Often it turns out that an important part of space - the corners of the room remains unused in the interior.The angle can be empty, to be handicraft decorate to hide feelings of emptiness to be filled with things that have nowhere else to put, or a piece of furniture, which is nowhere else to put it.All this is not the most rational and the most aesthetic way of organizing space.Where better to choose a special compact furniture that easily fits in a corner and fill it, freeing up extra space in the room.And this furniture for the bedroom - a bed c
- Bed Corner "Delta»
- Corner sofa-bed
- bunk bed corner
- What to consider when choosing a corner bed
Bed Corner "Delta»
One of the requirements for healthy sleep is a uniform surface bed.Therefore, rollaway beds, of course, inferior in ergonomic beds with a solid mattress.For this reason, a good option for the bedroom - a bed corner "Delta", referring to a segment of soft beds with lifting mechanism and having a mass of consequential benefits.
- «of inscribed" in the corner is ensured by the presence of two mutually soft backs.
- healthy sleep contributes to the ability to individually choose the mattress that serves as the basis for a strong metal grille with louvres.
- lifting mechanism maximizes the useful space podkrovatnoe and store it bulky items.
The same principle produces other corner double and single beds, ottomans.They are applicable in a normal bedroom, bedroom, combined with other areas of interior design, or baby.
Peak demand for sofa-bed for a long time has passed, but the form factor is still the most versatile for the organization of spaceliving room or bedroom, living room with.In his choice also has its advantages.
- mechanism layout "American clamshell" will ensure the transformation of the sofa into a full bed.
- The assembled is more than a sofa, but takes up less space than a sofa and a chair individually.
- wide range of materials and upholstery frame allows you to choose a sofa in almost every interior.
corner sofas beauty lies in the fact that they do not necessarily put in the corner: in the spacious rooms is preferable to place them in the center.
bunk bed corner
Children usually - not the biggest room in the house, however, requires the placement of many important areas and objects.A child needs a good bed, storage space, a working area for study and play area.This should remain some void.Compact coexistence of all this without cluttering the room may be used if a bunk bed corner or children's corner with a wall bed.Both of these types of furniture utilize the principle of maximum use of the angle.
- corner Bunk bed - this is essentially a loft bed and a regular bed, placed perpendicular to the first.This arrangement allows you to organize under the top tier is not only one more bed, but also cabinets, shelves, and maybe a desk.
- Children's corner wall of the bed may imply that there are two beds, located on top of the cabinets and other furniture, a bed, standing in a recess in the wall of the furniture, etc.
What to consider when choosing a corner bed
Selecting a corner bed can solve many problems, including sleep, storage, space and zoning etc.But this will not happen by itself: it is necessary to competently approach the selection.
- First, you need to consider the plan of the room: the location of doors and windows, which corner will be delivered furniture, etc.Right-hand or left-hand drive in this case may be of great importance.
- Secondly, we should pay attention to the material bed frame (the best option - solid wood and steel) and a base under the mattress (Solder pads, metal or wooden lattice, solid plywood bottom, etc.).
- Third, should think carefully about what is necessary equipment: in one case quite corner bed, in the other - there is a reason to buy a bed in the corner part of the furniture wall.
can not forget the decorative element: the practicality above all else, but that on the bed was nice to sleep, this is not enough.To paraphrase a classic, "in bed should be beautiful ...".