stucco plaster discord, respectively, and the different tools used for plaster.First, you must understand that a plaster and what are its views.Plaster - is a finishing layer formed hardened mortars.The mixture may be different in composition and purpose.Plasters are of three types.
- Types of plaster
- Tools for plastering
- machine for plaster
- Hand tools for plaster
- Technology plaster walls
Types of plaster
- Ordinary plaster used for leveling wallsfor the subsequent application of a thin layer of decorative coatings (such plastering plaster is made directly after masonry walls) and external walls of buildings protection against environmental influences.
- Special plaster - plaster with a sound-absorbing, heat-saving, X-ray and the like properties, are used to protect against radiation and as insulation.
- Decorative plaster unlike ordinary - this is not the primary interior walls, and finishing.Applied to walls and ceilings with a thin layer as a decoration in the completion of interior decoration (eg, liquid wallpaper).
Tool plaster differs from the usual tools for plaster.For different types of plaster are applied the tools described below.
Tools for plastering
machine for plaster
choosing which tools to use for finishing plaster for smoothing or removing plaster, special attention should be given to this kind of tools, such as machine plaster.Depending on the purpose, there are various machines.
- Automatic plastering machine is used mainly for plastering large areas.This powerful units that are connected to the mains and used for plastering the walls of spray.They are used for solution mixing, transporting, and applying to the wall.
- Such station consists of plaster hopper for receiving the granular mixture of the mixing chamber, connected to a water supply, in which dosed water enters the pump, which receives the solution and a sleeve on which the solution is fed to the mortar gun, and spraying the mixture itself onwall.The size of the flame can be adjusted by increasing or decreasing the flow of air from the air nozzle.
- These machines allow you to quickly and easily apply the plaster, provide better performance and a more even originally finishing layer.With the help of some of these plants, you can not just plaster, but putty, paint the walls, and even fill the sexes.Plaster stations of different power, size and various additional features produced by companies such as Putzmeister, IMER, Kaleta, PFT, Wag and many others.
Review German plastering machine PFT G4, the video:
- Concreting and grinding machines are designed for leveling of irregularities or plastered surfaces covered with different composition.Such devices are used not only for smoothing plaster that needs to be done while it was still frozen, but also for smoothing screed, proshpatlevannoy surface, mosaics, etc.
- Clippers can be pneumatic or electric, single or double disc, with a supply of water for grouting or vacuum hose to collect dust during grinding.Typically, the machine equipped with a set for grouting replacement discs from different abrasives.Examples of such machines for plaster trowels Eibenstock EPG 400 and Rokamat 700.
- Jukebox - a manual machine for the application of plaster under the "fur coat", which is mainly used as the final stage of the exterior trimbuildings, rarely used in interior decoration."Coat" may be applied with a spray gun, as a conventional plaster or the old-fashioned way: a broom, brush, or through a net.
- Jukebox - average between automated and manual application methods "coat", deservedly popular with plasterers.The device consists of a small metal container with a partially open side and a handle side.The hole is filled with a little of the solution from him and into the plaster wall.Rotate is driven metal "brush" inside the body, spraying the solution through a wide hole in the wall.
Hand tools for plaster
useful for marking levels, plumb choklayn.If throwing by plaster is carried out manually, the necessary capacity for mixing the solution (buckets) and spraying it on the wall - ladles, spatulas.To pull off, leveling the plaster need to rule can be useful for smoothing metal or wooden poluterok or grater, to wet the plaster dries may need a brush.
Tool plaster buy is not a problem.Selecting a tool for decorative plaster, you can buy the masking tape to preserve the clean nearby surfaces, roller, brush, sponge, or anything else for applying decorative plaster (depending on its type and the desired texture).Also handy spatulas and plaster container.The above - the most commonly used tools, but each builder has their favorite set of tools for finishing, which may include other devices.
Technology plaster walls
Depending on the type of plaster different technology and plaster walls.Technology perform a normal plaster briefly as follows:
- you prepare walls (cleansing and moisturizing, for some surfaces - stretching armosetki);
- kneading solution (typically cement: sand 1: 3);
- installing rails beacons (measurement of the curvature of the walls, tagging and installation of every meter of metal lighthouse on a solution);
- plastering (spraying or spreading equipment);
- alignment rule poluterom;
- mashing float.
Technology decorative plaster even more simple: to prepare the wall, cleaned and primed it, mix decorative plaster, put her spray, roller, sponge, spatula or other device (depending on the plaster mix and the desired texture) to paint or varnishif necessary.