Not all families can afford a private room for each of their child and sooner or later in front of them there is a question how to decorate a nursery for two children.Simply, this problem is solved, if the kids of the same sex - two girls and two boys, much more difficult to make a nursery for children of different sexes, especially if they have grown up and everyone wants his own little corner.Today, designers and interior designers offer a lot of options from which simply choose the one that is perfect for every particular case.This article will talk about how to set up a nursery for two children.
- Common rules of drawing room for two children
- cots placement options for two children
- Location desk
- optimum choice of finishing materials for children's
- Children's furniture for two children
- walls and ceiling
- Colors children's rooms for two children
- Age 0-3 years
- Age 3-7 years
- aged 7-14
- Age 14-17
- Useful tips
- design a child's room for two children
- errors in the design of the space
General rules of registration of the room for two children
- Even if children are in the family of the same sex, the difference between them is sometimes essential,So before you take concrete steps to the arrangement of the room should look closely at the kids, as well as porassprashivat what you want each of them.
- to combine child, if possible, it is necessary to allocate the largest room in the house or apartment, as all classes children will be held here.The total area to be organized so that each child had their own private space.
Children's for two children Photo
- When furniture arrangement in different age periods and do different accents.So, for preschool and primary school children it is very important to define areas for games.At this age, children are often very mobile, and during their journey they did not have to meet "Furniture obstacles."Therefore, the best option would be rasstavka interior items around the room (the walls), freeing up as much as possible a large space in the center of the room.As children grow, play activity goes by the wayside, and gives way to school.During this period, more attention should be given to setting areas for study and employment creation.
cots placement options for two children
Placing furniture, as a rule, are repelled from the location of the bed.It was a dream baby is very important, and if the children do not sleep, then they often become irritable and rebellious.
interior room should appeal to every child.While the kids are small they may Sleeps nothing separated from each other.Here are some examples of arrangement of beds:
- opposite each other, different or just next to the walls;
- in a line along the wall, suitable for narrow elongated rooms (in this embodiment, between the cots can be put tables, dividing and denoting personal space for children);
- accommodation "angle", perpendicular to each other (this option is suitable for square shaped room and leaves a lot of space to highlight other zones).
Tip: should take into account the fact that the bed should not be near a power outlet or a different wiring, as it is not safe.
- the furniture should correspond not only to the age and growth of the baby, but the child's size.In a small space, designers are advised to install the multifunction models, for example, combining a bed and a wardrobe, it has a bed, having a drawer for things.Modern manufacturers are so advanced in this regard that one piece of furniture can be easily replaced mass necessary things, and even there are special kits, designed for a comfortable stay of two children.
- Most often parents when choosing furniture to stop version with a bunk bed, but such a measure is justified only in cases of a small space in the room.If the area of permitting, the best would be to put two detached beds and around the corner to make out for each child.Especially when it comes to siblings of different ages.
- Today, even a small room, you can arrange in a way that will still plenty of space.There are various models of beds:
- bunk (which may have the two beds, and one on the upper floor and the bottom is equipped with a game or a training zone);
- flap (built into other interior items, in the closet or even a table);
- withdrawable (usually involves the installation of an additional podium, under which and is a sleeper).
- For children aged loved one is considered to be an excellent accommodation bed symmetrical to each other, separated by the same lockers or bedside tables, or set in the middle of the common chest or shelf.When the kids get older, especially when it comes to opposite-sex children are optimally share Sleeps screen or wall.
Every child should have its own training area, which is a desk, a chair, a desk lamp or lamps, shelves, cupboard and drawers.
- table at which children will be engaged in lessons should not be placed near a window so that the seat behind him the baby was located facing the street light.At the same time, and slides into the far corner of the study area is not allowed.The best option would be placing a table by the window so that sunlight falling on the left for the child's right-handed and right for lefties.It is desirable to not hang up on the windows of heavy curtains, which are not able to skip the desired amount of illumination.
Hint: Parents often notice that the child is in class distracted and looking out the window, but, in any case, do not scold the children for the habit.It is thus triggered a protective mechanism that helps relax tired eyes and begins the process time to prevent vision loss.
- Tables can be placed not only in a straight line, but on the contrary, it may be one large table set in the middle of the room.The main thing with this arrangement, so that children do not interfere with each other during class, and each gets enough as the sun and artificial light.
- believed that children are better engaged and less distracted when they sit facing each other.If you can not install a large table, you can try an option to move apart or leaving the table.These models are easy to find in a furniture store, or make to order.
optimum choice of finishing materials for children's
choosing finishing materials it is best to give preference to environmentally friendly and natural products.Attention is paid to every detail of the interior: floor, ceiling, walls and furniture - all this must be as safe as possible for children.
- the flooring should choose only high-quality material, which can serve for 10-15 years.Accordingly, its design and color scheme should be as neutral as possible to the flooring could be combined with any further setting.
- best to avoid synthetic materials, PVC, linoleum, artificial carpet or a cheap laminate, which are a source of unpleasant chemical smell, as well as the operation may produce substances that cause headaches in a child.Especially since it spends on the floor most of the time a small child, so irrationally skimp on coverage.
