Polymer tile - a modern roofing material, which differs from the natural tile lower cost and light weight.
- advantages of polymer tiles
- polymer tiles Equipment for the production of polymer shingles
- $ Polymer tile: price
manufactures polymershingles began relatively recently, in the early 20th century, but due to its excellent performance, the roof quickly became popular in many countries in Europe and America.Unique is the fact that the material from which the coating is made, lying under our feet literally.It is an all plastic waste:
- packaging material.
Another advantage is that the plastic waste is not demand preliminary sorting and processing.When immersed in a special extrusion machine, paper burns, and water evaporates.
advantages of polymer tiles
- material is very durable and with proper installation will last up to 100 years;
- unlike, for example, from metal, the material is more resistant to corrosion;
- weight roofing is two times less than natural, which means that there is less load on the truss system and the whole building as a whole;
- installation is quick and easy, and it reduces the cost of paying the builders;
- polymer tiles are formed moss, mold and other harmful organisms;
- material is waterproof;
- resistant to ultraviolet rays;
- not afraid of changes in temperature;
- a high level of sound insulation for a comfortable existence in the house;
- wide range of colors allows you to choose the material for your landscape and exterior.
the Internet you can find only positive feedback from people who have already dealt with this roof.
Cons polymer tiles
Of course, like any other coating in polymer tile has its drawbacks, such as:
- low-quality material produced by unscrupulous manufacturers that skimp on quality dye or reduces the manufacturing process for crushing polymers;
- violation of technology and poor-quality installation very quickly spoil your roof, so it is advisable to study the customer reviews about the manufacturer and install trusted professionals.
Equipment for the production of polymer shingles
manufacturing roofing material consists of the following stages:
1. polymer chips poured into the extrusion machine, which it strongly heats up and produces billetin the form of circular pellets;
simple machines presented at the next photo.
2. the second stage of round cakes mixed with quartz sand and dyes, while the better mixed all the ingredients, the better the quality of the tile;
3. the last stage of the tiles form the desired size and shape.
should be noted that in exactly the same way to make polymer tiles that are widely used in machinery tracks on private land, put in large stores and so on.
present you the photo of a beautiful house with a polymer tiles of different colors.
house under a roof looks solidly and richly.
under the blue roof of your home will stand out from the rest.
This roof looks great and barely heats up in the summer.
$ Polymer tile: price
material cost usually depends on the brand.It is clear that the well-known manufacturers, the higher the price.Most popular analogues can be purchased:
- from 75 to 250 hryvnia per square meter in Ukraine;
- from 250 to 800 rubles per square meter in Russia.