Tiles made of natural materials used by man since ancient times and still remains the most popular roofing.
- roofing tiles Braas (BRAAS)
- Cement-sand tile Braas
- Ceramic tile Braas
- Assembling of tiles BRAAS
- $ tile BRAAS: price
- Assembling of tiles BRAAS: Video
roofing tiles Braas (BRAAS)
In our country the products are well-known European concern «Monier» is a relatively new, but rapidly gained a leading position in sales.Basic giant factories that produce the building material in Germany, Poland, Russia and forty countries around the world.Natural tile Bras, is available in two types:
- cement and sand;
roof is covered with ceramic or cement-sand tiles, it looks rich and testifies to the high status of the owner because it looks nice, and everyone understands that such material can not be cheap due to the nature of production.
should be noted that there is a percep
- when calculating the rafters, take into account the weight of the roofing, snow and wind loads, which means that the structure should bear the weight of 300 kgper square meter;
- if you count percentage and compare the load of cement-sand tile (ceramic), for example, shingles, whose weight is 15 kg per square meter, plus mandatory crate under the asphalt roof, and this is 6.5 kg per square meter,it turns out 21.5 kg to 45 kg or 321 kg against 345 kg (based on all the loads);
- It turns out that natural tile increases the load on the truss system by only 6.8%, but this figure is, by and large, can be ignored or set the rafters with a pitch not 60 cm and 50 cm, while the design will definitely be a strong andreliable.
Moreover, thanks to the excellent noise absorbing characteristics of cement-sand and ceramic tiles you save on one layer of roofing pie (so-called builders of all layers of the roof).When properly installed tile, it does not pass water, and means for waterproofing layer, too, can be saved.We present our sample complex roof structure covered with ceramic tiles Bras.
Cement-sand tile Braas
roofing material made of high-tech modern equipment from:
- high grade cement;
- quartz sand;
- various dyes based on iron oxide.
All components are environmentally friendly and do not harm people or the environment.
It is known that the strength of cement over the years only grows.Pigments mixed with the total mass, so the installation will be no difference in color.The surface of the finished tile is covered with a special compound that:
- resistant to the sun's rays;
- improves the appearance;
- seals the concrete surface.
Cement-sand tile has the following advantages:
- fire resistance;
- high bending strength and tear;
- low price due to a lack of the firing process, like ceramic tiles;
- large range of colors.
This roofing material is easy to install on any type of roof.
Ceramic tile Braas
roofing material different from the cement-sand tile manufacturing technology and has more saturated color.
roof tiles from Make:
- fusible clay.
undeniable advantages are:
- highest sound absorption capacity;
- resistance to ultraviolet rays;
- fire safety;
- wide range of forms and colors.
Braas Ceramic tile is available in 10 different series, with titles borrowed from precious stones.
Each series has its own colors and shades that allows you to choose a roof that matches your taste.The surface of the tiles do:
Assembling of tiles BRAAS
Natural tile is a small, piece material, which has the features of the installation.Instructions necessarily attached to any roofing.Of course, it is recommended to entrust the installation of tile professional builders, especially if the roof is a complex shape, but if you do the construction yourself, before you begin installation, be sure to read the instructions.
First prepare all the tools.
In the photo above you can see:
- Special roofing hammer.
- small tool bag, which is hung on a belt.
- Universal knife.
- Ruler 2 m folding.
- Lead pencil.
- Shears for metal.
- Building level.
- Skin synthetic.
- Spacing dye.
- sealant in the syringe.
- rolling roller.
- drills for concrete.
- Attachment to drill.
- Special cutting disc.
- angular saw.
After you prepare, you can safely get to work.
$ tile BRAAS: price
cost of this material depends entirely on the series you have chosen, and the place where you decide to purchase it.It is clear that at the factory, the price will be lower and the whole amount:
- from 140 hryvnia per square meter in Ukraine;
- from 400 rubles per square meter in Russia.
If the plants are located far from you, then you can look for material on the Internet, despite the fact that the price difference is small:
- 160 hryvnia;
- from 480 rubles.
Specific figures we mentioned above, but if you decide to buy roofing material in one of the many DIY stores, it will have to pay the most expensive:
- from 230 hryvnia per square meter;
- from 700 rubles per square meter.
roof tiles BRAAS Installation: Installation of video
natural tile, as mentioned earlier, it is desirable to entrust the construction workers who are engaged in professional roof.Especially if you have a roof valley, plums and other complex elements.
ridge tiles installed at the beginning of the ridge of the roof, gives a beautiful shape and closes the structure.The color of the element must always match the color of the entire tile.
offer you a video with detailed instructions and explanations about the professional installation of natural tile.