- good finish for the floor are considered to be materials such as linoleum, felt carpet, as well as high-quality laminate.All items must have the appropriate certificates.
- Besides environmental, the main criterion for selection - is easy to clean.The most practical will cover such as parquet, wooden planks or cork.These products are capable of withstanding repeated cleaning, resistant to mechanical stress and also help to create a special atmosphere.Especially well in children's rooms behaves cork - it is hypoallergenic coating neprityagivayuschee dust, and it is soft to the touch and even warm, which is an additional advantage in the cold season.
- course, on any floor you can lay a soft and warm carpet made of natural materials, but be aware that this additional space dust, and if you choose a product with a long nap, it can cause allergies.
Children's furniture for two children
- When it is planned that some elements of the interior should last for a long time, it is best to choose products made of solid wood, or simply of wood.In addition, such things are still the most environmentally friendly and safe for the health of the child.Just do not forget the rule that all the furniture has to be adjusted according to the age and growth of the baby, so buy for a child at an early age a large bed - is highly undesirable, since it would be to sleep on uncomfortable.
- Since natural wood furniture expensive piece of furniture and part of it can be changed only if there is a significant budget, allowed the nursery to buy products from MDF, which, although they are cheaper, quality and safety are not inferiorreal wood.
- most popular furniture for children are two bunk beds.If their choice is important to pay attention to the availability of safe ledges that will protect the child from possible falling during sleep.
walls and ceiling
- walls in the nursery may have different coverage, the main thing that it meets the requirements of environmental protection.As the children grow up, do not buy too expensive items, it is better to leave the choice to the simple paper wallpaper, which are easy to glue and if necessary, do not mind to be replaced.Also recommended version with wood or cork panels, breathability and improve the atmosphere.You can try the version with the walls painted with water based paints.
- When the children get older and reduces the likelihood of damage to the coating is allowed to buy more expensive types of finishes, but be sure to pay attention to the existence of product hygienic certificate.
- As for the ceiling, it is best to opt for lime whitewash or paint latex paint or the version with plastered surfaces.It is the most safe in terms of ecology cover.Of course, there are plenty of other options should only abstain from artificial hanging or suspended ceilings.
Colors children's rooms for two children
Psychologists advise change the style of a children's room 1 at least once every 4-6 years.And despite such a frequent change in the situation, you should not skimp on materials.In order to meet all the requirements should be paid attention to color schemes and accessories, which will make a variety in styling.
Age 0-3 years
- For children up to three years is particularly important colors in the room.Active kids, bad fall asleep at night, perfect room, decorated in cool, soothing colors.These colors are almost all shades of blue and blue, but it is best to avoid saturated colors, especially purple as a coloring will act oppressively even for adults, not to mention the small developing personality.
- When a child is inactive and less active, the ideal interior warm colors - shades of yellow, green, red.But it is not necessary to give preference to too bright colors and neutral colors - black and white.This, of course, talking about the basic, dominant shades of colors, the more varied palette of colors, the better for the development of a child's imagination.Continuum plain surfaces is best avoided if possible, and add images to virtually all surfaces in the room, including the ceiling, floor and walls, while being careful not to overdo it.
- for very young children is inappropriate to invite an artist to design the mural, as this service will cost dearly, and soon it will have to change or delete altogether.Therefore, choose the optimum bright vinyl stickers that can decorate the surface of the furniture and wallpaper and mounted on the ceiling.
- also important for kids and a variety of surfaces, that is, it is desirable to pick up the furniture from different types of materials, as early greater importance is the tactile sensation.If you buy a home decoration with various touch surfaces is not possible, you should be sure to get additional accessories and educational toys.
Age 3-7 years
- Children aged 3-7 years are beginning to take a very clear visual images.It is at this stage of child development is ideal for room decoration mural or photo wallpaper.As the story may be folk tales or favorite cartoons.
- If grown kids give preference to different characters, you should pay attention to each direction and represent them or in one picture or for each child draw his own wall.But do not depict the dark and gloomy pictures, or choose aggressive color as the main color and background, as this may cause unconscious childhood fears.
- Almost main activity for a child aged 7-14 years - study.Children go to school, are recorded in the groups of interest and spend a lot of time on homework.That is why in the room for the child-student should be as small as possible distractions colors should find a balance between the bright and colorful pictures and calm colors.
- You can decorate the walls of cards or useful educational activity tables, put on the table the globe, but, at the same time, do not overdo it in this regard and did not turn the room into the training room.In addition, at this age children are able to make independent decisions and can say that they would like to see around them.Always worth to listen to the requests of the child, no matter how strange they may seem, and to find a reasonable compromise between his ideas and common sense.
- At the age of 14-17 years, children feel already quite adult and independent.Most often, they are free to decide how to decorate your room.It is important not to stop them from self-realization, if they wish to hang new wallpaper posters and placards with the participants favorite musical group or actor, it is not necessary to forbid them to do so.It may not be at that time to decorate the room expensive wallpaper or murals, enough to do a fresh renovated, made with all the wishes of each child.
- Here it is very difficult to give advice on colors, most likely it will be exactly the same as like a teenager.