Polymer tile, one of the most durable and reliable roofing materials.
- Advantages and disadvantages of polymer-sand tile Polymer tile
- : installation
- Installation of polymer tiles: Video
- $ Polymer tile: price
Advantages and disadvantages of polymer-sand tile Polymer tile
- resistant to various types of precipitation and corrosive environments;
- has excellent sound insulation and frost resistance;
- not fade in the sun and not deformed.
General technical format of polymer tiles looks like:
- polymerized material - 30%;
- 65-70% quartz sand;
- dye 1-1.5%.
high-tech equipment for the production of polymer shingles and composite molding using high pressure, provide a quality product output.
- tile thickness of 8 mm;
- about sizes 400h310 mm;
- grip for fastening of lath 15-16 mm.
Overlap tiles in a horizontal position is 20 mm, 5
main technical characteristics of polymer-sand tile:
- size 308h400h8 mm;
- horizontal overlap width 290 mm;
- vertical overlapping width 350 mm;
- step battens 350 mm;
- flow on Q1.m. - 9 pcs .;
- mass 1Q.m. - 22 kg;
- compressive strength 15-16 MPa;
- flexural strength - 11-12 MPa;
- temperature range -65 + 250S0;
- density - 1500 kg / m3;
- group of ignition - WP4;
- abrasion - 0.3 g / m3;
- vodonasyschaemost - 0.2%;
- toughness - 3.7 kg / cm2;
- chemical resistance - neutral to all media;
often in the production of expensive types of polymer tiles used dyes imported.
product is painted in a special chamber, and has a uniform layer, which is not subject to corrosion.
Usually deficiencies tiles appear not earlier than in 5-6 years of operation.
the downside of such tiles should include:
- little corrosion of the outer layer, which is manifested by staining shingles cheaper kinds of paint;
- linear deformation;
- great weight of the specific unit.
Reviews owners Polymer tile roof to talk about what is typical for such a tile build a massive frame to hold its weight.
Polymer tile: installation
Let us take as a basis the fact that the weight of 1 m of not more than 24 kg, use a bar of 60h170 mm 70h200 mm.
Before installing your own hands, always make sure that enough rafters dry.If the roof slope above 45 °, step trusses increased to 100 mm.
If the angle is small, step reduced to 80 mm.The most common angle of slope - 20 °.
the purposes of preservation of roof space from the effects of fumes, dust, and used to create ventilation Roofing films with a special layer of micro perforation.Gidrobarer, stacked to the rafters with kontrobreshetki along the rafters.
to select a second-rate timber battens 50x50 mm or 60x40 mm.Attaching shingles made from the bottom up.
roof drainage system on roofs with a small angle of slope and area, may be missing.
Installation of polymer tiles: Video
The video shows the installation of polymer shingles.
$ Polymer tile price
price of this roofing material is:
- from 85 to 120 hryvnia per 1 sq.m. in Ukraine;
- from 350 to 500 rubles per 1 sq.m. in Russian.