at the design stage of the future house, it is necessary to provide for the material from which will be performed, crowning its roof.
- Sand-plastic tiles
- Tile of plastic bottles
- $ plastic tiles: price
In choosing the material for the roof should take into account characteristics such as the complexity of installation and weight.Because, if the material is heavy and requires additional structures, you'll have to further enhance the entire building from foundation to overlap.And this, of course, entails additional costs.
This situation arises, for example, if you choose a natural tile.This material is very beautiful and durable, but to work with him, especially without professional skills, is problematic.In addition, and it weighs a lot.
Here, a great option would be plastic tiles.It looks aesthetically pleasing, it can be understood by looking at the photo.Working with her is much easier, and in some characteristics, it is sure to bypass life.
Because plastic tiles is equipped with special lockselements are connected very strongly, thus making the roof more reliable than if it consisted of natural tile.Moreover, it looks just as good.In addition, sometimes the plastic tiles are not represented by separate fragments and the leaves of two or three pieces.This approach allows for faster styling.
The fact that the roofing material is very durable, has already been mentioned.But compared to this characteristic is much clearer.For example, the original tile is often broken during transport, and the metal, particularly when it is transported in large volumes, simply bends.Sand-like plastic is not exposed to damage and therefore unexpected additional costs you do not get any.
Estimated lifetime of this material is more than 30 years.At the same time, it does not burn, the impact of acid rain is not afraid of him, too.
For many people, the word "plastic" is associated with something unsafe.But sand and plastic tile material is environmentally friendly and does not emit harmful substances.This is an additional argument in its favor.
Tile of plastic bottles
Many wonder - why, with so many good qualities, plastic tiles is relatively cheap, whether this some kind of trick?The answer to this lies in the technology of production.After all, this material is made, quite simply, out of plastic bottles.And this is what really must be confessed, very expensive raw materials.
But some craftsmen step further.They are, in the truest sense of the word, the tiles are made from plastic bottles with their own hands.Hide in such a way home, probably not the best option, but gazebos, sheds and even garages, there are quite often.
This, of course, an option for the amateur, butif you are interested in such production, then here's an example:
- first of all, from plastic bottles make tubes the size of 25-30 cm - it is necessary to cut off the bottom of a neck and then they are cut so that a sheet;
- on the resulting material to align under warm water, using a press or not to iron a hot iron through heavy paper, though, to work with such small pieces are not too comfortable, so they need to connect, to get the correct size sheets (glueBased dichloroethane or melt), after which they can be mounted on a wooden frame;
- may also manufacturing undulating "tile", and make it as follows: after the tube is cut, prepared curl sheet must bend in half in the opposite direction, and to clearly define the folding seat, then the same was done with the rest of the blanks, andFinally, three sheet, fastened by a stapler.
$ plastic tiles: price
The above method is quite suitable for suburban buildings.The minimum costs, and repairs will not take much time.But the house, of course, need to cover the reliable and high-quality material such as plastic tiles.Its cost starts:
- from 115 hryvnia per square meter in Ukraine;
- from 400 rubles per square meter in Russia.