What should be the design of the kitchen at the cottage?
Kitchen Design in the country should be as simplistic and ergonomic.
Here are some tips that can help in the regeneration of the country house kitchen.
- minimum space.Try to use more vertical plane than the horizontal.Lifting height wall cabinets (if mount allows) will save not only space but also time to remove dust.
- plate four burners you do not need.Use the hob two burners.So you can save on the depth of kitchen units and instead of the usual 60 cm depth of 40 cm, or put even less - to reduce the depth of 35 cm.
- Large fridge - this story is not about the cottage, where you will spend up to 30 days per year.Alternative minimum: food storage in the basement in the winter or cooling portable camera with ice in summer.Option more convenient: buying a subcompact refrigerator (format "the bar" refrigerator in the hotel).
- Instead square sink, take the narrow elongated sink.Its advantage is not only in the surface depth savings, but also in that the plates, supplied in the sink can not block the drain water.
- If possible, combine the surface for food preparation with a surface for receiving cooked meals, making it remote.This method not only saves space on the kitchen, but in the space of the dining room.
- golden rule: the smaller the separate elements in the kitchen, so it is compact and functional (under this rule, by the way, gets the previous paragraph).All kitchen furniture also try to place under one wall, or, in extreme cases, in the L-shaped position.This rule, incidentally, less allows you to spin in the kitchen in front of you one face, which brought together everything from forks and spoons to pots and containers with the remains of buckwheat.
- When it comes to the organization of space summer kitchen, then pay more attention to the location of the table, rather than the kitchen units.In this case also may be effectively combine the principle surfaces, described in claim 4.
The kitchen in the country