Insulation of the ceiling - one of the important stages of construction and repair.Insulate the ceiling can be using different materials and using different ways of stacking and combinations thereof.In order to thoroughly understand how to insulate the ceiling, there are serious reasons.
- Why insulation on the ceiling
- insulation materials - insulation types most often used for the ceiling
- How to insulate the ceiling in a private house outside
- better insulate the ceiling of a house or apartment inside
- cost for insulationCeiling
- How to insulate the ceiling in a private home video
Why insulation on the ceiling
insulation ceiling - not a whim or extravagance, but a necessity.The ceiling without insulation warm air passes . This means that heat the room more complicated and spent part of the energy used is wasted.Besides the lack of insulation or insulation correctly matched to the ceiling leads to accumulation of condensation on the ceiling and, consequently, propagation th
If exaggerate, no insulation for the ceiling - the house is cold, wet and poor, warm ceiling - in the house is warm, dry and save money.
insulation for the ceiling at home - an important condition to maintain a comfortable microclimate in it.
insulation materials - insulation types most often used for the ceiling
- Mineral wool - has excellent heat and sound insulating properties, resistance to high temperatures,but too absorbs moisture.
- foam - has low water absorption, hygroscopic, steam and air permeability.The main disadvantage of this type of insulation - its low fire.
- Keramzit - bulk insulation of baked clay or shale, is produced in the form of granules of gravel, crushed stone or sand.Easily absorbed, but poorly gives moisture, otherwise perfect for insulation.
- Sawdust - a cheap and natural insulation, which may pour into the most inaccessible places.
- Foam glass - universal insulator of foamed glass.Environmentally friendly, non-flammable, cold-resistant, vapor and water proof, can not be damaged by rodents.
- Ecowool - cellulose insulation, made up of recycled paper with special additives.Safe for human health, has a moderate flammability, does not rot: dries easily when wet.
- Warm plaster - a good assistant for your own home will help reduce the loss of temperature in the house.
- Penoizol - liquid foam, etc.
How to insulate the ceiling in a private house outside
There are two variants of the ceiling insulation: external and internal.Correctly or do something, and the other, or just outside, but not vice versa.Having only internal insulation does not achieve the desired effect.Proper insulation scheme is based on the fact that the outside using a vapor material, and the inside - breathable.
thickness of insulation on the outside for high-quality thermal insulation should be at least 100 mm.
- When insulation attic ceiling with mineral wool side, you need to provide additional vapor permeability.To do this, between the joists are laid film ceiling of glassine paper, which is laid on top of mineral wool. Joints sheet vapor barrier can be further cemented.
- external insulation foam is carried out with the use of foam: ceiling of the house (attic floor) of the foam sheet is laid, the joints between them zapenivayutsya mounting foam.Previously performed steam.
- often used "mix" of foam and mineral wool insulation packing is done in the following order: glassine, 2 layers of foam, asphalt, two layers of mineral wool.
- Insulation of the ceiling starts with expanded clay layer vapor barrier - foil or film attached to the joists.It keeps soft clay, which is filled with concrete block.
- Insulation of the ceiling in a private house with sawdust performed after treatment girders compounds from insects and from fire.After the film is laid.Sawdust is laid on the floor or as a mixture with the lime or cement or clay.
- top of insulation can lay flooring or pour screed (depending on the insulation), and if the attic is not used - leave as is.
better insulate the ceiling of a house or apartment inside
Internal insulation of the ceiling is made of many materials of which the main mineral wool, polystyrene or foam glass.Mineral wool and foam mounted in the ceiling frame and additionally glued to the base.The foam and foam glass sit on Adhesive and without frame.
The question is how to fix insulation on the concrete ceiling is solved by anchoring the dowel-nails.
safest health and applicable to any further finishing material - foam glass.Universal properties allow to use it in damp or cold environments, such as in a garage, on the balcony or on the balcony, to furnish an unheated attic in the country, in the basement, in the cellar, etc(Although the majority of these premises is too expensive, you can do with mineral wool).
cost of insulation for the ceiling
- Mineral wool ROCKWOOL Butts Light - 500 rubles / packing.
- foam - from 1400 rubles / m3.
- Expanded clay - from 1000 rubles / m3.
- Sawdust - from 2000 rubles / ton.
- Foam glass - from 4000 rubles / m3.
How to insulate the ceiling in a private home video: