Natural tile is the most ancient roofing.Previously, the material had not a very attractive appearance of gray.
- coloring material
- Technology of Cement
- advantages of cement-sand tiles
- Disadvantages cement-sand tiles
- Cement-sand tile sea wave
- Installationcement-sand tiles
- cement-sand tiles: reviews
- $ cement-sand tiles: price
Modern manufacturers add dyes of any color, which gives more opportunities to designers.Stained tiles in two ways:
- add dyes to the total weight of kneading;
- or paint finished material after shaping.
In the photo you can see a sample of the complex roof covered with cement-sand tiles.
first method of coloring the total weight is more reliable.If the tiles during installation have to be cut, the color difference will not be noticeable.A second way is not the case.When a cut tile will be much lighter than the surface.
Each manufacturer develops its own recipe of d
- protective function;
- give a beautiful view of the roof;
- repel water;
- make the roof resistant to ultraviolet rays.
featured on Eye cement-sand tiles of ceramic, only by specialists.Different manufacturers add various components in the material, but the basic structure unchanged:
Cement Cement is recommended grade of not less than 200.
desirable that he clutched slowly, from 1 to 12 hours.This allows a greater number of kneading once the total mass.Please note that the cement must be stored in a dry place in plastic bags, or its astringent properties plummet.
use heterogeneous.The structure should include:
- small grains.
Largest should not be more than 2 mm.For cement-sand tiles preferably selected river sand, which is dried and screened.
Water Water should not contain large amounts of salt, have an unpleasant odor or rusty color.
Operating temperature is from 15 to 18 degrees.If the water in the region, which produces tiles tough, it should be boiled and give stand.
- 1 part cement;
- 3 of the prepared, dry sand;
- 0,5 parts of water.
form to give on special machines.
roofing cement-sand tiles have advantages and disadvantages.
advantages of cement-sand tiles
- rich colors;
- quality heat and sound insulation;
- durability (service life of 100 years or more);
- high fire resistance;
- resistance to temperature and frost;
- resistance to aggressive manifestations of the environment;
- no additional cost in the operation;
- small number of waste during installation (only 5%);
- affordable price.
Disadvantages cement-sand tiles
- heavy weight material which requires additional reinforcement truss system;
- little impact;
- poor resistance to mold and mildew.
Cement-sand tile sea wave
Producer sea wave set a goal - to make high-quality roofing material and sell it at a low cost and has achieved good results.
many characteristics and parameters of this tile is superior to known Finnish brands.In 2002 the company "Baltic Tile" signed a contract with the Swedish roofing concern "Benders" and founded a joint production.All manufactured products pass stringent quality control, and has a European certificate of conformity.
Sea wave translated means - a sea wave. Tile really looks like a wavy.
installation of cement-sand tiles
Laying of the material is less expensive than, for example, ceramic tiles because the process is less labor intensive.The angle of the roof is quite large, ranging from 22 to 60 degrees, which allows you to build structures of any shape and complexity.You can install roofing and with a smaller angle of inclination of 15 degrees, but then need a tough, solid crate of OSB-boards or boards with waterproofing and roofing material.
works on installation best left to professionals, but it can be a cement-sand tiles and lay their own hands.
Laying usually begin with lower-right corner of the roof.First, mount the first row along the eaves slope, and then all the others from the bottom up.
cement-sand tiles: reviews
On the Internet you will find many positive reviews, and it is not surprising, since the roofing material has many advantages:
- resistance to UV;
- rich colors allows you to choose a favorite shade or color combinations;
- relatively easy and inexpensive installation.
$ cement-sand tiles: price
cost of cement-sand tile is typically 50-60% of the entire roof.For the roofing material you pay:
- 250 hryvnia per square meter in Ukraine;
- from 800 rubles per square meter in Russia.