Cot can be sold both separately and be part of a suite of furniture.In addition, together with the very beds or separate from them may be offered or furniture accessories that make their use safer and more comfortable.A good example of this - children's bed with boards.
rim has different furniture: cots for babies, bed-sofa, sliding, bunk beds, etc.They can be part of a permanent structure, but can understand.Usually, however, a side may not be enough: many children sleep very active, if not more.Therefore, it may require an additional obstacle to a child fell in a dream from his bed.This is especially important for the second floor bunk beds or loft beds.For this the individual barriers of different sizes, attached to a side of the bed.Mostly they are available in wood or metal and fabric, and serve an additional measure of security, not devoid of decoration.
Children's bed with drawers, a great alternative single beds and dresse
- Drawers can be directly part of the bed and placed under her bottom, to be on one or both sides of the bed, or placed in other variations depending on the type of bed.
- sometimes in a drawer may be hiding an extra bed.
- in bed with lifting mechanism drawer does not slide, but all the space from the frame under the mattress to the floor can be used for storage.
- for a bed, which is not provided for under the glove box and the bottom of which there is a place you can buy them separately.
At the same time, children's clothes is never enough, so the combination of a bed, even if equipped with drawers, a dresser quite appropriate.These two pieces of furniture can coexist in different ways.
- Kit child bed-transformer typically includes dresser or chest of drawers, which is installed on a teenage bed near the site of a cot, then removed and Tutor position.
- For solid headboard baby cot same place the chest, its corresponding size;on the opposite side can accommodate the low dresser or chest.
- There is a chest of drawers, bed, on top of which are the drawers, and in the main - hidden folding bed.
- Some beds are podium-type base, much of which is designed to accommodate a mattress, and a smaller - a superstructure with a lot of branches.
special kind of cots - a bunk bed with slide.However, downhill can mean two completely different piece of furniture.
- Bed-slide - a bunk bed in which the stairs to the second floor is a cabinet: each step - a drawer for storage.
- bed with a slide - a bunk bed, with a second tier that you can not just get down the stairs, but to move out of the ordinary children's slides.
One of the most effective combinations, saves space - a loft bed with a working area .And here, again, two possibilities:
- if one child, all the space under the berth can be defined by the working area or the working area and walk-in closet.
- if the family has two children, under the loft bed is placed perpendicular to another bed in combination with a table.
There are plenty of options for children's rooms.Sometimes it is more profitable to buy a suite of furniture, sometimes - bed and other furniture items individually.However, above the compact combination certainly more practical than the usual placement of furniture.