and extension profiles.All metal parts and components of the frame are connected together by small metal screws galvanized 9.5 mm long.
- himself plasterboard fixed to the metal profile or battens using screws in length of 25-35 mm.Galvanized steel screws for wood and metal different thread pitch.
- to install drywall on the mounting foam used screws of different lengths, aligning them with the help of the surface.Next to each screw drilled a small hole into which is injected polyurethane foam.
- for drywall can be used not only screws.If there is no screwdriver, drywall can be nailed to the tree with nails with special drywall hammer, so as not to damage the sheet.
- sliding mount is used to mount the rails to the ceiling, in the case of the inconvenience of using rigid attachment.For example, if you want to install drywall to the beam, which may even shrink, the frame is mounted on a system of sliding hangers.It is convenient to use metal brackets with the holder and the desired length of the spokes at a distance from the ceiling to the frame.
- fixing plasterboard to coatings relatively flat, such as aerated concrete or concrete blocks can be carried out without dowels, nails and screws.Enough to put the drywall adhesive.Alignment minor irregularities occur due to the distribution of the adhesive between the wall and the plasterboard.By the window, more precisely window slopes drywall can be attached as well as the gluing, and the profile enclosing window.Door slopes is best mounted on the glue.For greater certainty, when the glue dries, you can further enhance the GCR fired pins.
IMPORTANT!How to fasten drywall to the wall - is not the only question concerning the drywall.When the walls of plasterboard lined up and executed finish, a problem securing items to the drywall.
mounting sockets in plasterboard
in sheets of drywall in the right place to cut a hole for mounting box.
podrozetnik or just screwed with four screws or first sits on the stucco.
Before that you need to Dig a hole in the box for the wires and pull them through.
then connected the wires to the terminals of the socket mechanism, it is screwed to the Escutcheon, the top cover is installed.
Do not forget that any electrical wiring work, including the installation of sockets, performed in the absence of voltage - the network must be de-energized.
We hang a chandelier in the drywall
Hang a chandelier in the drywall problematic than other bases, due to its considerable weight.There are several mounting options.Heavy chandelier can be hung on a hook in the ceiling: the chain and secure the required length of wire threaded through a hole in the drywall, clamped wide washer and fixed butterflies.
or apply spacing collet and the threaded rod.If the light fixture, then attach the chandelier on the ceiling of plasterboard can use the hook butterfly, butterfly anchors or simply long screws, depending on the provided mounting system.Heavy chandeliers are attached only to the ceilings, light - to the profiles that are sewn drywall.Method of attachment chandeliers should be weighed before the drywall.
mounting plinth for plasterboard
Mount plinth to the plasterboard nails may be liquid, but it is - the least robust option.Properly secure the plinth using special plastic anchors for drywall or just screws.Fixing moldings done in a similar way: by using liquid nails or Molly.
Mounting tension ceiling to drywall constructions carried out not to the GCR, and a specially mounted to her profile.To fix it on the web, there are special clothespins.
furniture to mount plasterboard walls
Fixing "butterfly", has been repeatedly cited - a universal method of fixing the light furniture, such as shelves.Butterfly can be mounted under the eaves curtains, mirror and even perform mounting wall cabinets.However, only the butterflies will not save the situation, if there is a heavy assembly, such as kitchen cabinets.
mount cabinets planned and prepared in advance: during installation it is amplified by additional frame profiles in a place where it will be suspended in case, set a special rack, and even better - Embedded board, which will subsequently be attached furniture.The same applies to the installation of the TV and the air conditioner is used to strengthen the existing framework or skeleton runs Molly bolt in place.Do not do without a mortgage and for mounting on drywall shell.
How to fix drywall, VIDEO: