Machine plaster - a quick way to finalize the walls to finishing.Speed of work - one of the main advantages of machine-plastering walls, but not the only one.
- plaster walls by machine: Advantages
- Machine plaster walls: the principle of work
- machine plaster
- Mechanical plaster MP75: specifications
- plastering and work with the solution: a working tool:
- Mechanized plaster walls with MP75: Technology of work
- machine plasters: the price of materials and labor
- Mechanized plaster: the price of materials
- Machine plasters: the price and the speed of the team
- machine plasters: VIDEO
Plaster walls by machine:
advantages compared to the traditional way, machine plastering walls to reduce material consumption, improve the finishing result, increase the productivity of teams of workers, as well as greatly facilitate their work.
Machine plaster walls: the principle of work
Machine plaster Knauf MP75 - one of the most popular types of plasters for application by machine.Because the principle of working with the machine plasters, consider the example of MP75.
MP75 - a dry mixture with a basis on gypsum binder with polymer additives.It can equally well be taken as the plastering of walls and ceilings.This argues not only instructions from the manufacturer, but also reviews "users."
This plaster can be applied to any solid surface: brick, concrete base, as well as on top of the cement plaster.
You can use such equipment for machine plaster MP75 as a plastering machine PFT G4, for applying MP75 can also be used PFT G5.
In working with a finishing layer for large areas of the room may also require grinder or a trowel to remove the roughness and to obtain a glossy surface does not need to trim wallpaper or painting.For small areas, you can work the metal float.
Mechanical plaster MP75: specifications
- Layer thickness: 8 - 50 mm.
- Grain size: up to 1.2 mm.
- Yield (100 kg of dry mixture): 100 liters.
- Consumption of dry mix (with a 10 mm layer): approximately 10 kg / m².Drying
- layer to 10 mm under normal conditions: about 7 days.
- Compressive strength: 2.5 MPa.
plastering and work with the solution: a working tool:
- plastering machine;
- stainless steel trowel;
- usually made of aluminum;
- wide spatula made of stainless steel;
- grout sponge;
- metal grater;
- plaster plane.
Mechanized plaster walls with MP75: Technology of work
surface is cleaned of dirt, dried and ground if the work to be on highly absorbent surfaces such as sand-lime bricks and aerated concrete, then with a brush, roller or spray appliedKnauf Grundirmittel primer (diluted with water 1: 3).You can also use a primer Knauf Rotband Ground.Weakly absorbent surfaces treated with primer Betonkontakt (work on concrete, cementitious substrates, polystyrene).Wait until the primer layer drying: 6 and 24 hours, respectively.
IMPORTANT! During drying the surface of the primer should not be to dust!
Installation Beacon profiles
On the surface of the base through each 30 cm portions cause MP75 like fixing formula for lighthouses.
IMPORTANT! distance between the beacons on the surface should not exceed the length of the working rules.
Fit protective corner profiles
MP75 in a small amount applied to the corner profiles in increments of no more than 30 cm. The profiles in the corners of the work surface mounted with light pressure.
IMPORTANT!With proper preparation of the surface you will need about 0.3 kg / m² Betonkontakt primer, 0.4 kg / m² primer Rotband Grund and 0.15 kg / m² Grundirmittel primer.
MP75 plaster poured into the hopper of the machine, set the flow of incoming water, according to the manufacturer's recommended dry mixture the consistency of plaster.
When applying plaster mechanized way on a work surface, such rules must be observed:
- mortar gun kept strictly perpendicular to the treated surface, the distance from the muzzle of the gun to the surface shall not be more than 30 cm (for orientation in the distance most commonly used method of indentationfrom the surface of one foot);
- thickness of the applied layer of plaster on the surface speed of movement is regulated by the gun: the slower you move the gun, the thicker the layer of plaster;
- the right line of work for the mechanical plaster - from left to right and top to bottom, is when you start from the top left corner of the surface.
IMPORTANT! grips width should not exceed 70 cm!Each subsequent zahvatka applied with overlap of 5-10 cm in the previous zahvatki.
When using ceiling surfaces applied layer of plaster should not exceed 15 mm, and is working in the direction of the opposite corner of the window.
Remember that the solution in the hose should not stand for longer than 15 minutes.
After 90-120 minutes of mixing the solution, he starts to set.At this time, you can start leveling plastered surfaces trapezoidal metal rack.The work to remove the excess using a small spatula.
If you plan to paint this surface or wallpaper paste over it, then after 15 minutes to level the surface of its abundant water and soak powertrowel circular movements using a stiff sponge or a felt float.
Before the advent of the matte surface of the plaster smooth down the wide sweeping strokes with a spatula.
IMPORTANT! To achieve a glossy surface, plaster no earlier than 5 hours of mixing the dry mixture with water, re-hydrate and overwritten.
machine plasters: the price of materials and labor
If hiring a team of workers and appropriate equipment seems too expensive, do not rush to conclusions: the rate of plastering work performed in this manner, often justifies any cost.
Mechanized plaster: the price of materials
- dry mortar Knauf MP75 - 11.7 $ / 30 kg (compared to gypsum plaster mechanized VOLMA layer MN is about 6.8 $ / 30 kg);
- primer Knauf Betonkontakt - 56 $ / 20 kg;
- primer Rotband Grund - 26.4 $ / 15 kg;
- primer Grundirmittel - 24.8 $ / 15 kg.
Machine plasters: the price and the speed of the team
brigade of 3-5 people per shift performs about 70-150 m² surface.The value of their work at the same time is estimated to be:
- for Moscow - 350 rubles.(Only work with a layer of 10 mm);
- for Kiev - 75 UAH.(Only work with a 10 mm layer).
machine plasters: VIDEO